that two states continue to exist
分离和不相干地存在着
separate and decoherent from each other,
而在这两种状态之上
each creating a new branch of reality
又会各自产生新的结果
based on the two outcomes.
量子脱散(或量子消相干)指的是一量子系统状态间相互干涉的性质随着时间逐步丧失;常举的例子是“薛定谔的猫”状态
量子脱散理论确定 不同的结果之间
Quantum decoherence ensures that the different outcomes
不会有任何的关联”
have no interaction with each other.”
– 就此打住 – 这就解释了原因
– Hold on. – Well, that explains it.
我们就在所谓的”盒子”中 我们就是”猫”
So we’re in the box. We’re the cat.
我们既是活着的也是死了的
We’re both alive and dead.
所以会有…
So, there are… There are
在彗星过去之前…
two separate realities, and…
会有两种不同的现实存在
presumably until the comet passes.
– 要等到彗星过去吗? – 好了
– Until the comet passes? – Okay.
一旦彗星离开 这种消相干状态会恢复原状
Or decoherence is maintained and those two separate realities
我们的现实与其他现实再无关联
will remain separate once the comet passes.
大家都会没事的
Everybody will be fine.
消相干性隔离了不同的现实
Decoherence keeps us separate.
没错
Right.
那为什么”另外的我们”要这样和我们交流?
Why are the other us contacting us then in this way?
他们也不想这样
They didn’t want to.
是谁拍的照片? 谁编的序号♥?
Who got the pictures? Who… The numbers?
在我们去找有灯光的房♥子时
We started it when
一切就已经开始了
we went to find a house with lights.
没错 也许这个盒子不是给我们的
Yeah, maybe they didn’t mean the box for us.
这个盒子不是给我们的
The box isn’t for us.
要是我们已经在和”自己”互动交流了呢?
What if we’ve already interacted with ourselves?
岂不是说我们现在是在自取灭亡
So, we’re collapsing on ourselves right now.
除非我们相互之间都离得远远的
Not if we stay separate from each other.
来不及了 我们已经被困在盒子里了
It’s already too late. We’ve already been there.
你们还记得那部叫”双面情人”的电影吗?
Do you remember that movie Sliding Doors?
在几分之一秒内…
Where just a fraction of a second…
会有两种现实同时存在吗?
there could be two realities?
在其中一个 主人公在逃跑时想赶上地铁
In one, she runs and tries to get on the subway
但是没赶上
and she can’t.
结果她把手卡在门里了
She gets her hand stuck in the door.
另一个中 她上了地铁 还有两个…
In the other one, she gets through and there’s two…
如果我们这个现实会垮掉的话
If we’re collapsing right now,
我也会拉他们做垫背
I’m gonna collapse on them.
我是不会干等着让他们来击垮我们的
I’m not gonna wait for them to collapse on us.
冷静 迈克
Whoa, whoa, Mike.
我就要冲过去杀了他们
I’ll go over there and I’ll just kill ’em.
– 当真吗? – 我不是在开玩笑
– What? – Half-kidding.
迈克 我们还是…
Mike, let’s just…
我热爱我♥操♥蛋的生活
I love my fucking life.
我们要从我们知道的着手
and let’s stick with that we do know.
理智什么?
And what’s smart?
难道就干坐在这 什么都不干吗?
Just sitting here? Doing nothing?
我们所知道的就是我们拿了这个盒子 对吧?
What we do know is that we took this box. Right?
所以 我们首先是要把盒子还回去 没错吧?
So, our first act should be to return it. Yes?
凭什么 我不干 盒子不还给他们
Fuck that. No. We’re not returning that box.
我信不过他们 这东西得留在这里
I don’t trust that house. That stays here.
等一下 等一下 你在怕些什么?
Wait, wait, wait. What’s got you so freaked out?
– 这问题真蠢 – 说得没错
– Stupid, stupid question. – You’re right.
我们不是在和他们开战
We’re not at war with the house down the street.
从某种意义上说 他们可能是和我们一样的人
They might literally be the same people as us.
我说的是 我们一起去杀了另一群我们吧
My saying, come over here and let’s kill us.
– 没事的 – 就算你先点燃了战火
– That’s right. – If you do it first,
你知道你的敌人是谁吗?
you know who you’re gonna fight?
– 迈克 – 是你自己
– Mike. – You.
你终究会遇到另一个”自己”
You’re gonna run into you.
到底谁能赢得这场战役呢?
Who’s gonna win that?
你走到你所谓的”家”外边的时候看到了谁?
Who did you see in the window when you went there?
– 你看到自己了吗? – 没有
– Did you see yourself? – I did not see myself.
我已经告诉了你们我看到了什么
I told you who I saw.
淡定淡定
Okay, okay.
但要是在那间屋子里
But what if, in that over there,
另一个我在喝酒怎么办?
that house, what if I’m drinking?
我的意思是 你自己用脑筋想想
I mean, just think about that for a sec.
那可是个醉鬼迈克
That’s a fucked-up Michael.
老天啊
Oh, God.
我可不会就这么坐着让醉鬼迈克
I’m not gonna wait for a fucking drunk Mike…
来杀了我
to come over here and kill me.
然后再杀了你 你还有你
And kill you and kill you and kill you.
我不会让这种事发生的
I’m not waiting for that.
等等 稍安勿躁
Wait, wait, wait a minute.
你到底在那儿看到谁了?
Who did you see when you were there?
我看见阿米尔 休还有李
I saw Amir, I saw Hugh, and I saw Lee.
好的 李现在不在这儿
Okay. Lee’s not here right now.
– 她在睡觉呢 – 什么叫她在睡觉?
– She’s taking a nap. – What do you mean, she’s taking a nap?
所以说 现在情况不对
So, it’s different, then.
有点不对头 情况变了
Something’s off. It’s not the same.
在这个现实中 李正在睡觉
In this reality, Lee’s napping.
也许在那个现实中 是你在睡觉?
Maybe in that reality, you’re napping?
所以这就是迈克没看见她的原因
So, that’s why Mike didn’t see her.
没错 要是贝丝在那种境况下在睡觉
Right, and if Beth is napping in that reality…
那么他们还没有看过布莱恩的书
they don’t have the book.
– 是这样的 – 没错
– They don’t. – Right.
他们还没拿到书
The other house doesn’t have the book.
要是他们还没拿到书
And if they don’t have the book,
他们现在就不会谈论我们在谈论的事
they’re not having this conversation right now.
如果我们现在去把车里的书拿了
So, then if we get the book from the car…
这一切就不会再发生了
then we can avoid all this.
– 把书拿走吗? – 有可能啊
– Take it? Take their book? – It’s a possibility.
– 休把钥匙给我 – 不不不 先悠着点
– Hugh, give me your keys. – No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
我们不该把事情搞乱的
We’re not supposed to mess with any of this.
我们为什么要冒这个险呢?
Why would we even risk this?
他原先是想去和他们拼个你死我活
He’s talking about going over and fighting them.
但是为什么要让事情越来越糟糕?
But why make it worse?
因为那样我们就用不着杀他们了
Because then I don’t have to go over there and kill them.
把钥匙给我就好
Just give me the keys.
想都别想 我们什么也不要做
No. I don’t think that we should do anything.
我不会把钥匙给你的
And you are not taking my keys.
迈克你去哪儿?
Where you going, Mike?
我们怎么知道那就是我们?
How do we know it’s exactly us?
要是只是和我们长得一样呢? 要是…
What if it’s just externals? What if…
– 我们黑暗的一面 – 是啊
– The dark side of us. – Yeah.
是我们 大伙
It’s us, you guys.
你的意思是 不友好一面的我们吗?
You mean, the not friendly versions?
如果真是我们 那这是件好事吗?
Well, if it’s us, then this could be… Is it a good thing?
这听起来像是一个能到达
It sounds like it would be a way to reach
更高意识领域的方法 要是我们想的话…
higher consciousness, if we want to…
就像接受自己的黑暗面吗?
Like an acceptance of ourselves?
可以这么说
Well, yeah.
我们总是在说要认清自己 找寻自我
We always talk about meeting ourselves and finding ourselves,
而现在正有一个这样的机会
and here we have an opportunity
可以让我们真正的看透自己
to actually physically find ourselves.
压力可真大
That’s a lot of pressure.
– 快看谁来了 – 大家好
– Look who’s joined us. – Hi, everybody.
– 睡得好吗 宝贝? – 还行
– How are you, honey? – Okay.
欢迎回到你的晚餐派对
Welcome back to your own dinner party.
是啊 派对进行的还顺利吗?
Yeah. How’s my dinner party going?
– 超想你的 – 还算顺利
– Super missed you. – It’s going.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
可以阻止他们
I have an idea that will prevent them
去车里拿书
from getting the book from the car.
你在说些什么呢?
What are you talking about, man?
我要去那间屋子里 然后威胁我自己
I’m gonna go to that house, and I’m gonna blackmail myself.
我会留张字条
I’m gonna leave a note to keep Mike
让迈克警告其他人不要去车里拿书
from having them go to the car to get that book.
你说什么呢 什么威胁字条?
What do you mean, a blackmail note?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!