你还在教瑜伽么?
Are you still teaching the yoga?
西班牙瑜伽? 西伽?
The Spanish Yoga? The Spoga?
– 不 不是我 – 你确定那…
– No. Not me. – Are you sure that…
噢 那肯定是另一个女孩儿…
Oh, that must’ve been another girl…
和凯文交往过 现在和阿米尔在一起
that Kevin dated that Amir is hooking up with.
哇噢 快让他闭嘴
Wow. Let’s give him a shovel.
你是做什么工作的?
What are you doing? What do you do for a living?
我是演员 你们都闭嘴
I act. Shut up, guys.
我不记得你是个演员
I didn’t remember you were an actor.
– 所以你主要在剧场演出吗? – 有过
– So, you do mainly theater? – Well, I did.
我是说 自从我搬家到这边
I mean since I moved down here
支持我老婆的网络电♥话♥事业以后
to support my wife and her Skyping career.
但是 有部电视剧我演了四年
Um, but, no, I was in a TV show for about four years.
是吗? 哪一部?
Yeah? What was that?
叫做”罗斯维尔”
It was called Roswell.
噢 天呐 我超爱看”罗斯维尔”
Oh, my God. I love Roswell.
你什么时候演的? 哪集里有你?
When were you on Roswell? What episodes were you on?
已经播出剧集中每一集都有我
I was on all shows. Produced.
– 什么意思? – 我是剧中的常客
– What do you mean? – I was a series regular on that show.
没错 他是主角
Yeah, he was, like, the main guy.
你演的什么角色?
What character did you play?

Joe.
你是不是换过发型还是什么的?
Did you have different hair, or something?
我一直是这样的发型
I had the same exact hair.
抱歉 这可能就好像是…
I’m sorry. Maybe it’s one of those things where you know…
一个角色看久了
the character for so long,
当你见到他本人的时候却对不上号♥
then you see someone in person. It just doesn’t compute.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
他的脸好像变成熟了
He’s sort of grown into his face.
真的呢
You really have.
你再想想
Check it out again.
我肯定下犬式之类的动作能让你想起来
I’m sure, you know, like the downward dog probably gets to your head.
下犬式: 哈他瑜伽体式之一,是常见的瑜伽体式。
我不练瑜伽 那不是…
I didn’t do yoga. That wasn’t…
好吧 嘿 听着
Well, hey, listen.
感谢收看我的电视剧
Thanks for enjoying the show.
我认为你是个非常出色的演员…
I think you are a really good actor…
我觉得你应该继续这项事业
and I think you should continue doing it.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我觉得很值得你花时间去做
I think it would be well worth your time.
你最近在忙什么呢?
What are you up to these days?
我记得上次你像是要
Last I remember, you were, like,
在舞蹈的王国掀起一场风暴一样
taking the dance world by storm.
上次我见到你的时候…
Um, I guess the last time I saw you…
应该正在编排一个舞蹈剧
must’ve been when I was creating the dance show.
一开始进行地非常非常顺利
It was going really, really well for a while,
但是直到… 首次公演之前
but then, right before the, um… the premiere,
他们请来了斯威特劳拉·阿瑟瑞诺…
they brought in Svetlana Aserrano…
她是当今世上最优秀的舞者
who is the best dancer in the world really,
然后他们只让我当了替补
and they just offered me the understudy.
本来应该由她表演
She should’ve been the whole thing.
她编的舞 她才应该…
She created it. She should be…
是旧金山芭蕾舞团的首席女舞者
the prima ballerina of the San Francisco Ballet.
太糟糕了
That’s terrible.
你知道 有时候你听到这些…
You know, you hear these stories sometimes…
明明是你的心血 你却不能参与的故事…
about people being shut out of things they created…
我就觉得很可恶 我很抱歉
and I think it’s horrible. I’m sorry.
但我也从中得到了教训 因为…
But I mean it’s a good lesson that I had to learn, because…
因为我的自尊心 我并不想…
You know, because of my pride, I didn’t want…
屈尊做替补
to take the understudy
但由于我考虑的时间太长了…
and I took too long…
连替补的工作都失去了
to think about it and then I lost the understudy job.
他们让凯瑟琳·美蕊沙做替补…
And they gave that to Katherine Merissa and…
她很烂
And she sucks.
– 她烂透了 – 不 她还可以啦 各位
– She sucks. – No, she’s good, guys.
总之 她现在之所以这么有名…
Anyways, the reason that she’s really big now…
是因为她顶了上去
is because she ended up going up.
斯威特劳拉在最后一刻退出了…
Svetlana pulled out last minute…
然后凯瑟琳完成了演出
and Katherine ended up doing the show.
– 凯瑟琳·美蕊沙? – 没错
– Katherine Merissa? – Exactly.
你刚刚一提到这个名字
As soon as you said that,
我的反应是 “凯瑟琳·美蕊沙…
I thought, “Katherine Merissa…
可能是我唯一知道的一个舞蹈演员”
that’s pretty much the only person in dance I’d know.”
好吧 可是…
Right. Well…
所以 可以说… 是她偷走了你的一切?
So, she basically stole your… your whole thing?
凯瑟琳·美蕊沙过着你的生活
Katherine Merissa has your life, basically.
– 是事业 – 你有你的生活
– Career. – You have your life.
很遗憾发生了这种事
It’s a shame that it happened.
她根本无法与你相提并论
She doesn’t hold a candle to you.
来吧 为我们现在的生活干杯
Then, here’s to the life that we do lead.
– 是啊 – 说得好
– Yeah. – Well said.
– 为彗星干杯 – 敬彗星 还有彗星
– Here’s to the comet. – The comet. And the comet.
谁能讲个高兴点的故事?
Anybody have a happier story?
凯文 给我们讲讲
Kevin, tell a crazy story,
第一个你能想到的疯狂的故事
first one that comes in your head.
才不 好吧
No. All right.
呃… 对不起了
Um… Sorry.
有次我和劳丽一起出去
I was going out with Laurie.
我们在酒吧里喝了很多酒
We were drinking way too much at a bar.
我喝挂了以后就开始做梦…
I passed out and I started dreaming…
梦到一只大黑熊…
this big black bear…
它掂着后脚站起来 轻轻地慢慢地
was up on its hind legs sort of mauling me.
像是在挠我
Slowly. Tenderly.
后来 我们在圣克鲁斯…
Anyhow, we go to some party…
参加了一个派对
in Santa Cruz and as we walked in,
正当我们走进去时 有条大狗直奔着我跑来
this huge dog comes running straight at me.
跳起来用后脚支撑着抓我
Jumps up on its hind legs and starts pawing me,
和梦境一模一样 然后有个人喊
exactly like the dream, and this guy yells,
– “大熊 下来 大熊” – 什么?
– “Bear, get down, Bear.” – What?
哇塞 你还有这种天赋
Wow. You have a gift.
听你讲故事的这种口吻 我还以为…
The way you told that story, I thought…
最后有人会死
somebody was going to die.
“大熊”是最常见的狗名
You know Bear is the most common dog name.
噢 显得这个故事更无聊了
Oh, that makes it a much less interesting story.
真谢谢你 李
Thanks for that, Lee.
熊最常见的名字是”亨利”
Most common bear name? Henry.
– 你看 – 天啊
– Look. – Oh, my God.
– 怎么了? – 和你的手♥机♥一样
– What? – This is like your phone.
我的老天 今天晚上我的手♥机♥屏也裂了
Oh, my God. That happened to my phone tonight.
而且手♥机♥当时就在我手里
And I was just holding mine in my hand.
– 和你完全一样 – 屏幕碎了?
– Exact same thing. – Shattered?
是啊 这一定是他们在新闻里谈论的事
Yeah. This is what they were talking about on the news.
没错 肯定是因为彗星
Yeah. Yeah. It must be the comet.
– 鸡肉吃着像金枪鱼 – 好吧
– The chicken tastes like tuna. – All right.
肯定也是彗星干的
It must be Miller’s Comet.
所以大家的手♥机♥都不能用吗?
So, nobody’s phone works?
我没看我的手♥机♥ 但估计不能用
I haven’t checked mine, but I assume it doesn’t.
其他人的手♥机♥在另一个房♥间
Everyone else’s is in the other room.
你家有座机吗?
Do you guys have a landline?
没有 我们都用无线 亲爱的
No. We’re wireless, baby.
好吧 我需要联♥系♥一下我弟弟
All right. I need to get ahold of my brother.
– 那你的那个玩意儿… – 电脑
– What about, um, your deal… – The computer.
– 好主意 – 在办公室
– Good idea. – It’s in the office.
– 我能借用吗? – 当然 – 谢谢
– Could I? – Yeah, yeah. – Thanks.
– 你弟弟怎么了? – 没什么 他很好
– What’s wrong with your brother? – Nothing. He’s fine.
只是… 你知道布莱恩
He just, um… You know Brian.
他总和那些理论物理学家混在一起
He hangs out with all those, you know, theoretical physicists.
– 没网络 – 没有吗?
– No Internet. – No?
– 电脑上不了 – 怎么会没有网?
– On the computer. – How is there no Internet?
你了解网络电♥话♥ 你来告诉我们
You run Skype. You tell us.
我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!