…At noon.
代言人布伦特宝宝将亲自出席
Featuring a live appearance by baby Brent himself.
大家最近可好啊
What is up, everybody?
布伦特宝宝
Hey, it’s baby Brent.
在干嘛呢
What you doing?
又在堆贴满我小时候照片的罐头吗
Stacking cans with me on them as a baby?
话说回来 谁要和我一起去
Anyways, who wants to watch me cut the ribbon…
参加市长的揭幕仪式啊
…At the mayor’s unveiling thing?
我要用这把剪刀来拯救我们的城市
I’ll be using these bad boys to help save the town.
伙计们 沙丁鱼!
All right, you guys. Sardines, yeah.
斯沃罗佛市万岁
Swallow Falls forever!
你想去参加揭幕式吗
Listen, you– maybe you wanna go to that unveiling?
老爸 不如你去吧 我来照看这里
You know, dad, why don’t you go ahead. I’ll hold down the fort here.
真的吗 你确定能应付得来吗
Really? You sure you can handle it?
是的 老爸 我确定 没事的
Yeah, dad, I’m pretty sure I’ll be fine.
那好吧
Ali right, then.
我半小时后回来 船长
I’ll be back in half an hour, skipper.
拜拜
Okay. Bye.
这破地方对我来说实在太小了 布伦特
This hellhole is too small for me, Brent.
我要变成大人物
I wanna be big.
我希望人们见到我时会说
I want people to look at me and say,
“那是位伟大的市长”
“That is one big mayor.”
所以这必须成功
And that’s why this has to work.
必须成功
It has to work.
否则我永远只是个充斥着沙丁鱼和蠢蛋的
Otherwise, I’m just a tiny mayor of a tiny town…
小小市里的小小市长
…Full of tiny sardine-sucking knuckle-scrapers.
不包括我吧
But not me, right?
当然不会 你对我来说就像儿子一样
Oh, not you, Brent. No. You’ve always been like a son to me.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
这帷幕下面就是人类最大的旅游观光景点
Under this tarp is the greatest tourist attraction ever built by humans.
我们只需要再来17,000焦的热量
We just need 17,000 more gigaioules.
快快快
Go, go, go.
你在干嘛 弗林特·洛克伍德
What are you doing, Flint Lockwood?
只是把我的手放在了后面 警官
Just holding my hands behind my back respectfully, sir.
知道你是什么吗 弗林特·洛克伍德
You know what you are, Lockwood?
不知道
No.
一个骗子
A shenaniganizer.
一个傻瓜
A tomfool.
-看到我可爱的儿子卡尔了吗 -怎么了
– You see my beautiful angel son Cal? – What’s up?
我很爱他 他是我的独生子
I love him so much. This is my only son.
我希望他有个美好的未来
I want him to have a bright future.
你可不能在他的未来里把镇子给毁了
A future in which you don’t ruin our town’s day…
用你那些疯狂的发明
…With one of your crazy science things.
事实上在我背后的那个…
Well, that’s all behind me–
看到这个隐形眼镜了吗 洛克伍德
You see this contact lens, Lockwood?
-这个隐形眼镜就是你 -好吧
– This contact lens represent you. – All right.
我的眼睛就是我的眼睛
And my eye represents my eye.
我牢牢地盯着你呢
I got my eye on you.
-啊 一个横穿马路的行人 -站住
– Hh, my gosh, a jaywalker. – Hey.
我为这次盛大的活动安排了现场直播
And I’ve arranged for live coverage from a major network…
并且邀请了最有经验的记者
…And their most experienced professional reporter.
让那个实习生去吧 她很可爱 也很能说
Oh, just send the intern. She’s cute, and she’s super perky.
我们挑天气预报员挑的也就是这两样了
Well, those are the only things we look for in a TV weatherperson.
实习生
Intern.
你愿不愿意去大海中的一个小岛上
How would you like to do a weather report from a rinky-dink island…
帮我侄子做下天气预报啊
…In the middle of the ocean as a favor to my cousin?
真的吗
Really?
你相信吗 曼尼
Can you believe it, Manny?
暂时的专业天气预报员
Temporary professional meteorologist.
这个怎么样
Okay, Manny, what about this?
大家好 我是萨姆·斯巴克
Welcome, America, I’m Sam Sparks.
大家好 萨姆·斯巴克就是我
Hello, America, sam sparks here.
大家好 没看到你呢
America, hi. I didn’t see you there.
我是萨姆·斯巴克
It’s me, sam sparks.
小岛我来啦
On my way across the ocean.
好主意
This is a great idea.
天气预报
Weather news network.
天气新闻
Weather news happens…
知多少
…Or not.
现在是来自斯沃罗佛市的新闻
Now we’re over to Swallow Falls…
这可是我们的实习生的第一天工作
…Where our intern is on her first day on the job.
或者说是工作的第一次打击
Or should I say, first gray on the job.
看起来天很阴啊 实习生
Looks pretty cloudy there, intern.
嗨 这是萨姆·斯巴克为您带来的报道
Hello, sam sparks, I’m America.
斯沃罗佛市的气温是…
Its Swallow Falls degrees and–
还是来看看我们的市长吧
Well, let’s just go to the mayor.
谢谢大家 全球的观众们大家好
Thank you and welcome, national television audience.
你们将目睹一个历史性的事件…
You are about to witness an historic event, undoubtedly….
首先 让我们欢迎参加剪彩活动的嘉宾
And now, here to cut the ceremonial ribbon…
斯沃罗佛市之子 布伦特宝宝
…Swallow Falls’ favorite son, baby Brent!
他还是老样子 岛民们
He’s still got it, folks.
我是全市最棒的人
I’m the best person in the whole town.
食物合成 启动
Food synthesis, go.
我的胸毛有反应了 要出事了
My chest hairs are tingling. Something’s wrong.
全世界都在关注的景观…
Well, here it is. The attraction the whole world is waiting for…
沙丁鱼公园
Sardine land.
内有娱乐设施以及展览
With rides and exhibits.
还有人造沙漠 以及世界上最大的沙丁鱼
And featuring shamo, the world’s largest sardine…
还有他的荣誉火环
…And his flaming hoop of glory.
坐在浪花区的要小心咯
Those of you in the splash zone, look out.
太棒了
Yeah.
芝士汉堡
Cheeseburger.
弗林特·洛克伍德
Flint Lockwood.
等一下 我正在…
Just a second. I’m in the middle of a–
看来斯沃罗佛市的沙丁鱼事业要好转了
Well, looks like things in Swallow Falls are sardine to get better. For–
怎么回事
What just happened to me?
不好意思
Sorry.
不要啊
No.
你被捕了 弗林特·洛克伍德
You’re under arrest, Flint Lockwood.
还好你没给沙丁鱼乐园造成什么伤害
Thank goodness you only caused minimal damage to sardine land.
不是吧
Come on.
我怎么开始跟这玩意赛跑了
I really shouldn’t be running with these.
跳 跳 跳 跑 跑 跳 跳 跑
Jump, jump, jump, run, run, jump, jump, run.
-还好没人受伤 -弗林特·洛克伍德
– It’s a good thing no one got hurt! – Flint Lockwood!
我没受伤不代表我不生你的气
I didn’t get hurt, but that does not mean that I’m not still mad at you.
天哪 对不起 你没事吧
Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry. Are you okay?
-我不知道…-没事啦 只是有点痛而已
– I didn’t get a chance to– – It’s okay, it’s just pain.
对不起 我今天有点失常
Sorry, I’m not myself today.
我的事业全被一个
My whole career was ruined
坐着自♥制♥火箭的白♥痴♥给毁了
By some crazy jerk riding a homemade rocket.
等等
Wait a minute.
你的脚怎么了
What is going on with your feet?
喷雾鞋 脱不掉了
Spray-on shoes. They don’t come off.
酷
Cool.
这就能解决鞋带松散的问题了
This could solve the untied shoes epidemic.
是用什么做的 二聚橡胶粘合物吗
What are they made of, some kind of elastic biopolymer adhesive?
是的
Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
我是说
I mean….
他们很炫 我是萨姆
Wow, they’re shiny. I’m Sam.
-我是弗林特 -我是史蒂夫
– Flint. – Steve.
这是猴子心理翻译器吗
Is that a monkey thought translator?
我是史蒂夫
Steve.
不可思议 这些都是你自己弄的
Incredible. Did you make all of this stuff?
就是你骑着火箭撞的我
You hit me with a rocket.
你踢到我脸了
You kicked me in the face.
我说过对不起了
I said I was sorry.
你知道要在气象界混有多不容易吗
Do you know how hard it is to break into the weather game?
我一生的准备就是为了今天
I spent my entire life building up to that moment.
只有一次机会
You get one shot at the show.
如果失败了…