我也是…
Me too! Me too!
我有自己的人生 跟你完全无关
I have a whole life that has nothing to do with you.
如果你浪费我的时间 我就不教你了
If you waste my time, I will not work with you.
知道吗
OK?
知道
OK.
对不起 我再也不会迟到了
I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.
最好不会
It better not.
不会的
It won’t.
好吧
OK.
你要一直避开我 直到我们毕业吗
You gonna avoid me until we graduate?
我没嘲笑他们是聋哑人 明白吗
I wasn’t laughing at them for being deaf, OK?
而是那个情景
It was the situation.
好的
OK.
我知道这不是借口 但我家的情况糟透了
Look, I know it’s not an excuse, but it sucks at my house right now,
你的生活那么美满…
and you’ve got this, like, perfect life, and–
什么
What?
你的父母深深相爱
Your parents are madly in love.
他们的手离不开对方
They can’t keep their hands off each other.
-你家房♥子… -难看
-And your house is– -Disgusting.
我家房♥子很难看
My house is disgusting.
才不是 好吗 那是一个家
It’s not, OK? It’s a home.
你们同心协力 一起欢笑
And you all work together and laugh.
我家不是那样的
And my family’s not like that.
然后我听到你的歌♥声就…
And then, I listen to you sing, and…
我唱歌♥只是因为他人的期望
I just do it ’cause it’s expected from me.
你不懂听到别人取笑自己家人的感觉
You have no idea what it’s like to hear people laugh at your family.
你说得对 我不懂
You’re right. I don’t.
我要保护他们 因为他们听不到 但我可以
And have to protect them, ’cause they can’t hear it, but I can.
我知道
I know.
对不起 露比 真的
I’m sorry, Ruby. I am.
我是混♥蛋♥
I’m a dick.
我可以补偿你吗 拜托
Can I make it up to you? Please!
我每隔几分钟就会发短♥信♥给你 直到你同意跟我一起玩
I’ll text you every few minutes until you agree to hang out with me!
那是精神病行为
That’s psychotic!
好吧 我不会那样做
OK, I will not do that!
我不会那样做
I’m not gonna do that.
(新鲜渔获 黑线鳕)
现在这些美食家什么都吃
These foodie people will eat anything now:
鱼头、鱼尾 什么垃圾都吃
heads, tails, all sorts of garbage.
接下来鱼的阴♥茎♥就是新派美食了
Next thing you know, fish dick’s gonna be the new delicacy.
鱼没有阳♥具♥
Fish don’t have dicks.
这是你最后一批免费渔获 小妹
This is your last free batch, kid.
好的 我知道了
Yeah, I got you.
手指都要被冻掉了
My fingers are falling off.
(我无法把这些货都装上车)
I can’t fit all these in the car.
我们需要罗里
We need a truck.
(你要去哪儿 )
Where are you going?
(我要练习音乐)
I have my music practice.
(你不能走)
You can’t go.
(怎么一回事 )
What’s this?
(新闻)
The news!
(他们要报道我们家的故事)
They’re doing a story on the family!
(现在吗 )
Now?
(我没空)
I can’t.
(那我们要怎么接受采访 )
How are we gonna do the interview?
(我可以读唇)
I can lip read.
(你读不到那么多)
You’re not going to get all of it!
(这事很重要)
This is important.
我的事也很重要
My stuff is important too!
(留下来)
Do it!
不行
I can’t!
(你想我们失败吗 )
You want us to fail?
嗨 你一定是贾姬罗西
Hi! You must be Jackie Rossi!
我是切特特纳
Chet Turner!
“希望大家支持我们
“Hopefully, people will support us
在这里买♥♥鱼”
and will buy their fish here.”
非常好 那么这个计划是如何运作的呢
That’s great! So, how does this program work?
(基本上 渔夫任凭有财势的人摆布)
Basically, the fishermen are at the mercy of the big guys.
(维老师:请守时 我们要做很多练习)
(对不起 家里有事 晚点到)
(我们的目标是直接卖♥♥鱼给客人)
The goal is to sell fish directly to the people.
(我说过 不能再迟到 我是认真的 露比)
维老师
Mr. V!
维老师
Mr. V!
那是你的音乐吗
Is that yours?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真心想学
I want to do this.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你没有纪律
You have no discipline.
迟到又准备不足
You’re late. You’re unprepared.
你在伯克利待不到两天
You wouldn’t last two days at Berklee.
出去 走
Out! Go!
那所学校又没对你的前途有什么帮助
Well, it’s not like that school did you any good.
你在这星球待了多少年 17年
You have, what, 17 years on this planet?
你一无所知
You don’t know shit.
你想知道我为什么当老师
You want to know why I’m a teacher?
因为我擅长
I’m good at this.
但除非你做好本分 否则我什么也做不了
But I can’t do my job unless you do yours.
我也绝不需要别人教我何谓失败
And I certainly don’t need a lesson in failure
特别是因为太害怕而不敢尝试的人
from someone who’s too afraid to even try.
我从来没试过不跟家人一起做事
I’ve never done anything without my family before.
(我想上大学)
I want to go to college.
(上伯克利)
At Berklee.
(音乐学校)
Music school.
(我的老师在帮我准备面试表演)
My teacher’s been helping me with my audition.
(大学 在波士顿 )
College? In Boston?
(那城市满是混♥蛋♥)
That city is full of assholes.
哪里都一样
So is everywhere.
(你现在不能走)
You can’t go now.
(我们刚开始做生意 没你不行)
We just started the business. With you!
(你只在乎这个吗 )
That’s all you care about?
(失去你的免费传译员 )
Losing your free interpreter?
(你是这门生意的重要部分)
You’re an important part of this.
(时机太差了)
It’s terrible timing.
根本不会有好时机
There will never be a good time.
我不能一辈子都跟你们过
I can’t stay with you for the rest of my life!
(没有人要求你这样做)
Nobody expects that from you.
(我…)
I…
(这辈子都在传译)
have been interpreting my whole life.
(精疲力竭)
This is exhausting.
(唱歌♥是我所爱)
Singing is what I love.
(是我的一切)
It’s everything.
(你知道这件事吗 )
Did you know about this?
(我们不能让她走)
We can’t let her go.
(她要上大学)
It’s college.
(那不是大学)
It’s not.
(是音乐学校)
It’s music school.
(如果她唱得不好呢 )
And what if she can’t sing?
(也许她很糟)
Maybe she’s awful.
(她不糟)
She’s not awful.
(真的 你听过她唱歌♥ )
Really? Have you heard her?
(我很担心 要是她失败了怎么办 )
I’m worried. What if she fails?
(我累了)
I’m tired.
(我不想再谈了)
I don’t wanna talk anymore.
(要是她考上了 我们怎么办 )
What do we do if she gets in?
(那她就离开了)
Then she’s gone.
(我们的宝宝就离开了)
Our baby’s gone!
(她不是宝宝)
She’s not a baby.
(她是我的宝宝)
She’s my baby!
(她从来没当过宝宝)
She was never a baby.
(迈尔斯:我要怎么做 才能补偿你 什么都行)
(露比在哪儿 )

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!