Fuck you, Kevin.
你们是不是走到了侧门这里?
Did you come to the side door?
不是 你去的是另一所房♥子的侧门
No. You went to the side door at the other house.
他们没有开前门 所以我走到…
They wouldn’t answer the door, so I went…
胡扯八道
Bullshit.
你们两个蠢货绕了个圈子走到了这扇门边
You dipshits walked in a circle and knocked on this door.
我才没绕圈! 我穿过了两个街区
I did not walk in a fucking circle! I went two blocks.
我们走到了那所房♥子 我敲了门
We went up to that house. I knocked at the door.
没有回应 所以我走过去敲了侧边的门
Nobody answered, so I went and banged on the side door.
你看见你自己了吗 休?
Did you see yourself, Hugh?
没有 没看见
No, I did not see myself.
那当然 因为你不在屋里
No, because you weren’t there.
我说了我没有兜圈子!
I did not go in a circle!
– 该死 – 冷静
– Fuck. – Just calm down.
我不相信这些
I don’t believe this.
这还是不能解释照片的问题
This still doesn’t explain the pictures.
背面写的什么?
What’s on the back of them?
数字
Numbers.
每张都… 分别是二 一 一
They’re all… We’ve got two, one, one.
这张是五
That’s five.
等等 你要去哪儿?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?
我要回那所房♥子去
I’m gonna go back over there.
– 喔 – 不是 你们想想
– Whoa. – No, no, no. Think about it.
我走回去
I’m gonna go back over there.
然后问问能不能借用他们的电♥话♥…
I’m gonna ask to use their phone…
运气好的话我就能和我弟弟联♥系♥上
and, hopefully, I can get in touch with my brother.
如果他们不在那儿 我就留个纸条 怎么样?
And if they’re not there, I’ll just leave a note. Right?
不行
No.
不 不 这样做很合理 对吧?
No, no, no. That makes sense. Right?
– 你不该再回去 – 没事的 不会出事的
– You should not go back. – It’s fine. It’ll be fine.
一点问题也不可能有
It’ll be fucking fine.
纸条上要写什么?
What’s a note going to do?
如果那些家伙收集了我们的照片
If these people have pictures of us,
他们很可能是疯了
they might be crazy.
该死! 外面有人
Shit! There’s someone out there.
有人在外面
There’s someone out there.
– 什么? – 天哪
– What? – Oh, my God.
门外有个大个子
Oh, there’s a big guy at the door.
– 天哪 – 在门口吗?
– Oh, my God. – At the door?
我们怎么办?
What should we do?
– 他走了 他走了 – 拜托 拜托
– He’s walking away. He’s walking away. – Please, please.
亲爱的 一定要小心 天哪
Baby, please be careful. Oh, my God.
– 亲爱的 – 小心
– Baby. – Careful.
– 见鬼了 – 怎么了
– Shit. – What?
是什么 亲爱的?
What is it, babe?
“你们好 无意吓唬你们
“Hey, there. Don’t mean to freak you guys out,
只是想借用下你们的电♥话♥ 最多五分钟
but we just wanted to borrow your phone for five minutes tops.
谢谢”
Thanks.”
这儿有两种创口贴
Two kinds.
普通的还是布的?
Regular Band-Aid or cloth?
随便吧
Whatever.
– 布的 – 好的 我帮你贴
– Cloth. – Okay. Here we go.
抱歉 忍♥一下
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
这几张标了一 这张是二
These are ones. This is a two.
我们几个的是四 五 六
We are four, five, six.
有红色的记号♥笔吗?
Do you have any red markers?
为什么这三张都写着一?
Okay. Why are these three ones?
– 这是六和五 – 休和李
– This is a six. Five. – Hugh and Lee.

Two.

Four.
那是同一张照片
And that’s the same picture.
天哪
Oh, my God.
有人把它剪成了两半
Somebody cut that in half.
这些照片是哪儿来的?
Where are these from?
会不会是是数字占卜?
Could this be like numerology?
比如写出名字和生日中的数字…
Like if you add up all the numbers…
把它们加起来…
in your name and the birthday…
能算出你的命运之类的?
Like life path numbers or something like that?
如果是这样的话 那些人绝对是疯了
If that’s the case, then they’re just crazy
我们也没什么好担心的
and it doesn’t matter anyway.
那这些写了一的有什么共同点?
So, what do all the ones have in common?
– 其中有李… – 和生日有关吗?
– Um, we have Lee… – Date of birth?
– 或者年龄呢? – 没有写三的吗?
– Oldest to youngest? – There’s no three?
– 没有三 – 没有三
– There’s no three. – There’s no three.
会不会是有人…
Is there someone…
有人想要做这种事…
Is there someone that would want to be…
来对付我们?
doing this to us?
有人和其他人发生过什么纠葛吗?
Is there someone that is on someone’s bad side?
– 怎么? – 这张照片是今晚拍的
– What? – This was taken tonight.
什么? 你怎么知道?
What? How do you know that?
我今天才买♥♥的这件衣服
I bought this sweater today,
所以绝对是今天拍的
so that’s from tonight.
今晚有人给你拍照吗?
Has anyone taken a picture of you tonight?
你往盒子里看的时候有人拍下来的吧
Someone took a picture of you when you were looking at the box.
你是看着镜头拍的
You were looking into the lens.
但之后照片就出现在盒子里了
But then it was already in the box.
那是什么?
What is that?
我看不出来
I can’t tell what that is.
墙上有黑点还有个灯罩
There’s dots on the wall and there’s a lampshade.
其他的照片都不是今晚拍的 是吗?
None of the others are from tonight. Right?
没错 这张是我们的照片 去年秋天拍的
No. This our picture. This is from last fall.
阿米尔这张照片就是在这儿拍的
This picture of Amir was taken over here.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
– 他就站在这面鼓前 – 等等 伙计们
– He’s standing in front of this drum. – Guys, hang on.
我不明白这是怎么搞的
I can’t figure out what this is.
从门口拍的吗?
It’s taken from the door?
或者从窗帘后面?
So, from behind the curtain?
就是在那儿拍的
It’s taken from over there.
等等 有人敲门的时候你站在那边吗?
Wait. When someone knocked on the door, were you there?
你出去了
You were gone.
但你是看着镜头拍的
But you’re looking right at the camera.
那肯定是从门口拍的了 对吧?
So, it would be from that door, then. Right?
你怎么会不记得呢… 我是说
You don’t remember… I mean,
这可是你的照片啊 哥们 是你本人
this is you, man. This is you.
这样下去解决不了任何问题
Guys, this isn’t going to solve anything.
你要干嘛?
What’re you doing?
– 我要喝一杯 – 我得转移下注意力
– I need a drink. – I need something.
那… 那照片呢?
The… The pictures?
好吧 我也来点
All right. Me too.
这像是我的笔迹 亲爱的
It looks like my handwriting, babe.
你看看
Look at this.
像是我写了这些
It looks like I wrote this.
放轻松
Okay, relax.
你有点吓到我了
You’re starting to freak me out.
确实是你的笔迹
That’s your handwriting.
怎么会这样?
What is going on?
我觉得我要失去理智了
I feel like I’m losing my mind.
我止不住的想
I can’t stop thinking about the fact that you…
你居然讲了一个和劳丽交往时的故事
brought up a story you shared with Laurie.
明明有那么多故事…
Of all the stories that you could’ve…
我们一起经历了那么多
All the experiences that we’ve shared,
你却只能想到和她有关的故事?
you brought up a story about her?
– 对不起 – 还是当着那么多人的面
– I am so sorry. – In front of everyone.
我要讲一个疯狂的故事 我们没有那样的经历
It’s a crazy story. We don’t have stories like that.
看来我们的经历对你来说不够疯狂
Oh, they’re not crazy enough for you.
– 宝贝 这是好事 – 真不敢相信
– Baby, it’s a good thing. – Oh, God.
我再也不想要那样疯狂的经历了
I don’t need crazy stories like that anymore.
好吧 不管那么多了 我们出去吧
All right. Hey, um, fuck this. Let’s just… Let’s go.
我要去那边看看 或者理论上说
I’m gonna go over there and, theoretically,
看看我们假想中的自己究竟是否存在
let’s go see if our theoretical selves are there.
– 不 不 不 – 我一定要去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!