从上下两个角度
From up and down
但不知怎的
And still somehow
我只记起云的幻象
It’s cloud illusions I recall
我真的不懂云
I really don’t know clouds
完全不懂
At all
月亮、6月与摩天轮
Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels
像是眩晕地跳舞的感觉
The dizzy dancing way you feel
所有童话故事都成真了
As every fairy tale comes real
我曾如此看待爱
I’ve looked at love that way
但现在爱只是另一场表演
But now it’s just another show
你离场时让他们发笑
You leave ’em laughing when you go
要是你在意 别让他们知道
And if you care, don’t let ’em know
别透露自己的心声
Don’t give yourself away
我已从两个角度看过爱
I’ve looked at love From both sides now
从付出与回报两个角度
From give and take
但不知怎的
And still somehow
我只记起爱的幻象
It’s love’s illusions I recall
我真的不懂爱
I really don’t know love
完全不懂
At all
眼泪与恐惧 还有骄傲的感觉
Tears and fears and feeling proud
大声说出“我爱你”
To say, “I love you,” right out loud
梦想与计划 还有马戏团人群
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds
我曾如此看待人生
I’ve looked at life that way
但现在老朋友举止古怪
But now old friends They’re acting strange
他们摇摇头说我改变了
They shake their heads They say I’ve changed
失去了一些 但得到了另一些
Well, something’s lost But something’s gained
生活就是如此
In living every day
我已从两个角度看过人生
I’ve looked at life From both sides now
从成败两个角度 但不知怎的
From win and lose, and still somehow
我只记起人生的幻象
It’s life’s illusions I recall
(伯克利 申请状态 登入)
我真的不懂人生
I really don’t know life
我已从两个角度看过人生
I’ve looked at life From both sides now
从高低两个角度 但不知怎的
From up and down, and still somehow
我只记起人生的幻象
It’s life’s illusions I recall
我真的不懂人生
I really don’t know life
来波士顿探望我吧
Visit me in Boston?
我不确定
I don’t know.
你可能会跟大提琴手跑了
You know, you’re probably gonna run off with some cello player
他戴着绅士帽
who wears a fedora.
对 很可能
Yeah, probably.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Ready.
好吧
All right!
三、二、一
Three, two, one…
(你确定不要我们一起去吗 )
You sure you don’t want us to come?
-(我们可以帮你整理宿舍房♥间) -不用了 别小题大做
-We can help set up your dorm room? -No, no! Let’s not make this a thing.
(拜拜 猴子屁♥股♥)
Bye-bye, ass monkey.
(拜 狗屎块)
Bye, shit nugget.
别笑
Stop…
等等…停车…
Wait, wait, wait! Stop, stop!
去吧
Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!