Steve.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
不去哪 我只是想
Oh, nowhere. I just thought it’d be nice…
我们俩单独走走挺好的
…For the two of us to go on a walk together.
就像朋友一样
Like you do as friends.
天哪 那是什么
Oh, my, what’s that?
果冻 我的最爱
Jell-o’s my favorite.
你从来没开口要过 所以
You never made a request, so…
我为你做了一个
…I made one for you.
弗林特?
Flint?
弗林特?
Flint?
跟我一起
Join me.
但你是怎么…
But how did you–?
我做了场果冻雨 然后在大家醒来之前
I made it rain jell-o, then l gathered it up with the outtasighter…
用机器收集在一起
Before everyone wake up.
然后我把它拿到这里
…And then l brought it here and pressed it…
把它雕刻成了一个巨大的宫殿
…Into a gigantic custom-carved plastic tupperware mold I made.
不是什么大事
No big deal.
所有东西都是用果冻做的
Everything’s made of jell-o.
这架钢琴 那些烛台
This piano, those sconces…
那个录音机 那个果冻 那个鱼缸
…That ghetto blaster, that jell-o, that aquarium…
那个做成你的样子的米罗的维纳斯
…That Venus De Milo with your face on it…
旁边的米开朗基罗的大卫也是你的样子
…Next to a Michelangelo’s David that also has your face.
来吧 萨姆 还等什么
Come on, Sam, what are you waiting for?
没什么
Nothing!
炮弹
Cannonball.
跳水
Belly flop.
我为啥要那样啊
Why did I do that?
-这是果冻 -是的 是的
– So jell-o. – Right. right, right.
它即是固体又是液体
It’s a solid, it’s a liquid…
氨基化合物做成的聚合体 但你吃了
It’s a visco-elastic polymer made of polypeptide chains, but you eat it.
我是说
I mean…
这很好吃
…It tastes good.
-你为啥要那样 -哪样
– Why do you do that? -Do what?
巧舌如簧之后笨口拙舌
Say something super smart and then bail from it.
你能保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
不能
No.
但这次 当然可以
But this time, sure, yeah.
好吧 虽然是很久以前了 但我也曾经
Okay. Well, it was a really long time ago, but I, too, was…
是个呆子
…a nerd.
也?
Too?
我还是个小女孩的时候
When I was a little girl…
我扎马尾辫 戴着眼睛
…I wore a ponytail, I had glasses…
而且对气象学非常有兴趣
…And I was totally obsessed with the science of weather.
其他女孩都想要芭比娃娃
Other girls wanted a barbie.
我却想要一个2000版多普勒气象雷达
I wanted a Doppler weather radar 2000 lurbo.
所有孩子都唱歌♥嘲笑我
But all the kids used to taunt me with this lame song.
这一点也不聪明
It wasn’t even clever.
四眼妹 四眼妹
Four-eyes, four-eyes
不戴眼镜看不清
You need glasses to see
接着说
Go on.
所以我换了个造型
So I got a new look…
放弃了气象学的爱好
…gave up the science-y smart stuff…
我就再也没被嘲笑过
…and I was never made fun of again.
而我依然需要眼镜 但再也没戴过
And I still need these glasses, but I never wear them.
-我打赌你戴上眼镜也很漂亮 -我没…
– I’ll bet you look great with glasses on. – I’m not–
这就给你戴上
And on they go.
-怎么了 -没事
– What? – Nothing.
等等
Wait.
这是个果冻发圈
It’s a Jell-O scrunchie.
现在 闪亮登场
And now, the reveal.
你从前看上去就不错
I mean, you were okay before…
而现在
…But now…
你美极了
…You’re beautiful.
不 我没有 我不能像这样出去见人
No, I’m not. I can’t go out in public like this.
为什么不能
Well, why not?
这才是真实的你 对吗
I mean, this is the real you, right?
聪明伶俐
Smart.
戴着眼镜
Bespectacled.
谁不愿看到你的这一面呢
Who wouldn’t wanna see that?
我从没遇到过你这么好的人
You know, I’ve never met anyone like you,
弗林特·洛克伍德
Flint Lockwood.
我也是
Me either.
但关于你
But about you.
弗林特 来电♥话♥了
Flint, you have a call
弗林特 来电♥话♥了
Flint, you have a call
你的电♥话♥在响吧
Is your phone ringing?
真是奇怪 一定有人把我的铃♥声♥改了
That’s weird. Someone must’ve changed my ring.
市长打来的 不介意我接吧
Oh, it’s the mayor. Do you mind if I take this?
不不不
No, no, no.
-去接吧 -抱歉 这个电♥话♥很重要
– Go ahead, take it. That’s fine. – I’m sorry. It’s important.
-我该走了 很晚了 -我到外面接…
– I should be going too. It’s getting late. – I’m just gonna step outside.
爸你回来了 我有好多事要告诉你
Dad, you came. I have so much to tell you.
-我看上去好吗 -好极了 走吧
– Do I look all right? – You look great. Come on, let’s go.
露天餐馆
爸爸 我差点吻了那个女孩
Dad, I almost kissed a girl.
-这种事太酷了 -我是布伦特宝宝
– lt was the coolest thing – It’s Baby Brent, you know?
-我该在邀请之列 -嗨 布莱恩
– I should be on the list. – Hey, Brian.
什么 你们让那家伙进去了
What? You’re letting that guy in?
那家伙是个书呆子
That guy’s a nerd.
近来如何
Hey, how’s it going?
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you.
感谢弗林特和他的美味牛排
A toast. To Flint and his delicious steaks.
-谢谢 谢谢 -好地方啊
– Oh, thanks. Thank you. – Very nice place.
谢谢
Oh, wow. Thank you.
-是弗林特·洛克伍德 -厄尔
– Flint Lockwood. – Earl.
这里没有屋顶啊
So no roof.
对 只要拿盘子接着
Yep. You just hold out your plate.
我制♥造♥了你最爱的食物雨
And I even made it rain your favorite:
烤肉
Meat.
你知道明天城镇的开幕式多么隆重吗
So you know how the grand reopening of the town is tomorrow?
市长请我去剪彩
Well, the mayor has asked me to cut the ribbon.
他说我的发明拯救了小镇
He said my invention saved the town.
你不为我骄傲吗
Aren’t you proud of me?
这个…
Well…
你不觉得这块牛排对你而言太大了吗
…doesn’t this steak look a little big to you?
对 这是块大牛排
Yeah, it’s a big steak.
每块牛排都不一样大
I mean, every steak is not exactly the same size.
你听见我说的了吗
Did you even hear what I just said?
孩子 看看周围
Son, look around.
我不确定这对人类是不是好事
I’m not sure this is good for people.
或许你该考虑把这机器关掉了
Maybe you should think about turning this thing off.
这让所有人都很快乐
It’s making everybody happy.
除了你之外
Everybody except you.
什么时候你才能接受这才是真正的我
When are you gonna accept that this is who I am…
而不是在一家无聊的渔具店干活
…instead of trying to get me to work in some boring tackle shop?
好吧…
Well…
看来你知道自己在干什么
…you seem like you know what you’re doing, then.
我想我不该再牵绊你了
I guess I’ll just get out of your way.
鱼饵
蒂姆和儿子的沙丁鱼
饵料和渔具店
时间会冲淡一切
Get with the times, man.
我永远没法让老爸高兴
I mean, there’s no pleasing that guy.
我发明的一切在他眼里一文不值
He just wants to take anything good I do and just smoosh it.
这些热狗好大
These are big hot dogs.
老天
Man.
这发明没那么糟糕
I mean, this isn’t that bad.
-对吧 史蒂夫 -黄色警告
– ls it, Steve? – Yellow.
说的对 史蒂夫
You’re right, Steve.
负荷仪表已经到黄色危险区了
The Dangeometer is in the yellow.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don’t know what to do.
我知道