Sam! Sam!
萨——姆——
Saaaaaaaaaaaaam…
厄尔 你能和她谈谈吗
Hey, Earl, would you talk to her?
你知道我会的
You bet I will.
萨姆 等等我
Hey, Sam! Wait for me!
拜拜 撒哟那拉
Adios. Sayonara.
再见 洛克伍德先生
Goodbye, Senior Lockwood.
拜 弗林特
Bye, Flint.
史蒂夫
Steve!
你也要走吗 史蒂夫
Et tu, Steve?
刚刚发生了什么
Oh. What just happened?
你做了正确的选择 孩子
You’ve made the right choice, son.
哨兵 保证他们的安全
Sentinels! Keep them safe.
黄油
Butter.
小洛克伍德
Ah, Young Lockwood,
我们快到了 连我的胡子都能感觉到
we’re getting close. I feel it in my beard!
水从顶端进去
Water goes in the top
食物从底部出来
and food comes out the bottom.
机器肯定在那个大冰糖山里
It’s gotta be inside that big rock candy mountain!
这就是我选你来完成这个任务的原因
This is exactly why I wanted you on this mission.
出发吧 洛克伍德
Sally forth, Lockwood.
真不敢相信弗林特还在听那家伙的话
I can’t believe Flint is still listening to that guy!
弗林特很天真 他似乎是被某些
Flint is naive. It appears he is being manipulated
图谋不轨的人利用了
for some nefarious purpose.
他就是
Of course he is!
萨姆 别动
Sam! Freeze!
干什么
What?
保持镇定 慢慢地走向我
Stay calm and walk toward me slowly.
越慢越好
Very slowly.
得了吧 你们现在很奇怪
Oh, come on. Now you’re acting weird.
我可没心情玩这些
I’m in no mood for this.
停下 芝士怪兽
Stop right there, cheese monster!
谁都不能在我眼皮底下吃了我朋友
Nobody eats my friends on my watch!
厄尔 等等
No, Earl, wait!
切斯特说的关于这些生物的事
Chester’s been lying to us about these creatures,
都是骗我们的 我来证明
and I am going to prove it.
萨姆 别这么做
Sam, don’t do it!
你会被它吃了的
It’s foodicide!
危险 危险 危险
Danger! Danger! Danger!
芝蛛堡乖乖
Nice cheespider.
-黄色 -伙计
– Yellow. – Dude!
你得到了特别酱料
You got special-sauced!
没事的 伙计们 看见了吧
It’s Okay, guys. See?
它没有恶意 只是长得比较壮而已
She’s not mean. She’s just a little beefy.
天呐 它在干什么
Whoa. What’s it doing?
我觉得它应该是想让你给它挠挠肚子
I think she wants you to scratch her buns.
我挺乐意的
Aw. I like that too.
谁是乖乖的芝蛛堡
Who’s a good cheespider?
它好可爱
She’s cute!
但它之前为什么要攻击我们呢
But why did she attack us before?
因为我们穿得跟他们一样
Because we were dressed like them.
它不喜欢背双肩包的人吗
She doesn’t like backpacks?
不 它似乎不喜欢来福集团
No. It appears she doesn’t like Live Corp.
这些食物知道一些
The food creatures know something
来福集团
我们不知道的事
we do not.
天呐
Gasp!
艾维尔是谁
Who’s Evel?
不是”艾维尔” 是”邪恶”
Not “Evel.” Evil.
我就知道 切斯特在做坏事
I knew it! Chester’s up to something terrible.
我们必须提醒弗林特
We have to warn Flint!
出发吧
Let’s ride!
快跑
Run!
你们不能向任何人提醒任何事
You’re not warning anyone about anything.
你们这些破球
Oh, crap balls.
真壮观
Magnificent.
超食机一定在这儿
The FLDSMDFR must be up there.
掉得可真不是时候
A very unpleasant fall.
完成你的任务 洛克伍德
Finish the job, Lockwood.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
成功了
Made it!
超食机
FLDSMDFR.
对不起 我又要这么对你了
Look, I’m sorry I have to do this to you
又一次
again.
但我不能让会游泳的芝蛛堡毁了自♥由♥女神
But I can’t let your swimming cheespiders destroy Lady Liberty
还有全世界
or the world.
软果糖
Marshmallow.
它们就像是一个大家庭
They’re like a family.
萨姆说得对
Sam was right.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
亲爱的
Oh, dear!
-先生 -原来在这啊
– Sir! Uh, sir? – There it is.
-等等 -不辱使命
– Wait. – In all its glory.
切斯特 听着 我不能这样做
Chester, look, I can’t do this.
没事 我来
Oh, okay. I will.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
切斯特 等等 我们不能摧毁它
Chester, wait. We can’t destroy it.
-啊 -放手 洛克伍德
– Ah! – Let go of me, Lockwood.
不 先生 我不能让你这么做
No, sir, I can’t let you do this.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
来福集团
Live Corp.
必死优盘
The BS-USB
把程序改了吗
reprogrammed it?
它本来就不是用来关机器的
It was never gonna turn off the machine.
必死优盘 拜托
A BS-USB? Hello.
你的机器一直是我梦寐以求的
Your machine is what I wanted all along.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我当然要骗你了
Of course I lied to you.
我就知道你会同情这些小可怜虫
I knew you’d eventually fall for these pathetic creatures.
可你是我的偶像
But you were my idol.
我一生都在追随你 想成为你
My whole life, I looked up to you. I wanted to be you!
拜托 洛克伍德 我只是在利用你
Oh, Lockwood. I was just using you
得到你的发明罢了
to get your invention.
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
启动大卸八块程序
Launch Operation Slice and Dice.
现在我得到我想要的了 你没用了
And now that I’ve got what I want, I no longer need you.
恐怕我们得赶你走了
I’m afraid we’re going to have to let you go.
等等 等等 不 别这样
Wait, wait, wait. No, no, please.
这很不寻常
That’s not natural.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
大家淡定 淡定 别哭
Easy, easy, you guys. Don’t cry.
史蒂夫 如果我们两个聪明人合作
Okay, Steve. If me and you put our two brilliant minds together,
我们就能逃出去
we will get out of here.
-史蒂夫 -布伦特 你有没有想过
– Steve? – Brent, do you ever get the feeling
史蒂夫·洛克伍德可能真的只是只猴子
that maybe Steve Lockwood is just a monkey?
你怎么能这么说它 厄尔
Why would you say that about him, Earl?
你怎么能这么说
Why would you ever say that?
它当然只是只猴子 你们到底有多蠢
Of course he’s just a monkey. How stupid are you people?
你们就不该信一只猴子
No one should ever put any trust in a monkey.
切斯特觉得你也是只猴子
Chester thinks you’re a monkey.
我是只猩猩 切斯特知道的
Well, I’m an ape. Chester knows that.
但他叫你猴子
But he calls you a monkey.
是真的 他是这么叫
It is true, he does.
他只是拿这开玩笑
He’s just joking around.
切斯特是我最好的朋友
Chester’s my best friend.
如果切斯特真是你的好朋友
If Chester was really your friend,
他还会叫你猴子吗
would he still call you a monkey?
弗林特
Flint.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了 孩子 你的脸色很难看
What’s happening, son? You look terrible.
-这是什么 -它们救了我的命
– What’s with all of them? – They saved my life.