Her nose is right in your butter!
这座农场本来是属于我的
This farm’s got my name on it!
听到了吗 女人
You listenin’, woman?
靠一个稻草人是不管用的
You’re gonna need more than a scarecrow!
莎莉
Sal.
下午好
Afternoon.
别散开 为什么围着我站
Don’t spread out, why are they spreadin’ out?
我没见过有人犁地还带枪的
I never seen a man work a field with a shotgun before.
现在是战争时期
There’s a war on.
滚出我的土地
Get off my land.
-你的儿子们都回家了吗 -四年没见过了
– Your boys come home? – Ain’t seen my boys in four years.
他们在外和同龄人作战 而不是打老弱病残
They’re out fightin’ other boys, not old men and women.
那你不介意我们四处看看吧
So you won’t mind if we look around?
我们认为他们就躲在这里
‘Cause we think they’re here.
我们认为你们把他们藏起来了
We think you’ve got ’em hid up somewhere.
你要什么我可以给 鸡还是羊
What I gotta give you? Chicken? Lamb?
好啊
Sure.
问题是 你只有一杆枪
The thing is, you’ve only got one barrel.
我们有五个人 你有点寡不敌众
And there’s five of us, that’s not a fair fight.
万王之王
King of kings!
什么声音
What was that?
你在窝藏逃兵
You’re harboring deserters,
我有权没收这座农场和上面的所有东西
I could confiscate this farm and everything on it.
把每块盘子 每头羊 任何小东西都充公
Every plate, every sheep, every little pellet of chickenshit.
我甚至可以没收你家老太婆的屁♥眼♥
I could confiscate your old lady’s asshole.
所以赶紧交人
So don’t you offer me no bird.
出来吧 小伙子们
Come on, boys!
妈妈在喊你们呢
Mama’s callin’!
妈妈
Mama!
别出来
No!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
别过来
No!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Buggery and shit!
要知道你这么重
If I’da known you were this heavy,
我就懒得救你了
I’da left you in those chains.
莎莉
Sally!
不
No!
不要
No!
天啊 莎莉
Oh, God, Sally?
艾达
Ada!
来 一起用力
All right, all right!
亲爱的 你想说什么
Darlin’, what?
她说别管她 给我抬
She’s sayin’ “Don’t bother”! Go!
护住脖子
Get her neck!
-莎莉 -护住她的脖子
– Sally! – Get her neck.
这种世道不会长久
This world won’t stand long.
上帝绝不会纵容
God won’t let it…
让这样的世道长久
stand this way long.
我睡了多久
How long have I been sleepin’?
两三天吧 你应该再多睡会儿
Two days, three days, not long enough.
-我不能在这里久留 -快坐下 免得摔倒了
– I can’t stop here. – Sit down before you fall down.
我是逃兵
I’m a deserter,
他们要是在这里发现我 你也不会有好下场的
if they find me here, things could be bad for you.
他们能拿我怎么办 我一把年纪 本就离死不远了
What are they gonna do? Cut short my young life?
只要有一只山羊 人就能得以存活
I’ve learned a person can pretty much survive off of a goat.
山羊会给予你陪伴
A goat gives you company,
羊奶
and milk,
和奶酪
and cheese,
当你真正需要的时候
and, when you need it,
还能提供羊肉
good meat.
真是个小乖乖
That’s my beauty.
好了 真乖
There’s my beauty.
这么说你一直在打仗
So you been fightin’.
我可能会连续杀人 好几天
I could be at killin’… for days.
我和敌人短兵相接
My feet against the feet of my enemy.
我总能将对方杀害
And I always killed him.
但他们从未把我杀死
He never killed me,
我不知为何
I don’t know why.
至少也曾尝试过杀死你 瞧瞧你这惨样
Gave it a try, to look at ya.
是啊 的确如此
Yeah, I guess he did.
我觉得一切都是天注定
See, I think there’s a plan.
我们每个人从出生起 命运就已注定
There’s a design for each and every one of us.
看看大自然
You look at nature.
鸟儿在某处吞食一粒种子
Bird flies somewhere, picks up a seed,
种子被排泄出来后 植物就长出来
shits the seed out, plant grows.
鸟有职责 粪便有职责 种子也有职责
Bird’s got a job, shit’s got a job, seed’s got a job.
你也有你的职责
And you’ve got a job.
辛苦了 山羊
You done good, goat.
你是个小乖乖
You were a real beauty.
有时候太饿了 我就会觉得我像是疯了一样
Sometimes I think I’m crazy when I’m just hungry.
喝了这杯 能止疼助眠
Now drink this, It eases the pain, and you’ll sleep.
这个叫艾达·门罗的姑娘在等你吗
Is she waitin’ for ya, this Ada Monroe?
她之前是在等我
She was.
我也说不准
I don’t know,
不知道她现在还记不记得我
or even if she knows me.
躺好
Lie down.
我就像是个小伙子冬天去森林伐木
I’m like the boy who goes for wood in winter
春天吹着口哨归来
and comes back in spring with a whistle.
就像每个举着旗帜 被谎言欺骗 血战沙场的傻子
Like every fool sent off to fight with a flag and a lie.
鸦♥片♥酊的药劲上来了 很好
That’s the laudanum gettin’ to ya. That’s good.
继续说别停
Say somethin’ more.
她送了我一本书
She got me a book.
艾达·门罗
Ada Monroe.
作者名叫巴特拉姆
A man by the name of Bartram,
内容是他的游记
he wrote about his travels.
有时候
Sometimes…
只要读到家乡附近的 地名
Just readin’ the name of a place… near home…
索罗山坳
Sorell Cove.
主教溪
Bishop’s Creek.
这些地方属于我们的前人
Those places belonged to people before us,
属于切罗基人
to the Cherokee.
他将那里取名为冷山
What did he call Cold Mountain?
为什么一个名字
How could a name…
一个虚构的名字
not even a real name…
就能让你肝肠寸断
break your heart?
是她
It’s her.
她就是我心之所向
She’s the place I’m headin’.
但我都不怎么了解她 我都不怎么了解她
And I hardly know her, I hardly know her!
我似乎永远无法回到她身边
And I just can’t seem to get back to her.
“一路长途跋涉 从东向西
“To have traveled so far, from East to West,
不远数万里”
a thousand terrible miles. ”
我要睡觉了
I have to close my eyes.
“我的双脚踏遍上帝的疆土
“My feet treadin’ all God’s surface,
祂的海洋 沼泽 斜坡 山脊
His ocean, his swamps, his slopes and ridges,
最终发现自己不过是皑皑白雪里的一个印记
to find myself, at last, a mark in the aching snow.
从此处 我的目光穿过一层蓝色的薄雾
From whence I beheld through a blue haze
睥见满世界的重峦叠嶂”
a world of mountains piled upon mountains,”
艾达
Ada!
艾达
Ada!
-是个男的 -什么东西
– It’s a man! – What is?
想打劫我们的玉米谷仓 结果踩到了陷阱
Raidin’ our corncrib! Got him in the trap!
疼得直叫唤呢
That’s him yelpin’!
-救命 -在这
– Help! – Here.
救命
Help!
该死的
Damn.
听好了
Listen up!
你有…瞄准他
You got… Aim!
你屁♥股♥后面有把枪正指着你
You got a barrel trained on your rear end!
-快救我出去 -你有武器吗
– Get me outta this dang thing! – You got a weapon?
没有 夫人 我 我的手要断掉了
No, ma’am. I’m… My fists are about to drop off.
难以置信