卡蒂欧莎 很晚了
Katiousha, it’s getting late.
去吧 孩子们
Come on, my dears,
到睡觉点儿了
It’s time for bed.
妈妈 拜托 再玩儿五分钟
Mama, please, five more minutes.
我能和你待在一起吗
Can l stay with you?
我一会儿过去看你
I’ll come up to see you.
现在去睡吧 晚安
Off you go now. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
今天很开心
We had a nice day.
孩子们看起来很高兴 不是吗
The children seem happy, don’t they?
我不知道该怎么想
I don’t know what to think anymore.
好像很难去看懂你
I feel as if l hardly know you.
伊戈尔
Igor,
我们离开这吧
let’s leave.
我们可以去任何地方
We can go somewhere else.
去哪
Where?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们在比亚里兹有熟人
We know people in Biarritz.
我不能
I can’t.
你是说 你不会走
You mean, you won’t.
随你怎么理解
Have it your way.
早依我 我们就会来这儿
If I did, we wouldn’t be here.
我在这工作的很好
I’m working well here.
那倒是真的
That’s true.
你的音乐更有激♥情♥了
Your music has more passion.
拜托 我们能不谈这个吗
Can we stop this now, please?
我想要的是女人味 而不是玫瑰的气味
I want to smell like a woman, not a rose.
那我们需要一个小魔法
We need a little magic.
是一个细微的不同
A little subtlety will do.
估计这次能行
I think we’re ready.
这儿的香味太杂了
There are too many scents here.
我们出去试
Let’s go outside.
太甜
Too sweet.
太酸
Too vinegary.
每种都用了超过八十种原料
Each one has over 80 ingredients.
我喜欢这两种
I like these two.
不好意思 只能二选一
I’m sorry, but you’ll have to choose.
这瓶吧
This one.
就这个
This is the one.
五号♥
Number 5.
-你好 约瑟夫 -你好 夫人
– Hello, Joseph. – Hello, Madame.
我想一晚上都和你在一起
I’d like to spend a night with you.
也许吧
Perhaps.
进来
Yes. . .
这是香奈儿小姐给露蒂米拉的
From Mademoiselle Chanel for Ludmilla.
放这吧
Put it down here.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Marie.
给你的香水
Some perfume for you.
亲爱的 你真贴心
Very kind of you, my dear.
伊戈尔
Igor!
香奈儿小姐送我香水了
Mademoiselle Chanel has given me some perfume.
她可真贴心呢 不是吗
Kind of her, isn’t it?
事实上 我为他感到高兴
Actually, l’m happy for him.
他需要分散精力 他太沉迷于工作了
He needs distracting. He gets so caught up in his work.
我只要求你 不要干涉他的音乐创作
I simply ask you not to meddle in his music.
音乐于他 就是一切
Music is everything for him.
对你来讲呢
And for you?
你太不可思议了
You’re quite incredible.
难到你一点都不愧疚吗
Don’t you ever feel guilty?

No.
妈妈 很漂亮吧
Mama, isn’t it beautiful?
你谢过小姐了吗
Did you thank Mademoiselle?
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈怎么了
What’s wrong with mama?
别担心 没事的
Don’t worry, everything will be all right.
她根本就不懂你的音乐
She understands nothing of your music.
她招蜂引蝶 你不明白吗
She collects people. Can’t you see that?
如果我离开
Would you even. . .
你会介意吗
care if l left?
当然
Yes.
告诉我 你和她睡过了吗
Tell me, have you slept with her?
我很害怕 伊戈尔
I’m frightened, Igor.
每天清晨我醒来
Every morning when l wake up,
我都能闻到 腐坏的气味
I can smell… something decaying.
最开始 我以为是花
At first, I thought it was the flowers.
后来我意识到
But I realise. . .
那是我的身体正在腐烂
it’s my body rotting.
好像我已经死去了
It’s as if l’m already dead.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
卡蒂娅
Katia. . .
怎么了
What’s wrong?
真想和你共度一晚
I’d like to spend a night with you.
去巴黎 共进晚餐
Go out in Paris, have dinner.
我不行
I can’t.
一晚上也不行
One night?
我以为你很乐意呢
I thought you’d like to.
我也想 可是
I’d like to, but. . .
可是什么
But what?
凯瑟琳? 现在你担心起她来了
Catherine? Now you worry about her?
就是你让她生病的
You’re the one who made her ill.
你却不会让我生病
You won’t make me ill.
感觉你心里没我
It’s as if l don’t exist for you.
我不满足 厌倦这样
It’s not enough anymore. I’m tired of it.
你觉得一个男人可以背负两个女人吗
You think a man is worth two women?
没有凯瑟琳帮你修正 你一首曲子都写不出
You can’t even compose without Catherine to correct it.
你我都很能干 伊戈尔
I’m as powerful as you, Igor.
而且比你更成功
And more successful.
你不是个艺术家 可可 你只是个店老板
You’re not an artist, Coco. You’re a shopkeeper.
出去
Get out.
我想和你谈谈
I’d like to talk to you.
我有急事
I’m in a hurry.
穿上衣服吧
Get dressed.
香奈儿小姐
Mademoiselle Chanel.
让她进来
Show her in.
你可以走了
You may go.
原谅我 亲爱的
Forgive me, my dear.
我得换个新秘书了 请坐
I need a new secretary. Sit down.
《春之祭》的 不要告诉外人是我资助的
For “the rite”, as long as no one finds out.
谢谢 这够支持我们整个季度的了
Thank you. This will finance our whole season.
我是为我自己做的
I’m doing it for myself.
等一会儿
Later.
顺便问一句 伊戈尔怎么样了
By the way, how is Igor?
怎么不开灯呢
Why are you sitting in the dark?
我能看见
I can see.
骑马开心吗
Did you have a nice ride?
很开心
Very pleasant.
玩牌开心吗
And your card game?
非常开心
Very pleasant.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
接下来会是很棒的一季
It’ll be a fine season.
我非常乐观
I’m very optimistic.
我们有了一位有才华横溢
We have a fine new talent
慷慨大方的资助人
and a very generous patron.

Who?
我也不知道
Even l don’t know.
是一笔匿名资助
An anonymous donation.
我资助了首演
Well, l financed the premiere.
无条件的?
No conditions?
无条件
No conditions.
而且 我邀请香奈儿小姐
And l’ve asked Mademoiselle Chanel…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!