When the ball goes up, get in good defensive position,
用你的身体挡住你的人,然后朝球跳过去
get your body on your man and explode to the ball.
明白?来吧
All right? Let’s go.
跑啊,你拿到了
Run it. You got it.
– 继续,上啊 – 往前传,往前传
– Go on, do it. – Forward pass. Forward pass.
– 去吧 – 你去吧
– Work it. – There you go.
芬顿太太,警♥察♥的说法很不一样
Mrs. Fenton, the police are telling a very different story.
我希望你会的,对,夫人,我整个礼拜都在这里
l wish you would. Yes, ma’am, l’m here all week.
卡特先生,孩子们怎样?
Mr. Carter, how are the boys?
哦,他们棒极了,我们一胜零负
Oh, they’re great, ma’am. We’re 1 -0.
非常好
Very good.
要我帮什么忙吗?
How may l help you?
嗯,我让孩子们签了合同
Well, l had my boys sign contracts
要求他们的学习达到某些标准
requiring them to meet certain academic standards.
对,有个教员说起过
Yes, l believe one of the faculty members mentioned that.
非常有趣的恐吓战术
Very interesting scare tactic.
为了使这一措施成功
Well, in order for that to be successful,
我要求他们的老师每周填写一份学习进程报告
l need their teachers to fill out weekly progress reports
好让我知道孩子们在课堂上情况怎样
so l’ll know how the boys are doing in their classrooms.
– 嗯 – 我从他们的老师那里
– Okay. – Well, l haven’t received anything
什么也没收到
from their teachers.
我不明白这和您的篮球教练工作有什么联♥系♥,卡特先生
l don’t see how this ties in to your job as the basketball coach, Mr. Carter.
哦,我接下这份工作的时候,就认为我可以用自己的方式来干
Well, l took this job with the understanding l could do it my way.
你可以
And you can.
下次教职员会议两周以后开
Our next faculty meeting is in two weeks.
我会记得提起这事的
l’ll remember to bring it up.
啊,那可太好了,谢谢你,夫人
Why, that would be great. Thank you, ma’am.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
过来吧,各位
Bring it in, guys.
来,集♥合♥
Let’s go, hustle up.
过来吧,你们都过来
Yo, bring it in, y’all.
好,今天到此为止
All right, that’s it for today.
明天我们有比赛,所以今晚休息一下
We have a game tomorrow, so get some rest tonight.
还有要记住,明天要穿西装打领带
And remember, ties and jackets tomorrow.
克莱德
Clyde.
克鲁兹先生
Mr. Cruz.
我对你的成果很吃惊
l’m impressed with what you’ve done.
但是你做得还不够
But you came up short.
你还欠我八十次自杀和五百个俯卧撑
You owe me 80 suicides and 500 push-ups.
请离开我的体育馆
Please leave my gym.
谢谢,克莱德
Thanks, Clyde.
先生们,明天见
Gentlemen, see you tomorrow.
我来替他做俯卧撑
l’ll do push-ups for him.
你说过我们是一支团队
You said we’re a team.
有一个人拼命,我们就都要拼命
One person struggles, we all struggle.
一个队员胜利,就是我们大家的胜利,对吗?
One player triumphs, we all triumph, right?
我也做一点
l’ll do some.
我也会跑自杀
l’ll run suicides too.
我也做一点吧
l’ll do some too.
克莱德,接着数
Clyde, keep count.
等他们做完了叫我一声
Call me when they’re done.
防守!防守!
Defense! Defense!
上去,上去,上!上!
Push it. Push it. Move, move!
咱们上
Let’s go.
球,球,球
Ball, ball, ball.
球,球,球
Ball, ball, ball.
– 好! – 上
– Yeah! – Go.
脚步移♥动♥,脚步移♥动♥
Move your feet, move your feet.
去,防守,去
Go, defense. Go.
干得好,干得好
Good job. Good job.
– 沃姆 – 白方的球
– Worm. – White ball.
手举高,脚步要移♥动♥,明白?下来吧,下来,下来
Palms up, move your feet, right? Come out. Come out. Come out.
– 克鲁兹先生! – 打得好,孩子
– Mr. Cruz! – Good game, boy.
嘿,嘿
Hey, hey.
你最怕的是什么,年轻人?
What is your deepest fear, young man?
去吧
Go on.
为什么他老是说“你最怕的是什么?”,那是什么意思?
Why he keep saying that, “What’s your deepest fear?” What that mean?
快,咱们上,咱们上,咱们上
Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go.
快,快,快
Move. Move. Move.
不行,再传一次
No, one more pass.
手举高
Hands up.
[里士满队击败肯尼迪队获得四连胜]
三分,克鲁兹!
Three points, Cruz!
你到底在干什么,克鲁兹?你上篮过敏吗?
What the hell are you doing, Cruz? You allergic to lay-ups?
你再这么干我就让你一直做冷板凳
You do that again and you’re going to be glued to the bench.
– 扔过来 – 这里
– Swing it. – Right here.
快,最后一段
Come on, last kick.
跑完,跑完,快
Kick it in. Kick it in. Let’s go.
你防不住我,是吗?你打算怎么做?
You can’t guard me, can you? What you gonna do?
– 什么也做不了,对吗? – 黛利拉,黛利拉
– Can’t do nothing about it, can you? – Delilah. Delilah.
来啊,来啊,来啊
Come on, come on, come on.
– 投 – 好,杰森
– Shot. – Yeah, Jason.
凯尼恩,摆个姿势
Kenyon, pose for me.
– 笑一笑 – 凯尼恩!马德克斯!回去!
– Smile. – Kenyon! Maddux! Get back!
只管打比赛
Just play the damn game.
琳达,琳达,琳达!
Linda, Linda, Linda!
他在那里,对
There he is. Yeah.
这才是我,宝贝儿,这才是我,我就是这么打的
That’s me, baby. That’s me. l did that.
我想出来的,耶
l drew that up. Yeah.
再来一次
Run it again.
好,一四,一四,琳达,琳达,琳达!
All right, 1 -4, 1 -4. Linda, Linda, Linda!
整天都行,宝贝儿,整天都行!无人能挡
All day, baby. All day! Can’t stop that.
无人能挡!
Can’t stop that!
– 嘿,教练,你的鞋带松了,先生 – 谢谢,沃姆先生
– Hey, coach, your shoe’s untied, sir. – Thank you, Mr. Worm.
瞧瞧那结儿,瞧瞧
Look at that bow. Look at that.
是我系的,是我系的
l tied that. l tied that shit.
我可以为这结得点奖励吗?给我一点吧
Can l get something on the bow? Let me get some.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
你到底什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
你们大家到底什么毛病?
What’s wrong with all of you?
从什么时候开始你们对赢球已经不满足了?
Since when is winning not enough?
对努力打球也不满足?
Playing hard not enough?
你们开始羞辱对手了
No, you have to humiliate your opponent.
每次得分以后都要嘲弄他们
Taunt him after every score.
你们上赛季才赢了四场球
You won four games last season.
四场
Four.
凭什么你们可以用脏话和挑衅
What gives you the right to taint the game that l love
来玷污我热爱的比赛?
with trash talk and taunting?
凭什么你们可以穿着里士满队的球衣
What gives you the right to wear Richmond on your chests
却摆出一幅流氓腔?
and act like punks?
– 教练,他们也在骂人 – 那又怎样?
– Coach, they were jawing too. – So?
你们就不能有点风度?
You can’t show some class?
不能拿出冠军的气量?
Act like a champion?
你们每人欠我五百个俯卧撑
You owe me 500 push-ups apiece.
排成一排,快
On the line. Now.
– 妈的 – 哦,老兄,得了
– Damn. – Oh, man, come on.
听我说,小家伙,我只想跟你说实话,好吗?
Listen, shorty, l’m just gonna be real with you, okay?
你是我的姑娘
You’re my girl.
我从那球场出来的时候好像一切都疯了
l get out on that court and everything is just getting crazy,
我只会做一件事,就是想你
all l gotta do is just think about you.
莱尔先生
Mr. Lyle.
为什么你不在上…
Why aren’t you in…
– …几何课? – 我马上就去,先生
– …geometry? – l’m going there right now, sir.
– 先生,这是贝蒂 – 贝拉
– Sir, this is Betty. – Bella.
贝拉,贝拉,这是贝拉,先生
Bella. Bella. This is Bella, sir.
上课去
Go to class.
别忘了这些项目要在本周末交
Don’t forget that these projects are due at the end of this week.
– 所以如果你们有谁还需要更多时间… – 打扰一下,先生,你是盖瑟克先生吗?
– So if any of you need extra time… – Excuse me, sir. Are you Mr. Gesek?
– 是的 – 我…
– Yes. – l…
…在这班上没看到朱尼尔·巴♥特♥尔♥
…don’t see Junior Battle in this class.
朱尼尔·巴♥特♥尔♥就像日食
Junior Battle is like a solar eclipse.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!