不会有任何的关联”
have no interaction with one another.”
那么 那张便条至少被写了四遍
So, that one note has been written at least four times.
到底有多少休和阿米尔在外面转悠?
Well, how many Hugh and Amirs are walking around out there?
好吧 在我们采取行动前
Okay, before we do anything,
我们必须想办法给我们的房♥子做好标记
we have to figure out how to mark our own house.
– 就在屋里待着 – 不 不 她说的对
– Just stay inside. – No, no. She’s right.
一直待在屋里不现实
Staying inside isn’t realistic.
我们需要某种标记 我们要标记这幢房♥子
We need some kind of marker. We got to mark this house.
如果每幢房♥子都是一样的…
If every house is the same…
如果我们在房♥子前面做上标记的话
If we put a marker in front of the house,
那就会有无数的房♥子有相同的标记
there could be an infinite number of houses with that mark.
所以 我们需要做样随机的事情
So, we have to do something random.
不能被复♥制♥的 独一无二的事情
Something that can’t be repeated. Something unique.
骰子 我们有骰子吗?
Dice. Do we have dice?
我们有骰子吗?
We have dice?
– 嗯 快艇游戏里有 – 对 快艇游戏
– Um, Yahtzee. – Yeah, Yahtzee.
如果我们每人掷出一个属于我们的数字
If we each roll a number for each of us,
那会怎样? 那是…
that’s what? That’s…
六倍的六倍的六倍的六倍…
Six times six times six times six times…
会有非常大的随机性
That’s hugely random.
重复的几率就…微乎其微
The probability of that repeating is… tiny.
然后呢? 我们…
And then what? We…
但我们得有些可视的东西
But so we have to have something visual.
我是说 我们得写下来 把这个放在…
I mean, should we write it down, put it in…
放在外面? 放在个信封里?
put it outside? Put it in an envelope?
那我们还是不知道啊
We still won’t know.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们需要东西来标记一下
We need something to mark it.
对 我们把它放在盒子里
Yeah. We put it in a box.
那是 那是…
That’s, that’s…
那是他们已经做过的
That’s exactly what they’ve done.
他们在我们之前做的
They were ahead of us.
他们给他们的房♥子做了标记
They were making a marker for their house.
他们做了独一无二的标记 只是被我们拿走了
They made a unique mark. Only we took it.
如果这对我们来说是个好办法
If it seems like a good idea to us,
那么对他们来说也是好办法
it would seem like a good idea to them.
– 我们有盒子吗? – 有 有 让我找找
– Do you have a box? – Yeah. Yeah, let me look.
我们需要相片
So, we need photos.
– 这太扯了 – 正好配上这一夜
– This is so crazy. – It’s par for the night.
– 这有很多照片 – 你不能用那张照片
– There are a lot of pictures here. – You can’t use that picture.
这太荒谬了
That’s ridiculous.
我是大灰熊代理人
I’m the attorney for Grizzly Adams.
是啊 我知道 这是…
Yeah, I know. This is…
我绝不会雇你
I’m never hiring you.
这个当盒子怎么样?
How does this work as a box?
我都不知道我们家有这个
I didn’t even know we had it.
就在后面的一堆杂物下面
It was just under a pile of crap in the back.
– 要是你们想… – 可以用
– If you can… – That’ll work.
所以 这…这… 这是你们的盒子?
So, tha… Tha… That’s your box?
– 它一直都在那里 – 当然了
– It was here all the time. – Of course it was.
我不太愿意剪开这些照片
I’m not too happy about cutting these pictures.
而且我们只有咱俩一起的合影 宝贝
And we only have pictures of you and I together, babe.
其实我… 其实我有一张凯文的照片
I actually… I actually have a photo of Kevin.
– 我知道这很奇怪 嗯… – 什么?
– I know that’s strange. Um… – What?
不 我有 嗯…
No, I have my, um…
我把活期存款账号♥写在这张老照片的背面了
My checking account number is written on the back of this old photo that I have,
它一直放在我的钱包里
and it’s just been in my wallet forever.
就在这
It’s right here.
– 什么? – 知道吗 我 我就…
– What? – You know what? I… I’ll just…
我就剪这里有的照片吧
I’ll cut this picture that we have here.
就用这张吧 没关系
Just use this one. It’s okay.
– 刮一下数字就行 – 剪好了
– Just scratch off the number. – Cut.
太好了 我想除了我大家都有照片了
Great. I think we got one of everybody except me,
所以…
so…
真高兴大家有那么多张
I’m glad you guys all keep
自己朋友阿米尔的照片
a lot of pictures of your friend, Amir.
行了 我们给你照一张
Well, we’ll take one of you.
笑一笑 蠢蛋
Smile, dickhead.
让我看看
Let me see.
不完全一样
It’s not exactly the same.
和另一个盒子里的那张不一样
It’s not the same as the one from the other box.
他们在另一幢房♥子里给我照了张照片
They took a picture of me in the other house,
但和这张有点不一样
but it’s not exactly the same.
这就是我们说过的 会有那么一刻是…
This is what we’re talking about. That’s a moment where it can be…
不同的 有分歧的时刻
a different… a divergent moment.
这就是我们现在要用这些骰子要做的事
That’s what we’re gonna do right now with these dice.
等等 因为我们是蓝荧光棒的房♥子
Wait. Since we’re the blue house,
我们是不是应该用蓝色的笔?
shouldn’t we use a blue pen?
– 只是让这更… – 有道理
– Just to make it even more… – That makes sense.
– 对吧? – 概率又提升了三倍
– Yeah? – The odds go up by three.
好的 每个人都有骰子了吗?
So, does everyone have a die?
– 你的数字? – 贝丝?
– What’s yours? – Beth?
好的
All right.

Six.
– 休? – 三
– Hugh? – Three.
– 迈克? – 四
– Mike? – Four.

Six.

Two.
你们知道什么是快码吗? 就是当你…
You guys know what a quick code is? You know when you…
当你上网时 进入你的银行账户
are going online, going into your bank account,
当你输入密♥码♥时 会让你…
and when you go to your password, it’ll give you…
让你选张图片?
a picture to choose?
那就是你的快码
That’s your quick code.
被称为多因认 就是多重因素认证
That’s called an MFA. It’s a multi-factor authenticator.
当我们建大网址时 就会把它们放进去
We do ’em. We put ’em in whenever we build our big sites.
就像个图符 对吗?
It’s an icon, right?
– 有些随机性… – 一个随机物件
– Sort of a random… – A random object.
是啊 所以 如果每个盒子里…
Yeah. So, what if each of these…
都随机放一个物件
has a random object in it
它的作用就有点像快码 对吗?
to sort of serve as that quick code, right?
是的 是的 所以我们要挑样东西放到里面
Right. Right. So, we pick something to put in there.
你可以放任何东西 对吧?
You could put anything in there, right?
一根蜡烛或是一本书或 嗯…
A candle or a book or, um…
– 烤箱手套 – 或兵乓球拍
– The oven mitt. – Or a ping-pong paddle.
或兵乓球拍 没错 是的
Or a ping-pong paddle. Exactly. Yeah.

Exactly.
这个怎么样? 这个很随机 对吧?
Well, how’s this? And this is random, right?
一个杯垫?
A coaster?
今晚有真正随机的东西吗?
Is anything really random tonight?
如果你不得不离开
If you have to leave,
当你检查这个盒子时 打开它
when you check the box, open it up,
当你看到这些时 你就知道没走错地方
you see that, you know you’re off to a good start.
我感觉好点了
I feel better.
好的 我们有这个盒子了
Okay. So we’ve got the box.
是啊 花了一整夜才想出这个办法
Yeah, and it only took all night to figure it out.
我们标记好房♥子了 如果我们一直在一起
We’ve marked the house. If we stay together,
保持警惕 而且没有人乱跑
keep our heads up, and nobody wanders off,
我们就能顺利熬过去了
we can get through this.
– 谢谢 教练 – 是啊
– Thanks, coach. – Yeah.
想喝点什么吗?
You want something?
好的 水 喝水就好
Yeah, water. Water would be great.
我去喝点酒
I’m gonna get a drink.
我想知道这些数字
I wonder how different those numbers
和第一个盒子里的有什么不同?
are from the first box?
我对一下
Let me check.
我的计算器呢?
Where’s my calculator?
你们看 如果我们有八个人…
Let’s see. So, if there’s eight of us…
那就是六乘以六…
and it’s six times six…
乘以六
times six.
三种不同颜色的荧光棒乘以三…
Three different colored glowsticks times three…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!