噢 天哪 他们带走盒子了
Oh, my God. They took the box.
迈克 他们去哪里啦?
Mike, where did they go?
我不知道他们去哪里了
I have no clue where they went.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
你当时在这里 发生了什么事?
You were in here. What happened?
那本书在哪儿? 在哪儿?
Where’s the book? Where’s the book?
为什么他们带盒子到另一所房♥子里?
Why would they bring that to the other house?
他们说要带盒子回去 这样一切都恢复正常
They said they wanted to take it back so they could make everything right.
他们想归还 这样都不会发生了 不过…
They wanted to return it, so everything would be fine from the beginning, but…
为什么他们带走那本书?
Why would they bring the book?
那是一件我们不会…
It’s the one thing that we wouldn’t…
他们把我们所拥有的一切都拿走了
They took everything we have.
等等
Wait a minute.
我们得去找他们
We have to go get them.
等等 他们是第一批离开的 对吗?
Wait a minute. They were the first ones to leave, right?
然后他们… 他们回来说看见些东西
And then they… They came back. They said they saw something.
从那时起他们一直行事怪异
They’ve been acting weird ever since.
– 你在暗示什么? – 噢 天哪
– What are you implying? – Oh, my God.
不 那是… 你们也离开了
No, that’s… Well, you guys left, too.
想一想
Think about it.
我是说每个人都… 你们也离开了
I mean, everyone… You left, too.
阿米尔回来后变得很安静 得了
Amir came back and got so quiet, Come on.
然后… 他没有…
And then… and he didn’t…
– 阿米尔那时怪怪的 – 我带他们回来
– Amir was being totally weird. – I’ll bring ’em back.
我要搞清楚到底是怎么回事
I’ll see what’s going on.
宝贝 你不…
Baby, you’re not…
– 你哪里也不能去 – 我一会儿就回来
– You’re not going anywhere. – I’ll be back.
我只是把他们带回来
I’m just gonna go bring them back…
弄清楚到底发生了什么
and find out what the hell’s going on.
– 你不能走 – 宝贝 放松 干嘛?
– No. You’re not leaving. – Baby, relax. What?
– 不行 – 没事的 我会回来的
– No. – It’s fine. I’ll be back.
我不会让你走的
I’m not gonna let you go.
那样是愚蠢之举
It would be fucking crazy.
行 那么 我们该怎么办?
Okay. So, what are we gonna do?
他们就在外面 我发誓 我快要犯心脏病了
I mean, they’re out there, and I swear to God, I’m gonna have a heart attack.
– 我们得行动 – 我们喝一杯吧
– We’ve gotta do something. – Let’s have a drink.
我们甚至不知道那是不是他们
We don’t even know if that was them.
你能不能不要那样说了?
Would you quit saying that, please?
不 如果那不是他们 那么迈克是对的
No, but if it wasn’t them, then Mike is right,
我们不能信任另一所房♥子里的人
and we can’t trust the other house.
– 我们不能相信自己 – 没错
– We can’t trust ourselves. – That’s right.
– 天哪 – 我们的线索刚刚就跑了
– Jesus. – And our clues just left the house.
不 等等
No. Wait.
线索还在这儿
The clues are still here.
如果他们有那些照片的话…
If they had the pictures, then…
迈克 你帮我和凯文照相了吧?
Mike, you took that picture of me and Kevin. Right?
你把它带来了吗?
Do you have it here?
我再也受不了了 够了
I… I can’t take this anymore. I can’t take it.
– 宝贝… – 你至少去找一下吧?
– Sweetheart… – Can you at least go look for it?
我要再去找另一瓶酒
I’m gonna look for another bottle of wine.
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
我要去盯住他吗?
Should I be keeping an eye on him?
我不想惹他烦…
I feel like I don’t want to hover, and…
我不知道
I don’t know.
先缓一缓 然后…
Just give it a minute, and then…
去和他谈谈
go in and talk to him, I guess.
在他喝酒的时候 我就再也不认识那个迈克了
I don’t know who Mike is anymore. Not when he drinks.
当他开始喝酒时 我们也开始事事都不如意
Everything that’s gone wrong with us started when he started drinking.
这就是我们得离开洛杉矶的原因
It’s why we had to leave L.A.
也是他没有工作的原因
It’s why he doesn’t have a career.
他不过是… 我不知道
He’s just… I don’t know.
他已不是当时娶我的那个男人
Not the man I married.

Hey.
– 嘿 – 你好吗?
– Hey. – How you doing?
你还好吗?
How you holding up?
从各方面考虑 还好
All things considered, all right.
我不相信
I totally don’t believe you.
不 我是不是有点…
Yeah. Well, am I being some…
发生了什么事?
What’s going on?
我… 阿米尔告诉我你要去越南
I… Amir told me you were gonna go to Vietnam…
艾米不和你去吗?
and Em’s not going with you?
嗯 我…
Yeah. I…
我要去那里工作 我不知道
I gotta go for work for, I don’t know…
四个月吧
It’s four months, I think, and,
不错 我想她跟我一起去 不过…
yeah, I want her to come along, but…
她一定是头脑发昏才不想和你一起去
She’d be crazy not to go with you.
对 我也这么想
Yeah. That’s what I think.
嗯 我不知道
Yeah. I don’t… I don’t know.
我真的不想打扰你们
I mean, it’s… I… I really don’t want to interfere.
似乎也不是我的事
It doesn’t seem like any of my business,
不过我觉得你永远是一个…
but I think you’ve always been someone…
非常热爱生活 热爱你所做的事的人
who’s extremely passionate about your life and what you’re doing,
如果你有个对于生活老是优柔寡断的女朋友
and if you have a partner that seems to hesitate all the time,
不知道这会不会让你幸福
with things of life, I don’t know if that’s gonna make you happy.
噢 她是…
Oh. She’s…
我爱她只因为她是她
I mean, I love her, and… It’s just who she is.
– 有时候她有点… – 高?
– Sometimes she’s a little… – Tall?
– 疯了 – 她有点高
– Crazy. – She’s a little bit tall.
你要踮起脚尖来吻她吗?
I mean, do you have to stand on your tiptoes to kiss her?
我…
I…
有些人就很般配
Sometimes people just fit well.
– 劳丽… – 就像那鲨鱼游戏?
– Laurie… – Like that Sharks game?
是吧 看看我们俩 有多般配
Come on, you can’t tell me we don’t fit well.
你还记得那之后
I had to do yoga
我做了一周的瑜伽才恢复过来
for a week afterwards to recover.
我记得
I do remember that.
我想也许…
I just think that maybe…
劳丽
Laurie.
抱歉 我越界了
I’m sorry. I’m crossing all kinds of boundaries with you.
– 宝贝? – 嗨
– Baby? – Hi.
我想你是对的…
You know, I think you’re right…
事无不有缘由
that everything happens for a reason.
我要去拿球棒吗?
Should I get the bat?
给你还是给我?
For you or for me?
都有可能
Could be either.
我们这是在干嘛?
What are we doing here?
如果我在那儿喝醉 那我在这儿也要喝醉
If I’m losing it over there, I’m losing it here.
– 事情不用变成这样的 – 会的
– It doesn’t have to be like that. – Sure, it does.
这是一样的
It’s the same thing.
不 不是
No, it’s not.
你怎么知道?
How do you figure?
因为不管是那里 还是别处 都没有一个人
Because there’s no way that anybody over there, or… or anywhere,
能像我一样深爱着眼前的你
loves you as much as I love you right here.
我该死
I fucked up.
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
你好吗?
How you doing?
很好
Fine.
一切都还好吧?
Is… Is everything okay?
是不是有什么事?
Is there something going on?
贝丝走了过来
Beth just walked up to me and…
她没说什么 不过她说她…
she didn’t really say much, but she said that she…
看到你和劳丽在走廊那里说话
saw you and Laurie talk in the hallway, and…
我的天哪 艾米 我想现在我们有…
Jesus Christ, Em. I think we have…
更重要的事情要担心
some more important things to worry about right now…
而不是贝丝所说的话
than what Beth is saying.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
– 跟我开玩笑吗? – 是发电机出了问题
– Are you kidding me? – That would be the generator.
– 稍等 – 好了 你知道该怎么做
– Hold on. – All right. You know what to do.
– 家里有很多火柴 – 别烫到自己
– We have thousands of matches at home. – Don’t burn yourself.
– 凯文 你有火柴吗? – 有 我有一些
– Kevin, do you have matches? – Yeah, I got some.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!