不不不别这样 考虑一下我的感受好吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
Have to do my expression, too.
你不能就这样蹦上来 好吗
You can’t just
jump right into it, okay?
-下去 -介绍你自己
– Go back.
– Do your introduction.
好吧
All right!

It will destroy you!
在吗
That’s how you do it.
然后他说 “给我收拾东西吧”
Then, he just said,
“Pack my bag, get my stuff,
“把我送到医院去”
“take me to the hospital.
“要是你不送我去医院 我又会乱跑 不是吗”
“If you don’t, I’m just
gonna run away again, right?”
这倒是真的
Which is true.
然后我就带他去了急救室
So I took him to the ER,
真是太糟了
which was fucking awful.
很显然 保罗嘛
Absolutely, Paul.
药物的剂量必须非常精确
The milligrams
have to be specific…
我们会确保这一点的
We’ll make sure
that they are.
因为马克林医生说过
Because Dr. Marklin
said that,
他研究了好几个月
and he worked on it
for three months,
但情况还是时好时坏
and it was still
going back and forth.
我不是马克林医生 我…
Well, I’m not
Dr. Marklin, I’m…
你敢相信吗 约翰尼
I mean,
you can’t believe it, Johnny,
太丢脸了
it’s so humiliating.
他们问他同一个问题
They just asked him
the same questions
一次 一次 又一次
over and over, and over again.
我吃的食物的量
I have been eating
睡觉的时间 都很规律
and I have been sleeping
the regular amount
就像以前那样
that I usually eat and sleep.
你问我问题 我就回答
You ask me a question,
I answer it,
但突然你就去问她了
and then all of a sudden
you ask her.
那你为什么不直接问她这些破事儿呢
Like, just why don’t you
ask her
the goddamn question.
之后我们终于把他送到了一个真正的康复中心
And then we finally
got him into a real center.
我之前来过这种地方 我知道
I’ve done this before,
I know it all.
是的 不能有鞋带 你做得对
Yeah, no shoelaces,
you’re right.
他很害怕
He was so scared.
请你在这里签字
I’m gonna
have you sign off
这些物品需要你带回去
that you’re gonna be
taking those things home.
-嗯 好的 这里吗 -是的
– Okay, sure, right here?
– Yeah.
等我要走的时候 他特别温柔地…
And then when I was leaving,
he asked me in the sweetest…
特别卑微地问我 我能不能再待一会儿
In the sweetest way
if I could just stay
等他稍微好一点了再走
until he was a little better.
他的原话”稍微好一点”
That’s what he said,
“Just a little better.”
唉 我很抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
我也想让杰西有爸爸陪著
And I want Jesse
to have his dad, you know?
可是我又能怎么办呢
I mean,
what the fuck can I do?
我也得
I’ve gotta…
嗯 你得陪著他
Yeah, you gotta stay with him.
真的 小芙 我们相处得很好
Really, Viv, we’re doin’ okay.
你专注于你需要解决的事情就行了
You just take care
of what you need to.
杰西可以和我一起待著
Jesse can keep
staying here with me.
我们在一块很开心
We’re havin’ a great time.
我找到了一个在新奥尔良的人
I found
someone in New Orleans
她能帮我们找孩子接受採访 我觉得我们应该去一趟
who can get us kids
and I think we should do it.
嗯 我明白
Okay, I know,
但我现在要照顾杰西 我可能
but I got Jesse
and I just don’t know
我现在可能没法过去
if I can make
that, um, trip right now.
哦 可我不想一个人去
Uh, I don’t wanna go solo.
No, it’s sort of like
主要是
我们之前和观众和赞助者说过
we told, like, audiences,
and funders…
-约翰尼 -大家都知道…
– Johnny!
– And everybody that we…
-约翰尼 -我们原计划去
– Johnny!
– …were gonna go
-很多城市 -约翰尼
– to multiple cities.
– Johnny.
-约翰尼 我们去公园吧 -我们得照计划行事
– Johnny, let’s go to the park.
– I think we have to do it.
-等等 拜託 等会儿 -约翰尼
– Stop, stop. Please.
– Johnny.
-停 -很遗憾
– Stop.
– Unfortunately…
-别打电♥话♥了 -怎么了
– Get off your phone.
– Yeah, what?
你是…
Are…
你是…你是和杰西在一起呢么
Are you…
Are you with Jesse?
-你们怎么样 -嗯 挺好的
– How’s it going?
– Yeah, yeah, fine.
你刚才…你刚才说什么
So what…
Where we at with things?
我觉得我们可以去新奥尔良
I think New Orleans
is a good idea.
我有认识的人
I know someone down there.
她可以帮我们找受访的孩子们
She can get us kids.
我们只需要告诉他们我们要做什么
We just need to tell them
we wanna do that
然后我们就能让费恩
and then we can have Fern,
给我们订票什么的
like, start booking
everything for us.
我知道 但是如果
I know, but a lot…
杰西
Jesse?
你听见没
Can you hear me?
等一下
Hold on a second.
等我一下
Just, like, give me a sec.
你两天前还对这个想法很感兴趣呢
You were jazzed about the idea
like two days ago.
-杰西 -你说我们只需要
– Jesse?
– You were like we just need
让你回到那个位置
to get you back to that spot.
现在不是时候
This is not a great time.
-嗯 对 -我 呃…
– Yeah, yeah.
– I, uh…
听著 我…
Listen, let me, um…
先挂了 好吗 我之后再打给你
Let me call you back, okay?
I’ll call you back.
好吧
Okay, okay.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse.
该死 完了
Fuck. Oh, fuck.
妈的
Oh, fuck.

Oh.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse!
等等 杰西
Wait, wait! Jesse.
你刚去哪了
Where’d you go?
-我哪都没去 -不 你不在
– I was right there!
– No, you weren’t!
我在打电♥话♥ 一转身
I was on the phone,
I turned around one second
你就不见了
and you were gone!
听著 你不能自己乱跑
Hey, listen,
you can’t do that,
-你明自吗 -是你把我看丢了
– you understand?
– You lost me!
-我没有看丢你 -你有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!