I mean, I don’t know.
你们以前是不是会有很多话说
Did you used to
talk a lot?
是的
Yeah.
约翰尼 你去哪里了
Johnny, where have you been?
-嗨 -过来帮我个忙
– Hi.
– You can help me.
好的 需要我做什么
Yeah, what do you need?
他要来接我了
He’s coming to get me.
谁要来了
Who’s coming?
我得穿戴整齐一点
I have to get dressed.
爸爸要带我去机动车辆管理局
My dad’s taking me
to the DMV.
我的毛衣在那边
My sweater was over there.
扶我起来
Help me up.
我今天要去领驾照
I’m gonna get my license.
我不懂你为什么要纵容这种妄想症
I don’t know why
you give in
to those delusions like that.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊我认真的
Yeah, I’m serious.
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
放鬆 我扶著你呢
Easy, I got you.
快点
Hurry.
我为什么不能顺从一点哄她高兴
Why wouldn’t
I entertain it?
让她做想做的事吧 你为什么
Just let her have that.
Why you…
什么事情
What’s going on?
我爸爸要来接我了
My dad’s coming to get me.
妈妈 你要不 嗯
Mom, why don’t you, um…
不如我们躺下等你♥爸♥爸来吧
Why don’t we wait
for your dad lying down?
你就是要纵容她
You just give in to her!
你总是要纵容她
You always just
give in to her!
-这种事正是 -不管她的想法有多荒唐
– This is precisely…
– Whatever she wants!
应该顺从她 让她去做的
…what you should
give in to.
你到底在说什么 那都不是她了
– What are you talking about?
– It’s not her, though.
那都己经不是她了
It’s not even her…
你到底什么毛病
What is your problem?
你想知道我为什么反对吗
You know
what my problem is?
-你说啊 -就是因为
– Yeah, yeah.
– It’s that
这么多年来 我是我们中唯一一个
for our entire lives,
I am the only one
站出来对抗他们的
whoever challenged them.
真的吗 这么多年来只有你
Really? Really?
For our entire lives?
是啊 就是这样
Yes. Yes, really.
你的生活真是轻鬆
So easy for you.
他们反反覆覆地让我觉得自己是个疯子
They made me feel like
I was a crazy person
again and again,
而你对此无动于衷
and you just
went along with it.
但你根本不给别人帮助你的机会
You don’t exactly
make it easy to help you.
也许吧但是我确实需要你的帮助
Well, maybe,
but I needed your help.
听著 你现在失去的是一个爱你的母亲
Look, you’re losing a mom
who adored you.
她真的爱你
She just did.
而我失去的只是一个从来无法理解我的人
And I’m losing one
who never understood me.
好了 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
“你能这样穿很好 博克说道”
“‘It is kind of you
“‘to wear that, ‘ said Boq.
“蓝色是地精们穿的颜色
“‘Blue is the color
of the Munchkins,
“白色是巫婆穿的颜色”
“‘and white
is the witch color.
“这样我们就能知道你是个友善的巫婆了”
“‘So we know
you are a friendly witch.’
“桃乐茜不知道该说什么”
“Dorothy didn’t know
what to say.
“桃乐茜不知道该如何回应”
“Dorothy did not know
what to say to this,
“因为似乎所有的人都觉得她是个巫婆”
“for all the people seemed
to think her a witch,
而她也… -你为什么没有结婚
– “and she knew…”
– Why aren’t you married?
嗯 我和一个人
Um, I was with…
我以前和一个人相处了很久她叫路易莎
I was with somebody
for a long time, Louisa.
“而她也很清楚”
“And she knew very well
“自己只是个普通的小女孩”
“she was only
an ordinary little girl
“阴差阳错地因为一场龙捲风”
“who had come by the chance
of a cyclone
才了这片奇怪的地方” -你爱过她吗
– “into a strange land.”
– Did you love her?
我现在依然爱著她
I still do.
那你们为什么要分手呢
Then why did you break up?
我不知道
I don’t know.
“她看舞蹈看厌烦了以后”
Um… “When she had tired
watching the dancing,
“博克…博克领她进了屋”
“Boq…
Boq led her into the house,
“带她走进了放著一张漂亮小床的房♥间”
“where he gave her a room
with a pretty bed in it.”
不是我提出的分手
I don’t think
it was my choice.
嗯 我觉得
Mm, I think, um,
你们互相爱著
you love each other,
到现在依然互相爱著对方
and then
you still love each other,
但却很难再把这种爱意表达给对方
but find it hard to express
that love to each other,
于是只能互相看著
and so then
you look at each other,
然后就这样了
and you do this.
然后你意识到”哦”
And you go, “Oh.”
你知道吧我是说
You… You know, I mean,
我希望你不会经历这种事
I hope you don’t have
the experience,
但是你以后大概也会经历的
but you probably will.
其实还好了
It’s all right, actually.
“那个”
Um, “The sh…”
“漂亮的小床”
“Pretty bed in it.
“床单由蓝色的布料制成”
“The sheets were
made of blue cloth,
“桃乐茜美美地睡了一觉
“and Dorothy slept soundly…”
好了 晚安
Okay, good night.
嗯 所以如果
Um, so what happened…
给他读了《绿野僊踪》
Read him
The Wizard of Oz,
亲了他的额头
kissed him on the head,
说了晚安
and said good night,
然后他问我 为什么我不结婚
and he asked me
why am I not married.
我没告诉他 其实我想结婚
I didn’t tell him
that I wanna be,
我很想念路易莎
that I miss Louisa.
这些话到嘴边就变成了玩笑话
I made it into a weird joke.
我为什么要这样做
Why’d I do that?
不久以前
Not so long ago,
在遥远的北极村庄
in an Arctic village far away,
住著一家北极熊
there lived
a polar bear family.
有北极熊爸爸 北极熊妈妈
There was a papa polar bear,
a mama polar bear,
还有北极熊宝宝
and a baby polar bear,
他们都深深爱著彼此
and they all loved
each other very much,
但是家里有些不寻常的事
but something
was not quite right.
熊宝宝知道家里不对劲
Baby bear knew
something was wrong.
但他从来不说 只是一直在担心
He never said a word,
but he worried all the time.
他担心著他的爸爸
He worried about his papa.
因为 熊爸爸总是很难控制自己的情绪
You see,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!