(那真是感谢上帝她在)
Well, thank God you have her.
(别宰了我)
Don’t kill me.
(我买♥♥了一条红色裙子 让你在音乐会上穿)
I bought you a red dress for your concert.
(如果你不喜欢 就不用穿)
If you don’t like it, you don’t have to wear it.
(我真的很高兴你留下来)
I’m really glad you’re staying.
(李欧不高兴)
Leo isn’t.
(事情很复杂)
It’s complicated.
(他感到…)
He feels…
(被排除在外)
left out.
(真荒唐)
That’s crazy.
(你们一直都三位一体)
It’s always the three of you
(然后才到我)
and then me.
(我明白)
I get it.
(你曾经希望我是聋哑人吗 )
Do you ever wish I was deaf?
(你在医院出生的时候)
When you were born, at the hospital,
(他们给你做听力测试)
they gave you a hearing test.
(你躺在那儿 娇小又可爱)
And there you were, so tiny and sweet,
(身上都是电极片)
with these electrodes all over you.
(而我…)
And I…
(祈祷你是聋哑人)
prayed that you would be deaf.
(当他们告诉我们)
When they told us
(你听力正常)
that you were hearing,
(我觉得…)
I felt…
(我的心沉下去了)
My heart sank.
(为什么 )
Why?
(我担心我们不亲)
I was worried that we wouldn’t connect.
(像我跟我妈妈)
Like me and my mom,
(我们并不亲密)
we’re not close.
(我觉得我会辜负你)
I thought I would fail you.
(聋哑会让我变成坏妈妈)
That being deaf would make me a bad mom.
(别担心)
Don’t worry.
(你是坏妈妈)
You are a bad mom
(是出于很多其他原因)
for so many other reasons.
(我知道我把你逼疯)
I know I drive you crazy
(那些衣服和化妆品)
with the clothes, the makeup.
(但说真的)
But honestly,
(我很高兴你知道自己是谁)
I’m happy that you know who you are.
(你很勇敢)
You’re brave.
(跟我不一样)
Not like me.
(走开)
Get lost.
(你在躲藏吗 )
You hiding?
(藏得不够好)
Not very well.
(你还生我气吗 )
You still mad at me?
(你不能全职捕鱼)
You can’t fish full-time.
(为什么 )
Why not?
(格蒂告诉我)
Gertie told me
(你很会唱歌♥)
that you can really sing.
(天赋异禀)
That’s special.
(你不能留在这里)
You can’t stay here.
(他们做所有事情都会指望你)
They’ll keep looking to you for everything.
(那我还能怎么做 )
What else am I supposed to do?
(让我来做)
Let me do this!
(我搞得定)
I got this!
(我是哥哥)
I’m the older brother.
(却被当成婴儿一样)
And I get treated like a baby.
(我在“新鲜渔获”什么都做不到)
I haven’t been able to do a thing with Fresh Catch!
(因为什么事情 都要跟听力正常的人沟通)
Because it all involves talking to hearing people!
(那又如何 我不在乎)
So what? Who cares!
(你那么害怕我们看起来很蠢)
You’re so afraid that we’d look stupid.
(让他们去摸索怎么跟聋哑人相处)
Let them figure out how to deal with deaf people!
(我们没有那么无助)
We’re not helpless.
(我们这家人在你出生前都好好的)
Our family was fine before you were born.
(你走吧)
Go.
拜托 我们不是要在芬威球场演出
Come on. This is… We’re not at Fenway.
好了 各位 你们必须在两分钟内准备好上舞台
OK, guys, you must be ready to walk onstage in two minutes,
否则就不要表演了 行吗
or you’re not performing, OK?
(露比)
Ruby.
各位观众 晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!
你们有人不认识我
For those of you who don’t know,
我是合唱团老师 贝尔纳多♥维♥亚罗伯斯
I’m Bernardo Villalobos, the choir master.
(你能读他的唇吗 )
Can you read his lips?
大部分同学在我面前叫我维老师
Most of these kids call me Mr. V to my face.
(不太能)
Not really.
我不知道他们在我背后怎么称呼我
I don’t know what they call me behind my back.
但我为合唱团感到很自豪
But I’m very proud of this group.
(他们笑了)
They laughed.
他们很努力练习
They worked very hard.
我现在就闭嘴 让你们看看孩子们的演出
So I will shut up now and let you see your children,
这是你们来的目的
which is what you came for.
(格洛斯特高中合唱团 年度秋季音乐会)
我的人生没有烦恼
Ain’t got no troubles in my life
(露比看起来很美)
Ruby looks beautiful.
没有愚蠢的梦想让我哭泣
No foolish dreams to make me cry
(你很有品味)
You have good taste.
我从不担惊或受怕
I’m never frightened or worried
(我喜欢她的红色裙子跟帷幕很相配)
I like how her red dress matches the curtains.
我知道我一直都过得去
I know I’ll always get by
-我热情高涨 -我热情高涨
-I heat up -Heat up
-我冷静下来 -我冷静下来
-I cool down -Cool down
有东西挡我去路时 我绕道而行
When something gets In my way, I go round it
别让生活使我不快
Don’t let life get me down
(她唱得很好)
She’s good.
(-她唱得很好 -不知道)
-She’s good. -No idea.
(-不 她说的 -原来啊)
-No, she said. -Oh!
我就是音乐
I got the music in me
我就是音乐
I got the music in me
我就是音乐
I got the music in me
人们说人生是一个圆圈
They say that life is a circle
但我不是那样认为
But that ain’t the way that I found it
我认为
I found it
人生以直线移♥动♥
Gonna move in a straight line
我轻轻靠着收音机
I leaned back on my radio
有人正在播放摇滚乐
Some cat was laying down Some rock and roll
他唱道:“很有气魄”
“Lotta soul,” he said
(怎么了 )
What’s wrong?
(我扣错钮扣了)
My buttons are off.
那不是唱片骑师
That weren’t no DJ
而是梦幻的宇宙舞步
That was hazy cosmic jive
(你晚餐想吃什么 )
What do you want for dinner?
(-意大利面 -我得去杂货店一趟)
-Spaghetti. -I’ll have to go to the grocery store.
他想来认识我们
He’d like to come and meet us
但他觉得对我们来说太震撼
But he thinks he’ll blow our minds
有位外星人在天空等待
There’s a starman waiting in the sky
他叫我们不要错失良机
He’s told us not to blow it
因为他知道一切都是值得的
‘Cause he knows it’s all worthwhile
他告诉我:“让孩子们失控
He told me, “Let the children lose it
让孩子们善用机会
“Let the children use it
让所有孩子们随音乐起舞”
Let all the children boogie”
接下来有一个特别节目
And now I have a special treat.
有时候你听到一把声线 它提醒你要继续演奏音乐
Sometimes, you hear a voice, and it reminds you to keep making music.
(头两首歌♥曲唱完)
First song done, second song done.
请用掌声欢迎迈尔斯帕特森和露比罗西
Please welcome Miles Patterson and Ruby Rossi!
我只需要你
You’re all I need
就能过日子
To get by
就像甜美的朝露
Like the sweet morning dew
我瞧了你一眼
I took one look at you
一切显然易见 你就是我的命中注定
And it was plain to see You were my destiny
我张开双臂
With my arms open wide
抛弃了我的骄傲
I threw away my pride
我会为你牺牲
I’ll sacrifice for you
为你献上我的生命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!