Unbelievable.
-斯托布罗德·修斯 -露比
– Stobrod Thewes! – Ruby?
那是我爸
That’s my daddy.
我只想让你知道 她给我包扎时 我还可以吃饭
Just so’s you know, I can eat while she’s doin’ this.
我也想让你知道 你不能在里面吃
Just so’s you know, you ain’t eatin’ inside.
第一 他们会绞死收留逃兵的人
Number one, they hang people round here for takin’ in. deserters.
第二 就算他们褒奖收留逃兵的人
Number two, even if they was givin’ out prizes,
你还是得在外面吃
you’d still eat outside.
-你受伤了 -我什么了
– You’re scarred. – I’m what?
你的心 受伤了 我伤害了你
Your heart, scarred, I did wrong to ya.
你才受伤了 如果不是我
You’d be scarred. You’d be real
把兽夹的铁齿掰开 你就真的受伤了
scarred if I hadn’t wrapped them trap teeth in sackin’.
-那是我的主意 -那还是她的主意
– Which was my idea. – Which was her idea.
我伤害了你
I hurt you.
上帝啊
Good God.
我在脑海里为你编了五十首歌♥
I made up 50 tunes with you in mind.
露比这样 露比那样 露比的眼睛亮晶晶
Ruby this, Ruby that, Ruby with the eyes that sparkle.
我们先说好
Let’s agree.
你打我 你抛弃我 你扔下我不管
You beat me, you abandoned me, you ignored me,
然后你又打我
then you beat me some more.
这一切都比”露比的眼睛亮晶晶”强
And all of that is better’n “Ruby with the eyes that sparkle.”
我改变了 人是会变的
I’m changed. People change.
战争会大大地改变一个人
War changes people somethin’ terrible.
就像露比说的 我也承认 我有时候不太好
Ruby’s told you, I’ve no doubt, I wasn’t always the best.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You were an asshole!
我承认我是
I can’t disagree with that, I was.
-你能把他赶出去吗 -音乐改变了我
– Would you get him outta here? – Music’s changed me.
我的世界现在全是音乐 露比
I’m full of music, Ruby.
我真希望我带了我的小提琴
I wish I’d brung my fiddle.
露比 我有个新的小提琴了
Ruby, I got a new fiddle.
是把美丽的小提琴 可以奏出很多美妙的歌♥曲
Oh, it’s a beautiful fiddle. It’s full of tunes.
露比 我不知道我还有音乐天赋
Ruby, I didn’t know I had it in me.
你包扎好了
You’re all set.
我…
I…
上帝保佑你们
Bless you both.
那好吧
All right, then.
你没有件合适的大衣吗
Ain’t you got a proper coat?
亲爱的 我没事
Darlin’, I’m fine, you know.
你就直说吧 我不会回来的
And you just say the word, I won’t come back neither.
不想再给你或你的女主人带来麻烦了
Don’t wanna put you or your mistress here in any bother.
我不是露比的主人
I’m not Ruby’s employer.
对不起
Oh, Beg pardon.
没人是我的主人
Nobody is.
你知道谁真的需要一件大衣吗 亲爱的
You know who really needs a coat, darlin’?
我的搭档 一个叫潘格的胖男孩
My partner. Fat boy name of Pangle.
我们和一个来自乔治亚州的歌♥手躲在山洞里
We’re hidin’ up in a cave with a singer from Georgia,
潘格 他就像个瘦子一样怕冷
and Pangle, he feels the cold like a thin man.
但找不到他能穿得下的衣服
but there ain’t no coat’ll fit him.
我爱你 露比
I love you, Ruby.
假如天有不测 我希望你知道
In case the sky falls on our head,
你永远是个好姑娘
you always were a good girl.
他这家伙 就是满嘴喷粪
He’s so full of manure, that man.
我们可以把他埋在泥土里
We could lay him in the dirt and…
就会长出个一模一样的他
grow another one just like him.
一个是药 一个是羊肉
That’s medicine, that’s goat meat.
你对这两样都已经吃厌了
And you’re sick of both.
我必须感谢你
I have a deal to thank you for.
只能做做样子吓唬人
That’s just for show.
♪露比的眼睛亮晶晶♪
♪Ruby with the eyes that sparkle♪
给我从哪里来回哪里去
Get on back where you came from!
-谢谢你给我的大衣 -谢谢你的食物
– Thank you for my coat! – Thanks for the food!
蠢货
Git!
♪露比的眼睛亮晶晶♪
♪Ruby with the eyes that sparkle♪
我喜欢我的大衣
I love my coat!
“我对林顿的爱 就像树林里的叶子
“My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods.”
出自《呼啸山庄》
我很清楚 时间会改变这种爱
“Time will change it, I’m well aware,
就像冬天改变树木一样
as winter changes the trees.”
“我对希斯克利夫的爱
“My love for Heathcliff
就像地底永恒的岩石
resembles the eternal rocks beneath.”
虽然它给你的欢愉并不多
“A source of little visible delight,
却是必需品
but necessary.”
他永远
“He’s always…
永远在我心中”
always in my mind.”
她不会嫁给林顿吧
She ain’t gonna marry Linton, is she?
总不能对希斯克利夫说这样的话又嫁给林顿
You can’t say that about Heathcliff and then marry Linton,
我们会知道的
We’ll find out,
就在明天
tomorrow.
我等不及明天了
I’m not waitin’ till tomorrow!
露比
Ruby…
“虽然它给你的欢愉并不多
“A source of… little visible delight,
却是必需品”
but… necessary.”
我喜欢这句话
I like that.
我是南部联盟的士兵
I’m a Confederate soldier…
目前在休假
on furlough.
我需要住处 和食物
I need shelter… and food.
我有枪
I’ve got a rifle!
好吧
Fair enough.
我有些豆子和玉米饼
I have some beans and corn pone.
只有这些
All I got.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也看到了 这里只有我和孩子
I’m alone here, as you can see, with my baby.
我需要相信你没有恶意
I need to believe you mean no harm.
不是
No.
我不想要这个
I don’t want it.
要按我的想法 就该把世上的金属都销毁
If I had my way, they’d take metal altogether out of this world.
每一把剑 每一把枪
Every blade, every gun.
没事的
It’s all right.
你发烧了 小家伙
You’re burnin’ up, little man.
你的孩子生病了吗
Is your baby sick?
我丈夫死了 在葛底斯堡受伤身亡
My man’s dead. Took his wound at Gettysburg
从未见过他的儿子
and never saw his boy.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
在这场战争中 你敲开每一家门
It’s pretty much what you’ll get
基本都是这样的情况
if you knock on any door of this war.
男人死了 留下了女人
Man dead, woman left.
很难吃 但好歹是热的
It’s mean food, but it’s hot.
路上没什么猎物 只有水芹和草根
There’s been no huntin’ on the road, just cress and roots.
我要喂这个小家伙了
I need to try and feed this man.
你得吃点东西 宝贝
You gotta eat somethin’, baby.
他不肯吃奶
He won’t feed.
我叫因曼 顺便说一句 那是我的名字
I’m Inman, by the way. That’s my name.
我叫莎拉
I’m Sara.
我的孩子叫伊森
My baby’s Ethan.
很高兴认识你们两个
Glad to know you both.
你的体型看着和他差不多
You look about his size.
他也是个瘦高型的男人
He was another man straight up and down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
都合适吗
Everything fit?
这些靴子都很不错
These boots are good boots.
那就晚安了
Well, I’ll say good night, then.
晚安
Good night.
♪姑娘们醒醒 我们一起去小溪边♪
♪Wake up, gals, let’s go to the river♪
♪姑娘们醒醒 我们一起去小溪边♪
♪Wake up, gals, let’s go to the river♪
♪姑娘们醒醒 我们一起去小溪边♪
♪Wake up, gals, let’s go to the river♪
♪然后我们就加入乐队♪
♪Then we’ll join the band♪
♪圣诞时光就要结束♪
♪Christmas time will soon be over♪
♪圣诞时光就要结束♪
♪Christmas time will soon be over♪
♪圣诞时光就要结束 我们就加入乐队♪
♪Christmas time will soon be over, then we’ll join the band♪
她不说话吗
She don’t speak?
不能说话 我跟你说过了
Can’t speak! I told you.