一堆废话
Lots of blah, blah, blah.
Lots of blah, blah, blah.
搞笑点 逗号♥ 如果可以的话 句号♥
Be funny, comma,
when you can, period.
什么意思
What’s that?
我爸爸以前也这么跟我说过
My dad used to say
that to me.
-真的 -嗯
– Really?
– Yeah.
很有趣
That’s funny.

Hi!
妈妈
Mama!
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi.
– Hi.
-嗨 -你好啊
– Hi.
– Hi, hi, hi.
-嗨 -噢
– Hi.
– Oh.

Hey. Hey.
二 三
…two, three…
-回见了 -回见
– Bye, you guys.
– Bye.
所以他每顿饭都需要大量的蛋自质
So he needs a lot of protein
with every meal
除了週末不准玩手♥机♥电脑
and no screen time
on the weekdays.
週末 每天一小时 就这些要注意了
Weekends, one hour a day
and that’s it, all right?
再见
Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
你有没有想过未来
Have you
ever thought about the future?
你有没有想过未来
Have you
ever thought about the future?
呃 当然
Uh, yeah.
无论你的计划是什么
Uh, whatever
you plan on happening,
都赶不上娈化
never happens.
只会有很多意料之外的事情接踵而来
Stuff you would
never think of happens.
所以你只能 你必须努力
So you just have to…
You have to come on,
努力 努力 努力
come on, come on,
come on, come on,
不断努力 不停努力
come on, come on,
come on, come on.
约翰尼 约翰尼 约翰尼 约鞠尼
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny,
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
约翰尼有点奇怪
Johnny is a bit strange.
他真的很有趣
Um, he’s really fun.
他总能逗我笑
He makes me laugh.
他摔跤的时候很有趣
He’s really funny
when he wrestles.
他可能是我最好的朋友
He might be my best friend,
因为他只有只有两个…两个…
’cause he only has only has
two… two…
他只有两个朋友
He only has two friends,
但他可能是我最好的朋友
but he might be
my best friend.
我不知道
I don’t know.
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦
Blah, bablah, blah, blah.
我会说 吧啦 吧啦
I would say so blah, blah,
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嘿 杰西 我是莫扎特
Hey, Jesse, this is Mozart,
你热情又过于情绪化的叔叔
your intense
and overly emotional uncle.
我醒来的时候 你在大声播放疯狂的歌♥剧音乐
When I woke up, you were
blaring crazy opera music.
我很惊讶你妈妈离开了
I was surprised
that your mom had left,
但你似乎并不在意
but you didn’t seem
bothered about it.
你就只是
You just pretty much…
接受了我
…accepted me.
我给你看了我的录音机
I showed you my recorder,
但你不想接受採访
but you didn’t want
to be interviewed.
你录下了海滩城市的声音
You recorded the beach,
the sounds of the city.
我得回纽约
I had to go back to New York
我要你跟我一起去
and I asked you
to come with me,
你说”我很乐意”
and you just said,
“I’d love that.”
你睡不著
And you couldn’t sleep,
你的小嘴就没停过
and you were just
talking a mile a minute,
你有那么多的事情要说
and you had
so many things to say,
说录音的方法
and what about approaches,
以及要怎么录…
and how to record…
我永远都做不到让你闭嘴
And I could
never actually stop you,
我一直在找办法 最后我希望你能继续说下去
and then I kept trying,
and I wish I wouldn’t have.
我想听听你们疯狂的想法
Now I wanna hear
all of your crazy thoughts
和酷炫的想法
and cool ideas.
然后我们躺在床上你问…
And then we were in bed,
you asked…
你之后会记得我 记得这些吗
Are you gonna remember
any of this?
也许吧
Maybe.
今天可是我们超讚的过夜派对
And that’s, like,
our awesome sleepovers.
你说你不会记得
And you said
you won’t remember it.
不 我是说 你不会记得的
No, I said,
“You won’t remember it.”
我会记得的
I’ll remember it.
我不会记得吗
I won’t remember?
我说”我希望你能记住”
I said,
“I hope you do,”
你很生气
and you got so upset,
然后我说
and I said,
“我会提醒你的”
“I’ll remind you
of everything.”
你觉得瞭解你的感受容易吗
Do you think it’s easy
to understand your feelings?
比如 有没有能…瞭解你感觉的…
Like, do you have access to…
To what you feel or…
我唯一能做的就是
Hmm, the only thing
that I do have
我知道我很安全
is that I know that I’m safe.
-那很不错 -嗯
– That’s beautiful.
– Hmm.
什么让你感到安全
Uh, what…
What makes you feel safe?
在一个大家都关心我的家里
I’m in a home where
people care about me.
还有关心我的朋友
– Mm-hmm.
– And I have friends
that care about me
这样之类的关心
and everything like that.
我肯定会
Um, I would definitely
在抚养我未来的孩子的时候
take a lot
of what my parents did
参考我父母做过的很多事情
into account of how I parent
my future children.
我会告诉孩子们他们想要什么
I would talk to them
about what they want,
他们觉得什么才是对他们最好的
and, like, what they feel
would be the best for them,
然后让他们知道可以表达自己的想法
and make it known,
like they could talk,
但我不会强迫他们
but I wouldn’t force them.
我不会说”嘿你知道的”
I wouldn’t be like,
“Hey, just so you know
“我们聊天谈心的”
“we can talk all the time,”
因为有时父母会这么做
’cause sometimes
parents do that.
这很烦人
– Mm-hmm.
– And it gets annoying
他们会…
and they’ll be like…
有时候和别人说话
It’s sort of scary, uh,
是有点可怕的
to talk to other people

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!