我还能用结束代码终止这个订单
I can still stop the order with the kill code.
-发送终止代码 -我回来了
– Sending kill code. – I’m back.
我要按下按钮
Got to get the button.
玩啊玩 真高兴
Play. Fun. Fun. Play.
弗林特 我喜欢跟你斗
Hey, Flint. It’s been nice to beet you.
那是个大萝卜
That’s a radish.
这是和机器通讯的唯一方法
That was the only way to communicate with the machine.
你下了什么订单
What exactly did you order?
“维加斯型号♥的自助餐”
A Vegas-style all-you-can-eat buffet.
夹心糖 西瓜 软果糖 脆饼干 寿司
Jellybean. Watermelon. Marshmallow. Pretzel. Sushi.
奶酪汉堡 脆饼干 沙拉 草莓 软果糖
Cheeseburger. Pretzel. Egg salad. Strawberry. Marshmallow.
草莓
Strawberry.
-大家都没事吧 -还好
– Is everyone okay? – Yeah.
来人啊 帮帮我
Help, somebody.
帮帮我
Help me, please.
这是我儿子
It’s my son.
我们需要医生
We need a doctor.
这里有医生在吗 有吗
Is anyone here a doctor? Anyone?
我是医生
I am a doctor.
是吗
You are?
以前是 在危地马拉的时候
I was, back in Guatemala.
我来这里改善生活
I came here for a better life.
是个重大决定 对吧
Pretty great decision, eh?
医生 他怎么样了
How is he, doc?
他处于食物昏迷状态
He’s in a food coma.
吃了太多垃圾食品
Too much junk food.
我要根芹菜
I need a celery, stat.
给你
Here you go.
-爸爸 -卡尔
– Daddy? – Oh, Cal. Cal.
儿子 我爱你
I love you, son.
看起来没事了
Looks like everything turned out okay.
别高兴太早
Not yet, it hasn’t.
比起将要发生的 那面团只是小菜一碟
That twister was an amuse-bouche compared to what’s on the way.
-什么叫小菜 -曼尼 强行切入
– What’s an amuse-bouche? – Manny, patch us through.

Go.
很有趣 南希 喂喂 四眼
Cute report, Nancy. Hey. Hey. Four-eyes.
安静 帕特里克
Can it, Patrick.
我们即将处于食物风暴中心
We are about to be in the epicenter of a perfect food storm.
风暴将是全球性的
It’s going to spread across the globe.
我计算了风暴的地转偏向力加速度
I’ve calculated the Coriolis acceleration of the storm system.
首先 会袭击纽约
First, it’ll hit New York…
然后是巴黎
… then Paris…
之后是中国东部的嘉峪关
… then the Jiayuguan Pass in eastern China.
四小时之后 风暴会席卷整个北半球
And in four hours the entire northern hemisphere will be one big potluck.
弗林特
Flint?
弗林特
Flint?
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想帮助人们
Well, I tried to help everybody…
可是却搞砸了一切
…but instead I ruined everything.
我是个没用的人
I’m just a piece of junk.
所以我把自己丢在这里
So I threw myself away.
和这些不会说话的发明在一起
Along with all these dumb inventions.
这是废物
This is junk.
这是废物
This is junk.
我是个废物
This is junk.
儿子 听好 有船在 就能钓鱼
Oh, son. Listen, when your boat is, when it’s listing…
如果船不在了…
…and if it’s not running, you know–
别担心 爸爸 我明白
Don’t worry, Dad, I get it.
妈妈看错我了
Mom was wrong about me.
我不是发明家
I’m not an inventor.
你劝我的时候我就该放弃
I should’ve just quit when you said.
那么…
Well…
下雨的时候 穿件外套
…when it rains, you put on a coat.
爸爸 你知道我听不懂钓鱼的比喻
Dad, you know I don’t understand fishing metapho–
什么
What?
我的外套
My coat.
快 史蒂夫 我们要干掉那条大鱼
Come on, Steve. We’ve got diem to carpe.
下载结束代码
Kill code downloading.
重构 虚拟化
Redesigning. Virtualizing.
切割
Cutting.
焊接 锻造
Welding. Forging.
-接线 -帮忙
– Wiring. – Helping.
测试
Testing.
好的
Yes.
飞车2号♥
Flying Car 2.
带车翼的
Now with wings.
我曾做过这样的怪梦
Hey, I had a weird dream like this once.
我的头被通心粉困住了
I have a macaroni on my head.
快跑
Run.
不用上学了
No school!
依然没有进展 在第三个发球局的尾声
Still nothing, nothing in the bottom of the third inning.
各位
Everyone.
我要向你们道歉
I want to apologize.
尤其对你 萨姆
Especially to you, sam.
但我有个计划
But I have a plan.
这个U盘里有终止密♥码♥
This flash drive contains a kill code.
我将会飞到那个食物风暴里面
I will fly up into that food storm, plug it into the machine…
把它插♥进♥那台卫星让它永远关闭
And shut it down forever…
你们暂时撤离这个小岛 乘着面包船
While you guys evacuate the island, using bread…
这全都是他的错 捉住他
This is all his fault. Get him.
他在那里 抓住他
There he is! Get him!
抓住弗林特
Get Flint.
我们一起摇他的车
Let’s rock his car back and forth.
住手
Hey!
是我们自己一手造成了现在的困境
This mess we’re in is all our faults.
我甚至连自己的儿子都保护不了
Me, I didn’t even protect my own son.
听着 我跟你们一样很生弗林特的气
Look, I’m as mad at Flint as you are.
他从车里出来之后我要亲手扇他耳光
In fact, when he gets out of that car, I’m gonna slap him in the face.
弗林特·洛克伍德制♥造♥了巨型食物
I know Flint Lockwood made the food,
但那是我们跟他点的
But it was made-to-order.
现在是我们付账的时候了
And now it’s time for all of us to pay the bill.
谢谢你 厄尔
Thank you, Earl.
-抱歉 -没关系
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
-我们来造船吧 -好
– Let’s go build some boats. – Yeah.
我要去造船了
I’m gonna go build a boat.
我要跟你一起去
I’m coming with you.
你需要有人为你在风暴中导航
You’re gonna need someone to navigate you through that storm.
我不能让你一个人去
I can’t let you do this alone.
-萨姆 我真的很抱歉 -你在开玩笑吗
– Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry. – Are you kidding?
-不 我只是想我们 -不
– Well, I just thought that we– -No.
好吧
Okay.
-你需要一名副驾驶 -你还是个飞行员
– You are going to need a copilot. – You’re a pilot too?
是的 我还是个量子物理学家
Yes. I am also a particle physicist.
-真的吗 -不 我是开玩笑的
– Really? – No, that was a joke.
我还是个喜剧演员
I am also a comedian.
-我们出发吧 -我也要去
– Let’s do this thing. – I’m coming too.
布伦特 你不需要这样做
Brent, that’s okay.
不 不应该这样
No, it’s not okay.
我从出生以来就备受瞩目
I’ve been coasting on my fame since I was a baby.
但一切都只是错觉
But it was all just an illusion.
也许上去之后我会找到真实的自己
Maybe up there I’ll find out who I really am.
座位已经满了 所以
The car’s pretty full, so….
太棒了
Yeah.
布伦特
Brent.
好的
Okay.
祝你好运 儿子
Good luck, son.
史蒂夫
Steve.
有绿色的雾
Pea-soup fog.
曼尼 启动雨刷
Manny, hit the wipers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!