太太 别紧张
Dona, please!
我只是在擦鞋
I was just getting a shine.
我很清楚你的把戏 臭乐手 他和你说了什么
I know your tricks, mariachi. What did he say to you?
他只是在给我看他的吉他
He was just showing me his guitar.
真不要脸
Shame on you.
我的孙子是个纯洁可爱的小天使
My grandson is a sweet little Angelito Querido Cielito.
他不需要你的音乐 臭乐手
He wants no part of your music, mariachi.
你离他远一点
You keep away from him.
可怜的小家伙 没事了 孩子
Ay, pobrecito. Oh, estas bien, mijo.
你知道你不该来这种地方
You know better than to be here in this place!
你赶紧给我回家
You will come home. Now.
我们和你说了多少遍了
How many times have we told you?
那个广场上全是臭乐手
That plaza is crawling with mariachis.
知道了 叔叔
Yes, Tio Berto.
-不不不不不 -走开 走开
– No, no, no, no, no! – Ah! Go away, you. Go!
那是但丁
It’s just Dante.
不要给流浪狗起名字
Never name a street dog.
这样它们会一直跟着你 去捡我的鞋子
They’ll follow you forever. Now, go get my shoe.
我在乐手广场找到了你们儿子
I found your son in Mariachi Plaza.
米格尔
Ay, Miguel!
你知道奶奶不喜欢那个广场
You know how Abuelita feels about the plaza.
我只是在擦鞋子
I was just shining shoes.
一个音乐家的鞋子
A musician’s shoes!
但那个广场上有很多鞋可以擦
But the plaza’s where all the foot traffic is.
如果奶奶说不许去广场 那就不许去广场
If Abuelita says no more plaza, then no more plaza.
-但是那今晚呢 -今晚怎么了
– But what about tonight? – What’s tonight?
他们要举办一个才艺大赛
Well, they’re having this talent show.
我想能不能…
And I thought I might…
-报名吗 -也许吧
– Sign up? – Well, maybe?
你得有才艺才能参加才艺大赛
You have to have talent to be in a talent show.
你打算表演什么 擦鞋吗
What are you gonna do? Shine shoes?
今晚是亡灵节
It’s Dia de los Muertos.
谁都不该出门 今晚应该家族团聚
No one’s going anywhere. Tonight is about family.
灵坛 我们走
Ofrenda room. Vamonos.
别这样看我
Don’t give me that look.
我们的祖先每年只有亡灵节的晚上
Dia de los Muertos is the one night of the year
才能来看我们
our ancestors can come visit us.
我们将他们的照片供奉在灵坛上
We’ve put their photos on the ofrenda
他们的灵魂才能够过来
so their spirits can cross over.
这可是非常重要的事
That is very important.
如果我们不放照片 他们就来不了
If we don’t put them up, they can’t come.
我们做了这些吃的
We made all this food,
放上这些他们生前喜欢的东西 孩子
set out the things they loved in life, mijo.
都是为了让他们能回来一家团聚
All this work to bring the family together.
我不希望你随便乱跑
I don’t want you sneaking off to who knows where.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我以为你说完了
I thought we were done.
天啊 我们都是这个家的一份子
Ay, Dios mio. Being part of this family means
就是要和家人待在一起
being here for this family.
我不希望你最后和…
I don’t want to see you end up like…
可可曾奶奶的爸爸一样吗
Like Mama Coco’s papa?
不要提那个男人 最好把他忘掉
Never mention that man! He’s better off forgotten.
但是你先提…
But you’re the one who…
我只是…
I was just…
但是…我…
But… I…
爸爸 爸爸回来了吗
Papa? Papa is home?
妈妈 没事的 没事了
Mama, calmese, calmese.
爸爸回来了吗
Papa is coming home?
不 妈妈 没事的 我在呢
No, Mama. It’s okay. I’m here.
你是谁
Who are you?
休息一下吧 妈妈
Rest, Mama.
我对你严厉是因为我关心你 米格尔
I’m hard on you because I care, Miguel.
米格尔 米格尔
Miguel? Miguel?
我们该拿这个孩子怎么办
What are we going to do with that boy?
你说得对 他就需要这个
You’re right. That’s just what he needs.
是你啊 快进来
It’s you. Get in here.
快点 但丁 快进来
Come on, Dante. Hurry up!
你会给我惹麻烦的 伙计
You’re gonna get me in trouble, boy.
会被人听到的
Someone could hear me.
真希望真的有人想听我演奏
I wish someone wanted to hear me.
除了你 好吧
Other than you. Ew. Okay.
完美
Perfecto!
我必须要唱歌♥ 我必须要演奏
I have to sing. I have to play!
音乐不仅仅只在我心中 音乐是我的生命
The music, it’s not just in me, it is me.
当生活让我失望 我弹起我的吉他
When life gets me down, I play my guitar.
这世界也许自有它的规则
The rest of the world may follow the rules,
但我必须遵从我的内心
but I must follow my heart.
你知道那种感觉 空气中都有歌♥声
You know that feeling like there’s a song in the air and…
只为你而演奏
it’s playing just for you?
这感觉如此贴近
A feeling so close…
你仿若触手可及
You could reach out and touch it
我从未想过
I never knew
会有如此热忱渴望
I could want something so much
可它真切存在
but it’s true
你得有信心 修女
You must have faith, sister.
但神父他不会听我的
Oh, but, Padre, he will never listen.
他会听得进音乐
He will listen. To music.
唯有歌♥声
Only a song
拥有改变心意的力量
Has the power to change a heart
永远不要低估音乐的力量
Never underestimate the power of music.
但神父不会允许的
But my father, he will never give his permission.
我受够了要请求别人的允许
I am done asking permission.
当你的机会到来时 你绝不能与它擦肩而过
When you see your moment, you mustn’t let it pass you by.
你必须抓住机遇
You must seize it!
德拉库斯先生
Senor de la Cruz,
为了抓住机遇您都做了些什么
what did it take for you to seize your moment?
我必须坚信我的梦想
I had to have faith in my dream.
没有人会将成功送到我面前
No one was going to hand it to me.
我必须靠自己的努力去追求梦想
It was up to me to reach for that dream.
-决不放弃 让梦想成真 -让梦想成真
– Grab it tight and make it come true. – and make it come true.
再也不躲躲藏藏 但丁 我必须抓住我的机遇
No more hiding, Dante. I got to seize my moment!
我一定要去乐师广场表演
I’m gonna play in Mariachi Plaza if it kills me.
亡灵节开始了
Dia de los Muertos has begun!
不不 我们得洒出一条路来
No, no. We have to make a clear path.
花瓣会指引着我们的先人回家
The petals guide our ancestors home.
我们可不想让他们的亡灵迷路了
We don’t want their spirits to get lost.
我们想要他们回来
We want them to come and enjoy all the food
享受祭坛上的美酒佳肴
and drinks on the ofrenda.
妈妈
Mama!
这张桌子要放在哪里
Where should we put this table?
放在院子里 孩子
In the courtyard, mijos.
你想让它挨着厨房♥吗
You want it down by the kitchen?
对 挨着另一张桌子
Si. Next to the other one.
-藏到下面去 到下面去 -米格尔
– Get under! Get under! – Miguel?
没什么 妈妈 爸爸 我…
Nothing! Mama, Papa. I…
米格尔 你奶奶想出了一个非常棒的主意
Miguel, your abuelita had the most wonderful idea.
我们都决定了 是时候让你来店里工作了
We’ve all decided. It’s time you joined us in the workshop!
-什么 -以后不用再擦鞋了
– What? – No more shining shoes.
你可以做鞋了 每天放学回来就做
You’ll be making them every day after school.
我们的小小米格尔
Oh! Our Migueli-ti-ti-ti-to
即将延续家族传统
carrying on the family tradition.
还是在亡灵节这一天
And on Dia de los Muertos!
老祖宗们会非常骄傲的
Your ancestors will be so proud.
你可以像维多利亚姨婆一样编织凉鞋
You’ll craft huaraches just like your Tia Victoria.
像你的胡里奥爷爷一样做翼尖皮鞋
And wingtips like your Papa Julio.
万一我做不好怎么办
But what if I’m no good at making shoes?
米格尔 你的家人都在这指导你呢
Ah, Miguel. You have your family here to guide you.
你是里维拉家的人 而里维拉家的人
You are a Rivera. And a Rivera is…
天生就是鞋匠 世代传承
A shoemaker. Through and through.
这才是我儿子 贝托
That’s my boy! Berto!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!