You did good, man. You’re doing good, bro.
– 谢谢你 – 别谢我,谢你自己
– Thank you. – Don’t thank me, thank you.
这是你挣的
You earned it.
去吸点海♥洛♥因♥
Take a nickel bag, okay?
去给自己买♥♥点东西吧
Go get yourself something, man.
– 以后再见? – 对,下礼拜
– l’m gonna see you? – Yeah, next week.
好,以后再见
Okay, l’m gonna see you.
– 好好干 – 好
– Keep it up. – Yeah.
嘿,莎夸,德尼丝,冲我发牢骚吧
Hey, Shaqua, Denise, holler at me.
拉菲卡,我瞧见你在看
Rafeca, l see you looking.
没人会想着你,沃姆
Ain’t nobody thinking about you, Worm.
– 哦,好 – 先生们
– Oh, okay. – Gentlemen,
我们来回顾一下和大力神队的比赛好么?
let’s review the Hercules game, shall we?
好,把我的数据大声说出来吧,先生
Yo, yell out my numbers, sir.
沃姆先生,你是五和四
Mr. Worm, you were five and four.
不对,先生,我得了十二分和八次助攻,先生
No, sir. l had 1 2 points and eight assists, sir.
不,先生,沃姆先生,你得了五次失误,还罚失了四个球
No, sir, Mr. Worm. You had five turnovers and four missed free throws.
现在,我们要谈谈基本功
Now, we’re talking about fundamentals here.
我要在每天早上六点加一次训练,直到我们掌握基本功为止
Until we learn them, l’m adding a practice every morning at 6 a.m.
– 早上六点? – 我们的命中率是百分之五十六…
– Six a.m.? – We shot 56 percent at…
克鲁兹先生
Mr. Cruz.
你迷路了吗,先生?
Are you lost, sir?
我要做什么才能打球?
What l gotta do to play?
克鲁兹先生,你不会想知道这个问题的答案的
Mr. Cruz, you do not want to know the answer to that question.
好,我刚才说了
Now, as l was saying,
我们全队在罚球线上的命中率是百分之五十六
as a team, we shot 56 percent from the line.
从现在起,在你们离开体育馆前
From now on, before you leave my gym,
你们要练五十次罚球作为出门费
you must pay an exit price of 50 made free throws before you can go.
– 什么? – 每个人都是这样
– What? – That’s everybody.
– 真是的 – 那可是好多次罚球啊
– Come on. – That’s a lot of free throws.
好吧,克鲁兹先生
Okay, Mr. Cruz.
在你能到这个队打球之前…
Before you can play on this team…
…你要给我做…
…you owe me…
…两千五百个俯卧撑…
…2,500 push-ups…
…还有一千次自杀
…and 1 ,000 suicides.
– 妈的 – 妈的
– Damn. – Damn.
而且到星期五必须完成
And they must be completed by Friday.
– 到星期五他做不完的 – 他做不完的
– He ain’t finishing that by Friday. – He ain’t making that.
今天的加料是:进攻
Today’s flavor: offense.
– 这还不错 – 我有一个姐姐
– Now we talking. – Now, l have a sister.
她叫琳达
Her name is Linda.
琳达很聪明,对政♥治♥很热衷
Linda is smart, she’s political.
哦,实际上,她很激进
Well, actually, she’s radical.
琳达留着很大的非洲式发型
Linda’s got a big Afro.
琳达就是我们的挡拆进攻
Linda is our pick-and-roll offense.
在我们联♥系♥挡拆前,先热热身
Before we get into that, let’s warm up.
排成上篮的队形
Give me a lay-up line.
– 上吧 – 好
– Let’s go. – All right.
咱们干吧
Let’s do it.
– 妈的,他有几个姐姐? – 谁知道
– Damn, how many sisters he got? – Who knows.
– 快,这边再来两个 – 爆发
– Come on, get two more over here. – Break it out.
– 咱们上,各位 – 活力,各位,活力
– Let’s go, guys. – Energy, guys, energy.
我们有活力,上啊
We got this, let’s go.
– 我这边空了 – 我接他,我接他
– l’m open. – l got him, l got him.
这边,这边,我这边空了,我这边空了
Right here, right here. l’m open. l’m open.
对不起
l’m sorry.
– 好了 – 嘿,嘿,嘿
– All right. – Hey, hey, hey.
– 得了 – 这不是我的错
– Come on. – lt’s not my fault.
– 他太早了 – 嘿
– He was early. – Hey.
对,无球跑动很重要
Yes, it’s important to move without the ball,
但是你应该耐心等待
but you gotta be patient on the weak-side screen.
虚晃一下,然侯从他肩旁冲过,明白?
Set up your man and come off his shoulder hard. Okay?
好,交换
Okay. Switch it up.
轮到我们了,来吧,咱们上,搞定它
We got it, come on. Let’s go. Let’s get it.
– 叫他们掩护 – 对,对,好的
– And call out them picks. – Yeah, yeah, all right.
你心中最怕是什么,克鲁兹先生?
What is your deepest fear, Mr. Cruz?
别人看不起你?
That you’re inadequate?
放弃吧,克鲁兹先生
Give up, Mr. Cruz.
回家去
Go home.
好,我要求你们在投篮前传七次
All right, l want seven passes before you shoot.
– 七次 – 好
– Seven. – All right.
– 我接他,我接他 – 到那里接球
– l got him. l got him. – Get that ball in there.
你知道你的任务在星期五以前不可能完成了,对吗?
You know your task is impossible before Friday, right?
动起来
Move.
做好,做好
Work it, work it.
跑回去
Run it back.
你妈妈什么时候回家?
What time your mom getting home?
她还要一个小时
She doesn’t get off for another hour.
哦,那是迈尔斯
Oh, that’s Myles.
什么?
What?
说:“你好,凯尼恩叔叔”
Say, “Hi, Uncle Kenyon.”
说:“你好”
Say, “Hi.”
好了,别担心
All right, don’t worry about it.
他喝完奶就又会睡了
He’ll go back to sleep right after his bottle.
对吗,宝宝?
Right, boo-boo?
对,到时可能你妈也回来了
Yeah, probably in time for your mom to get home.
或是在你表姐烫染好头发回家的时候
Or when your cousin get back from getting her hair fried and dyed,
好像她负担得起这些屁玩意,再怎么说这也是她的孩子
like she can afford all that shit. lt’s her baby anyway.
我妈妈不得不两班倒
Well, my mother had to work a double shift,
可他们还克扣了她的加班费
but they cut her overtime.
至于我表姐么,别瞧不起她
And my cousin, don’t be trying to dis her.
你说我们可以独处,这就叫独处?
You said we’d be alone. You call this alone?
所以说我们需要自己的窝么
Well, that’s why we need our own spot.
这是你关的?
Did you turn this off?
– 对,都烧开了 – 哎呀,真是的
– Yeah, it was boiling. – Oh, come on.
把它关小,别关掉呀
Well, turn it down, not off.
这是牛奶、黄油加干酪,我们可浪费不起
This is milk, butter and cheese. We can’t afford to waste this.
你抱着他
And hold him up.
给迈尔斯准备婴儿奶瓶
Making the baby’s bottle for Myles.
好的,迈尔斯,来吧
All right, Myles, here we go.
得先凉一会儿
Gotta cool off a minute.
有没有想过在你怀孕前我们该干什么?
Ever think about what you were gonna do before you were pregnant?
你是指什么,去上大学吗?
What you mean, going to junior college?

Yeah.
要我说么,对,想过了
l mean, yeah, l thought about it.
我想可以以后再去
l could go later, l guess.
等你有了孩子就得去找些工作
You have to get some work after you have the baby.
我也是
Me too.
– 那么我会去工作 – 你想不想去上学?
– So l’ll work. – How you gonna go to school?
为什么你老是问个没完?
Why you asking me all these questions?
再说你应该把手放在他的臂膀下面
And you gotta put your hands under his arm.
你应该让他靠在你胸前,抱住他
You gotta sit him on your chest. Hold him.
– 我是抱着他呀 – 你抱得不对
– l am holding him. – You ain’t doing it right.
你应该哄哄他,凯尼恩
You gotta soothe him, Kenyon.
瞧…
Look…
我不知道怎么做这种事
l don’t know how to do this.
你会学会的
You’ll get it.
对吗?
Right?
我要去帮我妈妈办点事
Look, l gotta help my mom with some stuff.
– 回头见,好吗? – 好
– See you later, all right? – All right.
回头给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
Call me later, okay?
回头打
Later.
好,让球一直传
All right, keep it riding on somebody.
– 别在那里呆住 – 动起来,动起来
– Don’t get lost in there. – Move it. Move it.
跟住你的人
Stay with your man.
– 挡住人去抢篮板!挡住人去抢篮板! – 要占位
– Box out, box out! – Position.
各位…
Guys…
上面,上面
Up. Up.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你没有防住你的人,站着,看着球
You don’t get to your man, stand, watch the ball.
球起来的时候,要抢到好的防守位置

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!