我感觉好像过了很久一样
I felt like I had a lot of time.
我知道
I know.
挺好的 我很好
It’s good. I’m good.
是的 我们… 我们刚下高速
Yeah. We’re, um… we’re just getting off the freeway.
什么?
Yeah?
休去办公室接你了 还是…
Did, Hugh pick you up at the office, or…
是啊 他从奥克兰过来的
Yeah, he was coming in from Oakland.
和平常一样 他来晚了 然后我带他…
He was late, of course. Then I took him…
然后 他带我去了一家律师酒吧
And then, he took me to some lawyer bar.
律师酒吧?
A lawyer bar?
是啊 应该是律师酒吧
Yeah. A lawyer bar, kind of.
我也不知道 那里的人看起来都像律师
Yeah. I don’t know. Everybody there seemed like a lawyer.
除了我之外 每个人都打着领带
I felt like I was the only person without a tie.
好吧 也许得给你准备条领带应急
Well, maybe we should get you a tie for emergencies.
对啊 衣橱紧急事件
Yeah, wardrobe emergencies.
是啊
Yeah.
不管怎么 我们想走高速然后…
Anyhow, we tried to take the freeway and…
凯… 凯文?
Ke… Kevin?
彗星来的那一夜
我听不清了
I can barely hear you.
好点了么?
Is that better?
不怎么样
Not much.
你在哪? 你在听么?
Where are you? Are you there yet?
我… 我正准备停车
Yeah, I… I’m just pulling up right now.
我刚到 嗯…
I just got here. Um…
我到了
Yeah. I’m right here.
我… 那个 我得靠边停车了
I… You know what? I need to parallel park
我没插耳机
and I’m not on my earpiece.
好吧
Okay.
你还好么?
Are you good?
当然
Yeah.
我们得聊聊 那个…
You know, we should talk about, you know…
也许在参加聚会之前
Maybe we can talk about, you know,
我们得聊聊那个小问题
that little problem before we get into the party.
好吧
Okay.
我们要现在谈 还是…
Is it something we should talk about now, or…
喂?
Hello?
凯文?
Kevin?
我听不见了
I lost you.
哦
Oh.
亲爱的?
Baby?
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
我觉得橄榄油就不错 要不多来点儿?
I think olive oil would be good. A little more maybe?
– 一点点 – 再来点儿
– A drizzle. – A little more.
– 你兴奋了? – 太性感了
– Is this turning you on? – That is hot.
看看你弄得怎么样了? 这是…
See how you’re slipping? This is…
这个… 是面包 宝贝
It’s… It’s the bread, babe.
你俩都拿着刀…
It’s the two of you with the knives that…
我都一个星期没吃含碳水化合物的东西了
I have not had carbs for a week.
我一直在做这个… 这个”节食排毒”
I’ve been on this… this “cleanse.”
你排毒多长时间了?
How long have you been cleansing for?
差不多二十一天
About 21 days.
今早我喝了果汁和奶昔…
I had my juice and my smoothie earlier today…
我觉得整个人都…
and I do feel very, you know…
清爽了? 开放了?
Cleansed? Open?
还有点头晕吧?
A little faint maybe?
但今晚我得吃这些
But I’m gonna eat,
还得喝点酒 享受一下
I’m gonna drink and have a good time.
嗨
Hi.
– 嘿 – 最近怎样?
– Hey. – How are you guys?
见到你真好
Nice to see you.
– 拜托把身子低一点 – 我知道
– Bend down to my level, please. – I know.
我刚才和凯文打电♥话♥ 突然就这样了
So, I just had Kevin on the phone and this happened.
屏幕碎了
It cracked.
我正和他说话呢
As I was talking to him.
掉地上了吧
You dropped it.
我们的信♥号♥♥… 没 我没把它掉地上
Our connection… No, I didn’t drop it.
我拿着它就碎了
It just cracked as I was holding it.
手♥机♥上保险了么?
Do you have insurance?
有我也不知道
I… I actually don’t know if I do.
你下载了我推荐你的网络电♥话♥软件么?
Do you have the Skype app I showed you?
没 还好吧 他就是有点事想跟我说
No, I think it’s fine. He just said he wanted to talk about something,
但是新闻里面讨论过彗星
But on the news, you know, they’re talking about the comet.
– 是啊 – 米勒彗星
– Yeah. – The Miller’s Comet.
而且他们说这种情况有可能是彗星造成的
And they keep telling people that this can happen.
我觉得跟彗星没关系
Yeah. I don’t think it’s the comet.
你要是有网络电♥话♥ 用家里的无线网就能打
If you have Skype, it uses the home Wi-Fi.
不行 会有干扰 他们说过东西有可能会破裂
No. The interference. They’re saying things break.
嘿 来杯酒么?
Hey, do you want some wine?
阿米尔有没有告诉你
Did Amir mention to you that…
他要带劳丽
he’s bringing Laurie…
来吃晚饭?
to dinner?
他要带劳丽来?
He’s bringing Laurie?
是啊 那个劳丽
Yeah. The Laurie.
嗯 没有 我不知道
Um, no, I didn’t know that. I didn’t know that.
谁是劳丽?
Who’s Laurie?
对 他会带她过来
Well, he is.
你认识劳丽的
You know Laurie.
哦 迈克
Oh, Mike.
黑色长发 有点泼辣
Long black hair. Kind of vixeny.
野性又性感
Wild and sexy.
– 噢 – 有点奇怪 非常神秘
– Oh. – Kinda strange, very mysterious.
– 喜欢穿紧身衣 – 听着
– Very tight, tight, tight dresses. – Listen.
我无所谓 阿米尔一向如此
It’s totally fine. It’s such an Amir thing to do.
我留着这个…
I was going to keep this…
朋友们 这个
This, my friends.
是我的小小花精治疗剂
It’s my own little rescue remedy concoction.
– 是啊 – 是我们自♥制♥的
– Right. – It’s our own mix.
它非常… 安全
It’s pretty s… It’s very safe, I think.
是不是要注射的?
Do you want a needle for that?
– 不会成瘾吧? – 你可以滴在水里
– Is it clean? – You can drop it into some water.
在你烦恼的时候 可以舒缓精神
Just take the edge off, in case you’re worried.
就是给大家推荐一下
I don’t know. I’m just… I’m offering.
里面有紫锥花 西番莲 还有一点缬草…
It’s echinacea, passion flower, a little valerian…
和氯♥胺♥酮♥(K粉)
and ketamine.
氯♥胺♥酮♥可以产生一种分离麻醉状态,其特征是僵直状、浅镇静、遗忘与显著镇痛,并能进入梦境、出现幻觉。
– 所以是纯天然的 – 氯♥胺♥酮♥?
– So it’s all natural. – Ketamine?
那可一点都不天然 氯♥胺♥酮♥是给牲畜麻醉的
That doesn’t sound natural at all. That’s a horse tranquilizer.
是吧 不过只有一点点氯♥胺♥酮♥
Yeah, but it’s just a whisper of ketamine.
我试过的
I did that once.
我就是觉得庆祝的话…
I just thought maybe a celebration…
你是因为劳丽要来才给我这个的?
Are you offering this to me, because Laurie’s coming here?
我就是说说…
Well, I’m just saying…
– 现在聚会呢 – 要氯♥胺♥酮♥还是奶酪?
– Now it’s a party. – Ketamine or cheese?
如果你想试试的话 我就放在这了
It’s right here if you change your mind.
这个挺好的
Oh, this is nice.
你们从哪弄来的?
Where’d you get this?
银河商店 一个二手商店
Galaxy, that thrift store.
– 噢 我喜欢那个店 – 我也是
– Oh, I love that place. – Me too. I know.
哦 你好
Oh. Hi.
– 嗨 宝贝 – 咋样?
– Hi, baby. – What?
– 过来过来 – 好嘞
– Come on. Come here. – All right.
我媳妇
My wife.
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
– 你咋样 – 嗨 我挺好的
– How are you? – Hi. I’m good.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
– 你们喝酒不? – 我喝
– Do you guys want wine? – I do.
奶酪? 还是氯♥胺♥酮♥?
Cheese? Ketamine?
你穿皮衣很帅
You look so good in leather.
老天呐
Jesus Christ.
– 嗯… – 我想喝点水
– Um… – I want water or something.