你乖乖待在那匹马背上
You stay on that horse.
别把它弄丢了 也别卖♥♥了
And don’t lose it. Or sell it.
农场还需要它
Gonna need it back on the farm.
好了 爸爸
All right, Daddy.
我不想跟你分开
I don’t wanna let you go.
天黑时分我就回到你身边了
I’ll be with you by nightfall.
那好吧
All right, then.
但愿那个乔治亚好好照顾农场的动物们了
Hope that Georgia boy’s been tendin’ to the animals.
-我就知道你想他了 -我才没有
– I knew you were thinkin’ on him. – I was not!
我只是在想涨奶的牛乳♥房♥♥
I was thinkin’ on swollen udders.
在你说”没什么区别”之前…
And before you say “same difference”…
我什么都不会说的
I’m sayin’ nothin’!
春心荡漾小姐
Miss Lovey-Dovey!
-春心荡漾小姐 -别嘴贫了
– Miss Lovey-Dovey! – Stop!
-你♥爸♥的丧礼办了好久啊 -那是守丧
– That was a long funeral for your daddy. – That was a wake.
爱尔兰人的习俗
That was Irish.
你们那位朋友乔治亚…
Now, your friend Georgia here…
我们专程登门去找你们
We went down to visit you
因为我们听说你们窝藏逃兵
when we heard you were harborin’ deserters,
经过一番好言相劝后 他告诉我们你们在山上
and he told us – after some persuasion – you were up here.
我们找遍了整座山
We were up and down this mountain.
来来回♥回♥
Up and down.
会有一场最终审判的
There will be a reckoning.
等这场战争结束后 会有一场最终审判的
When this war is over, there will be a reckoning.
这件大衣是你做的吗
Did you make this coat?
帮助逃兵是叛国罪
Helpin’ a deserter – that’s treason.
我知道这大衣是用马皮和牧师的衣服缝的
Now, I know it’s half horse and half reverend.
最终审判
A reckonin’?
那是你的世界才有的东西
The reckoning’s for your world.
我的世界没有
It’s not mine.
老天呐 这混♥蛋♥命真硬
I’ll be damned. He’s a hard bastard to kill.
-不 -露比
– No! – Ruby!
因曼
Inman!
提格队长
Captain Teague!
-下来 -不了 先生 这里就挺好
– Come down from there! – No, sir, Here is fine.
那我就开枪打死你的马
I’ll just shoot the horse out from under you.
-你骑的是提格队长的马吗 -没错
– You ridin’ Captain Teague’s animal? – I am.
-他死了吗 -但愿如此
– He dead? – I hope so.
听着 把枪交给我 我就放你回家
Look, give me your gun and ride on home.
我不想再打斗了 我厌倦了
I’m done fightin’. I’m sick of it!
我把枪交给你 你就会一枪打死我
I give you my gun, you’re gonna shoot me dead,
我不会杀你
I will not shoot you,
但我也不想下山时
but nor am I goin’ down this mountain
还得时刻提防着你
lookin’ over my shoulder for you.
这就是所谓的进退两难
That’s what they call a conundrum.
我告诉你我有什么优势
I’ll tell you what I got on my side.
你有什么优势
What you got on your side?
年轻的自信
The confidence of youth.
因曼
Inman!

No!
我…
I…
回来了
came… back.
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝
Baby.
我们所失去的一切 再也不会回来
What we have lost will never be returned to us.
这片土地不会痊愈
The land will not heal.
因为洒下了太多的血
Too much blood.
心 也不会痊愈
The heart, will not heal.
我们能做的只有与过去和解
All we can do is make peace with the past
并试着吸取教训
and try to learn from it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
它昨天夜里死了 亲爱的
He died in the night, love,
抱它过来
Bring him here.
-别杀它 -我不会杀它
– Don’t kill him. – I’m not gonna kill him.
我们得做点什么 否则它也会死
We have to try somethin’ or else he’s gonna die too.
没事的
It’s all right.
我们来试个妙招
We’re gonna try a little trick.
现在我偶尔能做到不想起你
There are days now when I manage not to think of you.
当农场更迫切需要我的时候 我无暇顾及我的心
When the needs of the farm call with more urgency than my heart…
每年这个时节到处充满生机
This time of year there’s so much life everywhere.
我从中都能看到你的影子
I find you in all of it.
仿佛你还在赶路回家 回到我身边
As if you were still walking home to me.
如果你能看到我们今天在黑山坳过复活节的场景
If you could see us now this Easter day at Black Cove,
你会知道 你旅程的每一步都是值得的
you would know every step of your journey was worthy it.
♪我仍在向上攀爬♪
♪I’m still climbing upwards♪
♪我的旅程快要结束♪
♪And my journey’s almost ended♪
♪朋友 如果你渴了♪
♪So, friend, if you’re thirsty♪
♪跟我一起攀爬这高山♪
♪climb this mountain with me♪
格蕾丝·因曼 没人说可以吃了
Grace Inman, nobody said “eat.”
主啊 感谢你赐予我们朋友
For good friends, good food, good family,
食物 家人和福祉
all our blessings, O Lord, we thank thee,
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
阿门
Amen!
-亲爱的 没苹果酒 -那是给你的
– Sweetheart, there’s no cider. – That’s for you,
对哦 那我去拿 夫人有令
Right, I’d best… I’d best fetch it, I got my orders.
我又朝莎莉的井里看了一次
I looked once more down Sally’s well,
这次 里面没有让我感到不安的画面
and this time there was nothin’ there to haunt me.
只有云朵
Just clouds.
云朵 和太阳
Clouds, and then… sun.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!