这里
Here.
– 拿着 – 我不知道…
– Hold it. – I don’t know…
– 你想把这个放在桌子上? – 是啊
– You want to put this on the table? – Yeah. Yeah.
那是房♥子前面传来的
That was right out front.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
听起来像是我们的车
That sounds like one of our cars.
像是有人闯入了我们其中的一辆车
Like one of our cars getting broken into.
听着 我要出去 我受不了这个
Look, I’m going out there. I can’t stand this.
我要看看是怎么回事
I’m gonna go see what’s going on.
大家要一起行动
Not without the rest of us.
干脆大家都去
Let’s just all go.
好 大家一起走 不过我现在就去了
Fine. Then let’s all go, but I’m going.
– 我去拿外套 – 我觉得我们不该去
– I’ll get my coat. – I don’t think we should.
– 我们去拿手电筒 – 我们不会有事的
– Let’s get a flashlight. – We’ll be fine.
这里 我这里有一支
Here. I got one here.
你们带头 行不?
You guys lead, okay?
– 准备好了吗? – 好了 走吧
– You ready? – Okay. Here we go.
– 跟紧 别走远 – 我们走
– Stay close. Stay close. – Here we go.
– 那是从哪里来的? – 我不知道
– Where did it come from? – I don’t know.
就这车 是吧?
That’s it, right?
– 哦 天哪 – 上帝啊 快看
– Oh, my God. – Jesus. Look.
里面有什么东西吗?
Is there anything in there?
我什么都没看见
I don’t see anything.
哦 天哪 我们是不是…
Oh, my God. Should we…
我们检查下自己的车吧?
Should we check our cars?
这太疯狂了
That’s crazy.
是的 大家检查下自己的车吧
Yeah, why doesn’t everybody check their own car.
看看能否能找到其他线索
See if we find anything else.
我们去看看自己的车
Let’s look at our cars.
– 好吧 – 好的 你先请
– Okay. – All right. After you.
大家都跟紧了吗?
Is everyone nearby?
我们不能离得太远了
We shouldn’t spread out too much.
– 嗨 – 一切都好吗?
– Hey. – Everything okay?
是的 我只是…
Yeah. I just…
戴上这枚你从集市买♥♥来送我的戒指
put this ring on that you got me at the fair.
记得吗? 我知道它…
Remember? I know it’s…
我知道它不值钱 但我想戴着它
I know it’s cheesy, but I just wanted to have it on.
太俗气了
Cheeseball.
– 那天真好 – 那天真好
– It was a good day. – It was a good day.
我们没事了吧?
Are we okay?
当然了 宝贝
Yeah, babe.
劳丽的事都过去了吧?
After that whole Laurie thing?
当然
Yeah.
我不知道她到底是怎么想的
I don’t know what the hell she’s thinking,
但 是的 我们很好
but yeah, we’re good.
过来 嗨
Come here. Hey.
休的车一切正常吗?
Is everything okay with Hugh’s car?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们有没有拿走东西?
Well, did they take anything?
你刚刚检查了他的车 他们拿走什么没?
You just checked on his car. Did they take anything?
这完全没有道理
Doesn’t make any sense at all.
你们觉不觉得只是有人想恐吓我们?
Do you think it’s just someone trying to intimidate us?
恐吓? 不 我… 只是…
Intimidate? No. I… It’s…
所有这些… 都不…
None of this… It doesn’t…
我是说 好像他们在找什么东西 还有…
I mean, it’s like they’re looking for something, and…
但是 那什么都没有
But there’s nothing in there.
是啊 那什么都没有 所以 为什么…
Exactly. There’s nothing in there. So, why…
他们看到了那什么都没有
They could see that there’s nothing in there.
– 我们也看到了那什么都没有 – 我知道
– We could see that there’s nothing in there. – I know.
那他们为什么要打碎车窗?
Why break the window if there’s nothing there?
– 这没有任何道理 – 这一切都没有道理
– That doesn’t make any sense. – None of this makes any sense.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
我去拿这个戒指了
I went and got this ring.
很漂亮
Nice.
好吧 等等 让我们…
All right, hold on. Let’s… Let’s…
让我们试想下…
Let’s just try and figure out…
我们为什么会砸那辆车… 休的车…
why we would break into a car… Hugh’s car…
在明知那本书不在那的情况下
knowing that the book wasn’t there.
我们推断那本书是主要的动机
Well, we’re assuming that the book is the motive.
如果他们的动机根本不是这个呢?
What if the motive is completely different?
你听到什么声音没?
Did you hear something?
那到底是什么?
What the hell is that?
在外面 不 迈克 迈克 迈克 迈克
It’s outside. No, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.
– 哦 妈的! 有人来了 – 什么?
– Oh, shit! There’s someone coming. – What?
伙计们 他们朝这来了
They’re coming over here, guys.
是的 是休
Yeah. It’s Hugh.
– 是休吗? – 是休和阿米尔吗?
– Is it Hugh? – Is it Hugh and Amir?
是的 蓝色的 是休和阿米尔 太好了
Yeah, it’s blue. It’s Hugh and Amir. Cool.
– 他们朝门这边来了 – 你确定吗?
– They’re coming to the door. – Are you sure?
– 好像是 – 哦 宝贝
– It looks like it. – Oh, baby.
你们都没事吧?
Are you all okay?
嗨 你们去哪了? 发生什么了?
Hey, where have you been? What happened?
好了
Okay.
你们都干… 为什么你拿着…
What have you been… Why did you take…
你们都做什么了?
What did you do?
能告诉我们发生什么了吗?
Can you please tell us what happened?
我们去…
We went to…
我们想去打个电♥话♥ 然后当…
We went to make a phone call, and then when…
当我们往门里看时 我们看到…
when we looked in the door, we saw…
我们看到和这个一样的场景
We saw this, basically.
我… 我被吓坏了
I, I got startled.
我跌倒了 撞伤了头
I fell over. I hit my head.
我们回到这所房♥子来…
We went back to the house to…
等等 你们已经来过这里了
Wait. You already came back here.
我们已经听过这些了
We already heard this story.
你们为什么又复述了一遍?
Why are you telling us this story again?
你们拿着这个盒子回来的
You came back with the box.
等等 什么?
Wait. What?
因为你们回来了 还有你头部受伤了…
Because you came back, and after you hit your head…
我们给他贴了创可贴 然后你给我们…
We gave him a Band-Aid and you gave us the…
但不是那个创可贴
But not that Band-Aid.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
哦 天哪 我给你的是布创可贴
Oh, my God. I gave you a cloth Band-Aid.
等会 休… 有休和阿米尔来这了?
Wait a minute. Hugh… There was a Hugh and an Amir here?
是的 而且你们带着书离开了
Yes. And you left with the book.
还带走了照片 我们不知道你们去哪了
You left with the pictures, and we didn’t know where you went.
我们去了一幢所有人都有红色荧光棒的房♥子里
We were at a house where everybody had red glowsticks.
– 你们有红色的荧光棒 – 你们明白吗?
– You had red glowsticks. – Do you understand?
我们… 我们有红荧光…
We… We have red glow…
我们从那幢房♥子拿来的
We took them from the other house.
– 是啊 – 你们看 你们看
– Right. – Look. Look.
这是… 看 红色的那盒荧光棒没打开过
Is that… Look. That box of red glowsticks is unopened.
各位 如果他们是从这开始的
Guys, if they started here,
他们应该是属于这的
they belong here.
他们在正确的房♥子里
They’re in the right house.
– 欢迎回来 – 欢迎回来
– Well, welcome back. – Welcome back.
– 天哪 伙计 对不起 – 没关系
– Jeez, man, I’m sorry. – That’s all right.
对不起
Sorry.
各位 另一个迈克是什么样子的?
So, guys, what was the other Mike like?
他都干什么了?
What was he doing?
另一个迈克… 他很担心你
The other Mike is… He’s worried about you.
所以 是你们俩给我们写的留言条
So, it was you guys who left us the note.
不 我没能送出那便条
No, I never got out with that note.
我们最后有两张便条
We ended up with two notes.
我们也是
And so did we.
– 那么 哪里… – 我们有两张便条
– Well, where’s… – We have two notes.
一个是在这里写的 另一个是贴在门上的
One that was written here and one that was left on the door.
如果你没写 另一个休也没有
If you didn’t, and if the other Hugh didn’t,
那么是谁留下的便条呢?
then who has been leaving the notes?
“量子脱散理论确定 不同的结果之间…
“Quantum decoherence ensures that the different outcomes…