I do…
这些热狗太好吃了
…declare these hot dogs to be delicious!
不要啊
Oh, no.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
明天是至关重要的一天 弗林特
Tomorrow’s the big day, Flint.
整个小镇的命运将由你的美食雨决定
The entire town’s fate is resting on your food weather.
我想吃意大利面
I’m thinking pasta.
高亮显示 我知道你不会让我们失望
Some light apps. I know you won’t let us down.
市长先生 我想有样东西你该看看
Well, Mr. Mayor, I think there’s something you should see.
什么
What?
这是上周掉下的热狗的分子结构
This is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell last week.
而这是今天掉下的热狗的分子结构
And this is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell today.
这台机器用微辐射
The machine uses microwave radiation…
使分子突变形成食物
…to mutate the genetic recipe of the food.
生产的食物越多 形成的云层就越厚
The more we ask it to make, the more clouds it takes in…
辐射程度越高
…the more radiation it emits,
分子就越有可能过度变异
the more these molecules could over-mutate.
我想这就是食物越变越大的原因
I think that’s why the food is getting bigger.
这是我所听到的
Here’s what I heard:
“科学啊科学 食物啊变大”
“Science, science, science, bigger.”
而越大就越好
And bigger is better.
人们会喜欢大块的食物的
Everyone’s gonna love these new portion sizes.
至少我喜欢
I know I do.
我爸爸认为我该把它关掉
My dad thinks I should turn it off.
父辈们理解不了我们这样的天才 弗林特
Geniuses like us are never understood by their fathers, Flint.
但如果事态恶化…
But what if things go–
当有数百万人支持你的时候
Who needs the approval of one family member…
干吗在乎区区一个家属的意见
…when you can have it from millions of acquaintances?
更不用说那个小可爱 萨姆·斯巴克
Not to mention that little cutlet, Sam Sparks.
还有我
And me.
我一直对你情同父子 弗林特
I’ve always felt that you were like a son to me, Flint.
我会为你骄傲的 当你明天剪断彩带
And I’m gonna be so proud of you tomorrow when you cut that ribbon…
拯救小镇
…save the town…
向所有人证明 你是多么伟大的发明家
…and prove to everybody what a great inventor you are.
机会摆在你面前
So here’s the cheese:
你可以让机器继续运转
You can keep it going…
得到想要的一切
…get everything you’ve ever wanted…
成为一个伟人 我知道你能行
…and be the great man I know you can be.
你也可以关掉它
Or you can turn it off…
毁掉一切
…ruin everything…
没有人会喜欢你了
…and no one will ever like you.
你自己选吧
It’s your choice.
选吧
Choice.
选吧
Choice.
选吧
Choice.
选吧
Choice.
选吧
Choice.
好吧
Okay.
输入食物指令
菜单 意大利面…
食物越大越好
I mean, bigger is better…
对吗
…right?
当然
Oh, yeah.
意大利面 芦笋 西洋芹
Spaghetti. Asparagus. Celery.
蒜香面包 肉丸子 虾仁
Garlic bread. Meatball. Shrimp.
欢迎各国游客
-这里很安全 -还很卫生
– Looks safe to me. – And sanitary too.
气象雷达2000
载入中
你饿了吗
Who’s hungry?
欢迎游客们来到”豪饮暴食”
Welcome, tourists, to Chew And Swallow.
市长体型真壮硕
That is one big mayor.
享受一下我们的玉米奶酪温泉
Delight in our nacho-cheese hot springs.
让你的孩子在儿童乐园里
Allow your kids to eat all the junk food they want…
尽情享用零食吧
…in our completely unsupervised Kid Zone!
我的牙上都糖果
I’ve got jellybeans for teeth.
玩尽兴之后
And when the fun is done…
看看美食山上的夕阳
…gaze upon the sunset cresting over Mount Leftovers.
那里有坚不可摧的堤坝的保护
From which we’re protected by a presumably indestructible dam.
今天的游客来自世界各地
We’ve got people here today from all around the world…
从远东的中国到西弗吉尼亚州
…from as far as China to West Virginia.
大概还有加拿大人
Also I think there’s some Canadians here.
弗林特 你得看看这个
Flint, you need to look at this.
你怎么没去主持
Why aren’t you on TV?
你应该直播这一盛况啊
You’re supposed to be broadcasting this.
有麻烦了 我想食物在越变越大
There’s a problem. The food’s getting bigger.
没事 这很好 大块食物人见人爱
I know, it’s great. Bigger portion sizes. Everyone loves it.
弗林特 我不敢肯定这么做对不对
I’m not sure we’re doing the right thing here.
如果大到我们无法咀嚼怎么办
What if we’ve bitten off more than we can chew?
有生以来第一次 人们喜欢我的发明
For the first time in my life, everybody loves something that I’ve done.
你怎么就不能替我高兴
Why can’t you just be happy for me…
却跑来说天气之类的问题
…and go say the weather or something. Jeez.
闲言少叙
And without further ado…
请出我们镇的英雄 我亲爱的孩子
…our town’s hero and my metaphorical son…
弗林特·洛克伍德
…Flint Lockwood.
弗林特
Yeah, Flint.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you, everyone.
-在我虾仁上签个名 -谢谢
– Sign my shrimp. – Thank you.
-好耶 -我喜欢你
– Yeah. Yeah. – I love you.
我喜欢你的食物 老兄
I admire your quirkiness, dude.
布伦特 把剪彩用的剪刀递过来
Brent, we’re gonna need you to hand over the ceremonial scissors.
但…
But–
不要
No.
-不 你不能把它拿走 -给你
– You can’t. You can’t take them. No. – Here you go.
我是布伦特宝宝
I’m Baby Brent.
把衣服穿上
Put your clothes back on.
我是谁
Who am I?
去吧 弗林特
Go ahead, Flint.
人们都喜欢你
Everybody loves you.
洛克伍德 洛克伍德 洛克伍德
Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood!
洛克伍德 洛克伍德 洛克伍德
Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood!
危险 危险 危险
Danger. Danger. Danger.
风中有盐和胡椒粉
Salt-and-pepper wind?
牛至[用于烹调的叶子]
Oregano.
萨姆 等等 我可以把它关掉
Sam, wait. No, I can turn it off.
我能关掉的
I can turn it off.
孩子们 会没事的
All right, kid, it’s all gonna be okay.
不要
Oh, no.
-抱歉 -什么
– Pardon me. – Pardon me.
-对不起 -没关系
– Excuse me. – No problem.
不
No.
-小熊橡皮糖 -现在不行 史蒂夫
– Gummi Bears. – Not now, Steve.
调味品 盐 胡椒粉
Condiments? Salt? Pepper?
弗林特
Flint.
我是萨姆·斯巴克 在”豪饮暴食”现场报道
This is Sam Sparks, live from Chew And Swallow…
一个意大利面团…
…where a spaghetti twister–
萨姆 嘿 我们喜欢那场风暴
Sam, hey, we love a good storm over here,
但你像个书呆子
but you look like a nerd.
帕特里克 许多孩子被困在番茄风暴中
Patrick, several children are stranded in the path of this tomato tornado.
我胃疼
My tummy hurts.
卡尔
Cal.
那是什么 发圈吗
What is that, a scrunchie?
这东西1959年之后就绝种了
I haven’t seen one of those since 1995.
什么 这里气候异常 情况危急
What? We have an actual weather emergency.
稍后我们回到风暴现场
Well, we’ll get right back to that storm…
但愿萨姆看上去更迷人些
…and hopefully Sam’ll look a little more appealing.
史蒂夫 我们要发送结束代码来关掉…
Steve, we just have to upload the kill code and then we’ll shut down the–
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
我在预定最后10分钟的晚宴
I’ve been ordering dinner for the last 10 minutes.
-出什么事了吗 -我要关掉机器
– Is something going on? – I’ve gotta stop the machine.
我将人们置于危险的境地
Everyone’s in danger because of me.
不会那么糟的
Oh, it can’t be that bad.
-不要啊 -好了 我走了
– No. – Well, I’m out of here.