我愿意资助 您意下如何
I’d like to help, financially. Would you mind?
如果是几年前 我会愿意接受
A few years ago, I would have.
那么现在呢
And now?
现在比较介意
I mind even more.
我要自食其力
I make my own living.
我在巴黎市郊有一处别♥墅♥
I have a villa outside Paris.
那里很清静 还有一个大花♥园♥
It’s quiet, with a large garden.
并非豪华宅邸 但也不差
No palace but it’s not bad.
你可以搬进来住
You could move in.
但我家人
But my family…
他们也可以搬来 不会让你抛弃他们的
They could come too. You won’t abandon them.
我不能接受
I can’t accept.
那你又何必叫我来
Why did you call me then?
很简单
It’s simple.
我欣赏你的音乐
I admire your music
我就是想帮你
And l want to help you.
你并不了解我
You don’t know me.
那我们可以慢慢谈 抱歉
We can work on that. Excuse me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得走了
I have to go.
失陪
Excuse me.
回见
See you soon.
卡蒂娅 有个好消息
Katia, I have good news.
请您探下身去
Lean forward, please.
黑色的窗子
Black windows…
我从来没见过这样的地方
I’ve never seen anything like it.
-欢迎您 夫人 -您好
– Welcome, madame. – Hello.
您好 夫人
Hello, madame.
-欢迎 -谢谢您的招待
– Welcome. – Thank you for inviting us.
蓬荜生辉
It’s an honour to have you.
希望这里的空气有助于您的疗养
I hope the air will do you good.
-您好 -欢迎
– Hello. – Welcome.
很高兴您决定搬来这里
Delighted you decided to come.
我带你们参观一下房♥间
I’ll show you your rooms.
跟我来
Follow me.
把帽子摘了
Take off your hats.
这里未必温馨 请不要介意
It’s not really a family house but never mind.
这边请
This way.
估计男孩们会喜欢这间
I thought the boys could go in here.
你们喜欢瓷器吗
Do you like china?
-喜欢 -真的吗
– Yes we do. – Really?
女孩子们住 摩尔式房♥
For the girls, the Moorish room.
小心啊
Be careful!
一点也不差嘛
Not bad at all.
沙发可以打开变成床 可以给小姑娘睡
We turned a sofa into a bed. For the little girl.
这里好漂亮
It’s so pretty!
这里是你们的房♥间
This is your room.
我最喜欢的
It’s my favourite.
您不喜欢色彩吗 香奈儿小姐
You don’t like colour, Mademoiselle Chanel?
只要是黑色我就喜欢
As long as it’s black.
我出去了 你们也一定累了
I’ll leave you. You must be tired.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
孩子挺开心的
The children seem happy.
我在楼下等着
I’ll be downstairs.
我带你看看书房♥
Let me show you your study.
乐意至极
Gladly.
你能在这里工作吗
Will you be able to work here?

Yes.
我喜欢弹琴
I’d love to play.
您会唱歌♥啊 不是吗
You sing, don’t you?
唱得像乌鸦叫似的
Like a crow.
就这样吧
All right.
您这就走吗
You’re leaving?
我还要去店里
I’m needed at the shop.
明天会回来的
I’ll be back tomorrow.
谢谢您了
Thank you.
我能去外面玩吗
Can l play outside?
不行
No.
放好
Put that there.
来帮帮我
Help me.
爬上♥床♥来
Get on the bed.
拿着这一头
Hold this end
挂在那边
And put it over there.
快点
Hurry up!
准备好了吗
Ready?
不叫我们遇见试探
…lead us not into temptation,
救我们脱离凶恶
but deliver us from evil.
阿门
Amen.
他们做了罗宋汤
They’ve made borscht!
我好怀念罗宋汤
I miss Russian borscht so much…
妈妈 给我一点儿
Mama, serve me.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我好喜欢这里
I really like it here.
我们觉得您会喜欢的
We thought you’d like it.
谢谢了
Thank you.
得到香奈儿小姐的邀请 真是太幸运了
We’re lucky Mademoiselle Chanel invited us.
对吧 爸爸
Aren’t we, papa?

Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐
Mademoiselle?
六 七
Six, seven…
要锁门吗
Shall I lock up?
不用 你回去吧 我来就好
No, you can go. I’ll do it.
谢了
Thank you.
-小姐再见 -晚安 茱莉
– Goodbye, Mademoiselle. – Good night, Julie.
再推一把
Again!
爸爸用力呀
Harder, papa.
对 用力
Yes, higher!
再用力
Even higher!
继续推 爸爸
Go on, papa!
来了
Yes.
没事吗
All right?
对不起
I’m sorry.
给我一点水 麻烦了
Bring me some water, please.
她怎么了
What’s wrong with her?
没事 她没事
It’s nothing, she’s fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们让孩子上♥床♥睡觉吧
We should put the children to bed.
现在该睡觉了
Time for bed now.
小姐你还好吗
Is Mademoiselle all right?
我没事
I’m fine.
很抱歉看到你生病的样子
I’m sorry to see you unwell.
我也很抱歉
I’m sorry too.
我打扰到您了吗
Am I disturbing you?
一点也没有
Not at all.
他说你是他最好的评论家
He says you’re his best critic.
也许是最可靠的
Probably the most honest.
你们是青梅竹马吗
Childhood sweethearts?
我们的童年很美好
It was beautiful.
但之后你结婚了 有了孩子
But then you marry, have children,
这一切
And all that. . .
都会改变的
Changes.
我可以看一下吗
May I take a look?
请便
Please do.
我喜欢这件
I like this.
这只不过是一条农妇的裙子罢了
It’s just a peasant dress.
罗比斯卡裙(俄式长罩衫)
“Roubachka”.
您喜欢就拿去吧
Take it, if you like.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早上好 -早上好 小姐
– Good morning. – Good morning, Mademoiselle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!