Dedicate my life to you
我会前往你所带领的地方
I will go where you lead…
很棒 露比
Go, Ruby!
嘿 露比 你唱得很好
Hey, Ruby! That was so lovely!
谢谢
Thanks!
鲍勃
Bob!
唱得很好 非常好
Great job! Great, great job!
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们是你的父母吗
Are these your parents?
对 法兰克和贾姬 这是我哥哥李欧
Yeah, Frank and Jackie. And this is my brother, Leo.
(这是我的老师 维老师和他的家人)
This is my teacher, Mr. V. And his family.
(很高兴与你们做♥爱♥)
Nice to fuck you.
我在网上视频学的
I learned that on YouTube.
什么 那不是“很高兴认识你们”吗
What? Isn’t that, “Nice to meet you”?
不是
No.
“认识”是一根手指 不是两根 你看到这很像两条腿吗
“Meet” is one finger, not two. See? This is, like, the legs.

No!
不…我是说…
No, no, no! I mean…
我的天啊
Oh my God!
(没关系 我明白)
It’s fine. I get it.
(我也很高兴跟你做♥爱♥)
Nice to screw you too.
这是我喜欢的那种父母
These are my kind of parents.
请告诉他们
Please tell them:
“他们的女儿很有才华
“Their daughter is very talented.
他们不送她上大学真是大错特错”
And they’re making a terrible mistake not sending her off to school.”
我只用手语打第一句
I’ll just sign the first part.
我明天会去看迈尔斯面试 你的时段还在
I’m meeting Miles at his audition tomorrow. You still have your slot.
-(他在说什么 ) -别说了
-What is he saying? -You have to stop.
好吧…
OK, OK.
但谢谢你
But thank you.
(我要透透气)
I’m gonna get some air.
(好的)
Okay.
(怎么了 )
What’s up?
(想事情)
Just thinking.
(这里的星星)
The stars here,
(看起来没有在海上的时候美)
they don’t look as good as they do on the water.
(今晚你唱的歌♥曲是关于什么的 )
The song you sang tonight. What was it about?
(是关于…)
It was about…
(需要另一个人是怎样的感觉)
what it is to need another person.
(你能唱给我听吗 )
Can you sing it for me?
(现在吗 )
Now?
(拜托)
Please.
就像甜美的朝露
Like the sweet morning dew
我瞧了你一眼
I took one look at you
一切显然易见
And it was plain to see
你就是我的命中注定
You were my destiny
我张开双臂
With my arms open wide
(大声点 继续唱)
Louder. More!
我会为你牺牲
I’ll sacrifice for you
为你献上我的生命
Dedicate my life to you
我会前往你所带领的地方
I will go where you lead
紧急关头总在身边
Always there in time of need
当我失去意志
And when I lose my will
你把我推上山丘
You’ll be there to push me up the hill
我们都不会
There’s no
不会回头
No looking back for us
我们的爱坚定不移
We got love sure enough
那就够了
That’s enough
我只需要你
You’re all
只要有你
All that I need
就能过日子
To get by
(我们要捕鱼吗 )
Are we fishing?
(不是)
No.
你们这样太荒谬了
You guys, this is ridiculous!
(如果我们要踢你出门 就要一家人一起去做)
If we’re kicking you out, we’re all doing it as a family.
(维老师:你还能前来 你的时段还在)
(我在路上了)
(也许在那边 )
Maybe over there?
(我去停车)
I’m gonna park.
(看他们盛装打扮)
Look how they’re dressed.
(跟我天壤之别)
It’s so different.
(没关系 你很美)
It’s fine. You look pretty.
嘿 我来面试的
Hey! I’m here for my audition.
好 叫什么名字
OK! What’s your name?
露比罗西
Ruby Rossi.
看来你迟到约半小时
It looks like you’re about half an hour late.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to go?
(面试)
我们四人同行
We roll deep.
抱歉 你的家人不能跟你进去
I’m sorry. Your family can’t go in with you.
(她说什么 )
What did she say?
(你们不能进去)
You can’t go in.
露比
Ruby!

Hey!
你来了
You came!
维老师在吗
Is Mr. V here?
他刚走了 我可以给他打电♥话♥
He just left. I can call him.
我发短♥信♥了 面试怎样
I texted him. How did it go?
我唱不出来
I choked.
什么
What?
露比罗西
Ruby Rossi?
你好
Hello there!

Hi.
你是…
You are…
露比 露比罗西
Ruby. Ruby Rossi.
好的 露比罗西
OK, Ruby Rossi.
看你的申请表
Looking at your application,
除了你有参加学校合唱团
aside from your involvement in the school choir
还有贝尔纳多♥维♥亚罗伯斯的推荐信
and a very nice letter from Bernardo Villalobos,
你并没有什么音乐背景
you don’t have a lot of history with music.
我不明白…有什么问题吗
I don’t under– Is there a question?
(我们上楼吧)
Let’s go upstairs.
你今天的第一首歌♥是什么
What is your first song today?
琼尼米歇尔的《两个角度》
Both Sides, Now by Joni Mitchell.
你有带乐谱吗
Do you have your sheet music?
没有 我忘了
I don’t. I forgot.
你会弹这首歌♥吗
Do you know that song?
好吧 你只得清唱了
All right. You are just going to have to sing it a cappella.
好的
OK.
我可以为她伴奏
I can accompany her.
抱歉打断你们 嗨
Sorry for interrupting. Hi!
你们好吗
How are you?
我是贝尔纳多♥维♥亚罗伯斯 1989年毕业生
I’m Bernardo Villalobos, class of ’89.
很高兴看到你们
Nice to see you all.
请问可以吗
May I?
可以吧
I guess so.
谢谢你
Thank you.
搞什么
What is going on?
丝丝流动的天使秀发
Rows and flows of angel hair
天空上的冰淇淋城♥堡♥
And ice cream castles in the air
羽毛…
And feather can–
抱歉 我弹错了
Sorry. My mistake.
我们可以从头开始吗
Can we take it from the top?
丝丝流动的天使秀发
Rows and flows of angel hair
天空中的冰淇淋城♥堡♥
And ice cream castles in the air
四周都是羽毛峡谷
And feather canyons everywhere
我曾如此看待云
I’ve looked at clouds that way
但现在云只会挡住阳光
But now they only block the sun
下雨又降雪
They rain and snow on everyone
很多事情我本可以做
So many things I would have done
但云妨碍我了
But clouds got in my way
我已从两个角度看过云
I’ve looked at clouds From both sides now

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!