你们下来吗?
You guys coming?
马上就下来
We’re getting in there.
[可能因为链子是铜的]
我要把链子拿下来,不然就绿了
l gotta take my chain off so it don’t turn green.
难以置信
Oh, man, l can’t believe this.
天堂啊!
Heaven!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
– 你是什么人? – 我叫肯·卡特
– Can l help you? – l’m Ken Carter,
里士满中学篮球队的教练
coach of the Richmond High basketball team.
里士满?
Richmond?
– 你迷路了吧? – 我在找我儿子
– You’re a little lost, aren’t you? – Well, l’m looking for my son.
有个的士司机说我的队员来了这里开派队
The cab driver told me he dropped the team off here for a party.
不好意思
Excuse me.
哦,老天,这是…?
Oh, my God, is that…?
哦,老天爷,是苏珍的老爸
Oh, my God, it’s Susan’s dad.
你看到你儿子了吗?
You see your son?
是的,先生,我看到了
Yes, sir, l do.
戴米恩·卡特
Damien Carter.
你给我滚出来
Get your ass out of that pool.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
里士满中学篮球队队员,跟我走!
Richmond High players, let’s go!
– 教练! – 嘿,沃姆,你去哪儿了?
– Coach! – Hey, Worm, where did you go?
沃姆?
Worm?
你好啊,教练
What up, coach?
我想给你介绍个人
l got somebody l want you to meet.
我才认识的,非常正点
Now, l just met her, but she is fine as hell.
– 她叫… – 苏珍
– Her name is… – Susan!
– 苏珍,没错 – 哦,操
– Susan. He right! – Oh, shit.
我的女儿,苏珍
My daughter, Susan.
你们一定不会喜欢星期一的训练
You are not going to like what happens in practice on Monday.
你们背着我逃了出去
You think you’ve run for me before?
我可是要和你们一起庆祝一下,你们这帮鬼鬼祟祟的…
l come to your rooms to celebrate with you, and you sneak…
害的我上郊区兜了一圈
l end up taking a road trip to the suburbs,
竟然找到我的喝醉的中锋
where l find my drunk-ass point guard
在老爸的乖女儿身上(做♥爱♥)
on top of Daddy’s little princess!
事实上,我在下面,教练,她在上面
Actually, l was on the bottom, coach. She was on the top.
沃姆,你还想留在队里吗?
Worm, do you wanna be on this team?
我随时可以踢你出队
Because you’re about six words from getting kicked off
还可以把你一脚从车上踢出去
and kicked off the goddamn bus!
克鲁兹,张开眼
Cruz, open your eyes!
一帮大明星!
Ghetto hoop stars!
到处签字,泡妞
Signing autographs and humping the honeys!
我要给你们点颜色看看
Well, l’m gonna show you what humping is.
教练,我们不是赢了吗?
Coach, we won the tournament.
战无不胜
We undefeated.
这不就是你想要的吗?
l mean, ain’t that what you wanted?
赢家?
Winners?
天呐
Oh, no.
天呐,天呐
Oh, no, no, no.
我的天啊
Oh, no!
老天爷…!
God…!
你们太棒了!
You guys are awesome!
怎么了,克鲁兹?
What’s up, Cruz?
不知道
l don’t know.
教练大概是给我们放天假吧
Coach giving us a day off, l guess.
[训练取消,到图书馆集♥合♥]
我连图书馆在哪都不知道
Yo, l don’t even know where the library’s even at.
– 我就知道你不知道 – 图书馆在哪?
– l bet you don’t. – “Library’s at”?
他不知道图书馆在哪
He don’t know where the library’s at.
肃静
Quiet.
肃静!
Quiet!
先生们,我这只手上的是合同
Gentlemen, in this hand, l hold contracts
你们和我在上面都签过字了
signed by me and signed by you.
我的另外一只手里的是老师们给你们做的学习进程报告
ln this hand, l hold academic-progress reports prepared by your teachers.
你们当中有六人至少一科不及格
We have six players failing at least one class,
八人逃课而不过关
eight players getting incompletes based on attendance.
先生们,你们失败了
Gentlemen, you have failed to up…
不对,对不起
No, l’m sorry.
是“我们”失败了
We have failed.
我们是输给了我们自己的
We have failed each other.
你们当中有人达到标准
Now, there are some of you who have upheld this contract.
但是我们大家是一个队
But know that we are a team.
除非我们当中每人都达标
And until we all meet the terms of this contract,
不然的话,体育馆就会一直被锁着
the gym will remain locked.
– 还要锁? – 什么啊?
– Locked? – What?
– 你为什么要锁? – 就今天吗?
– What you mean, locked? – What, like for the day?
– 你说一定只是今天吧 – 汤姆森先生
– He must mean for the day. – Mr. Thompson,
盖瑟克先生和舍曼女士会慷慨地奉献时间为你们补课
Mr. Gesek and Miss Sherman have generously volunteered their time
让我们最终赢得胜利
to help us reach our goals.
但是,教练,我得了三点三分
But, coach, l have a 3.3.
好样的,先生
That’s good, sir.
你个人成绩能顶全队的吗?
Do you score all the points for the team too?
我们是里士满油井队
We are the Richmond Oilers.
你知道油井队员代表什么吗?
Do you know what Oilers stands for?
先生
Sir?
你不能就这样一走了之
Know that you’re not just walking out on me.
你这样对其他队友是不负责任的
You’re walking out on them.
我当初不得不求你
l had to beg you.
跑我也跑了
And then l ran all those sprints.
俯卧撑也做了
l did all that shit.
我拚了命,才回到队里
l killed myself for you, sir, to get back on the team.
原来这都是扯蛋
This is bullshit.
你把体育馆锁上,硬要他们到图书馆见你?
You put a lock on the gym and forced them to meet you in the library?
– 你疯了吗? – 加里森女士
– Are you crazy? – Miss Garrison.
我很惊讶,你居然知道我的办公室在哪
l’m surprised you know where my office is.
把体育馆上的锁开了
Take the lock off that gym.
我电♥话♥一直就没断过
My phone hasn’t stopped ringing.
也许打电♥话♥的人
Maybe someone on the other end of that phone
有解决办法
has a solution to our problem.
你的动机是好的,卡特先生,但你的方法极端了点儿
Your intentions are good, Mr. Carter, but your methods are a bit extreme.
当初是你亲口说的
You painted an extreme picture.
没有人认为他们能毕业,没有人认为他们能上大学
No one expects them to graduate, no one expects them to go to college.
你应此就把篮球从他们生活中拿走,篮球可是他们
So you take away basketball, the one area of their lives
– 是的,夫人 – 生活中唯一有点成就的方面
– where they have some success? – Yes, ma’am.
然后让他们去读书
And you challenge them academically?
– 是的,夫人 – 但是如果他们失败了呢?
– Yes, ma’am. – And what if they fail?
那我们都失败了
Then we’ve failed.
事实上,卡特先生,你我都知道
Unfortunately, Mr. Carter, both you and l know
这个篮球赛季对于这里有些孩子来说
that for some of these kids, this basketball season
很可能是他们这辈子中最灿烂日子
will be the highlight of their lives.
这能到不就是矛盾的根源吗?不是吗?
Well, l think that’s the problem. Don’t you?
[今晚比赛取消]
– 早上好,卡特教练 – 早上好
– Good morning, Coach Carter. – Good morning.
[意指自找的麻烦]
你打开的是一个潘多拉盒子啊
Quite the Pandora’s box you’ve opened.
噢,都是我的错?
Oh, l get all the blame now?
荣誉都算你头上好了
Let’s just say l’m happy to give you all the credit.
所有的新闻记者都来了
l’ve got every news reporter in town waiting to speak to you.
记者招待会已经在体育馆前准备好了
Got a press conference set up around the front of the gymnasium.
卡特教练把这次禁球事件越搞越火
Coach Carter has taken the lockout to the next level
已经取消了今晚的比赛
by canceling last night’s game.
里士满弃权,这是他们这个赛季的第一场败球
Richmond forfeited the game, making it their first loss of the season.
目前为止,体育馆还是锁着
And for now, the lock remains on the gym.
他来了,他来了
Here he comes. Here he comes now.
卡特教练,教练,我能问你一个问题吗?
Coach Carter! Coach! Can l get a question?
女士们,先生们,早上好,让大家久等了
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. l’d like to thank you for your patience.
此时此刻,我给大家介绍卡特教练
At this time, l’d like to introduce Coach Ken Carter.
你们有问题可以直接问他
You may direct your questions to him.
卡特先生,你连过关的学生也不让打球,这公平吗?
Mr. Carter, is it unfair to the players whose grades qualify them to play?
先生,篮球是团队运动
Basketball’s a team sport, sir.
我们场上场下都互相支持
We support each other on and off the court.
谁现在还以为卡特教练在吓唬我们呢?
Anybody still think coach bluffing now?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!