要是弗林特能像你们这样爱钓鱼就好了
I tell you, if only Flint liked fishing as much as you guys.
我♥干♥嘛跟群瓜菜讲话
Why am I talking to a pickle?
探测到危险生物
Dangerous food creatures detected.
待在原地 我们会去毁灭它们
Stay put. We’ll find and destroy them.
小莓
Barry!
你不能待在这里
You can’t be here.
你最好把它藏起来
You better hide him.
大伙儿 今天就是我们找到超食机的日子
Okay, gang! Today’s the day we find the FLDSMDFR.
萨姆 我在思考你昨晚说的话
Sam, I was thinking about what you said last night–
嗯呜
N-woo?
什么
What?
我也是
Me too.
好吧 我最近是怪怪的
Right. Listen, I have been acting weird,
但那都是因为我压力太大了
but it’s only because I’m under a lot of pressure.
-N嗯呜 -什么
– N-woo? – What?
真对
So true!
但这也是为了我们好
But I’m also doing this for us.
我还是想建立斯巴克斯伍德的 但现在不行
You see, I still want Sparkswood to happen, but it can’t.
要等到我成为切斯特·V那样的发明家
Not until I become a great inventor like Chester V.
弗林特 你不需要证明任何事
Flint, you don’t have to prove anything–
哈哈 洛克伍德 最近发明还好吗
Ha, ha. Lockwood! How goes the inventing?
很好 我昨晚熬夜做了这个
Very good, sir. I was up all night making this.
我把它叫做弗林特·洛克伍德
I call it the Flint Lockwood Food Jungle
食物丛林地形导航仪
Topographical Pointing Machine.
-或者 -弗林地导仪 太赞了
– Or… – The FLFJTPM! Brilliant!
谢谢您 跟着光走就能找到机器
Oh, thank you, sir. Follow the beam, find the machine.
现在我只要切个腿洞就行了
All I have to do now is cut the leg holes.
弗林地导仪
概念设计
也许它放在这里更好
Huh. Well, maybe it’s better… here.
好主意 萨姆
Great idea, Sam.
同志们 你们可以帮我
And, guys, you can help me by–
不好意思
Excuse us.
你的朋友分散了你对任务的注意力
Your friends are distracting you from our mission.
分散注意
Distracting?
我的胸毛一点都不相信那个切斯特
My chest hairs just don’t trust that Chester.
我们应该去追捕超食机 而不是闲聊
We should be hunting the FLDSMDFR, not chitchatting.
但先生 我
But, sir, I–
你正准备进入丛林最深最黑暗的地方
You’re heading into the deepest, darkest part of the jungle.
你必须专注于拯救世界
You need to focus on saving the world.
做个英雄
Be a hero.
好吧 你是对的
Okay. You’re right, sir.
非常好 我们出发吧
Excellent! Let’s go!
小莓 你该回家了
Okay, Barry, time to go home now.
好啦好啦 最后再抱一次 小莓
Okay. Okay. Okay, one more hug, Barry.
小莓
Barry?
没错 小莓
Right! Barry.
你是小莓
You Barry.
小莓
Barry.
我是萨姆·斯巴克斯
And I’m Sam Sparks.
-萨斯巴 -对 萨姆
– Saspa. – Right! Sam–
-快来呀 萨姆 -这就来
– Come on, Sam! – Coming!
小莓 快回家吧 走吧
Okay, Barry, time to go home now. Now go.
你现在得回家了
Now you go on home.
需听译

Bye.
萨斯巴
Saspa.
热狗 热狗
Hot dog. Hot dog.
超巨型卷饼鳄
Tacodile! Supreme!
我的鳄梨沙拉酱啊
Holy guacamole!
我来处理 兄弟们
I got this, bro!
我没事
I’m okay!
爬上去 快 萨姆
Up there! Hurry, Sam!
芭布
Barb!
你没事吧
You okay?
是吧
Uh-huh.
冰冻枪
Freeze!
快 我们走 快离开这里
Come on, let’s go! Let’s get out of here!
需听译
好极了 小洛克伍德 好极了
Bravo, young Lockwood, bravo!
它是一位母亲吗
A mother?
萨姆
Sam!
萨斯巴
Saspa!
黄油
Butter.
化哟
Parkay.
就快到了
Almost there.
超食机应该就在
The FLDSMDFR should be just across
-这糖浆沼泽的对面 -这是糖浆
– this syrup bog. – This is syrup?
我最喜欢糖浆了
Syrup is my favorite.
该死的吐司蚊
Darn mosquitoasts!
别担心 熊孩子
Don’t worry, man-baby.
它们就像其他可怕的食物怪一样
They, like all the other abominable food monsters
很快就会消失了
will soon be no more.
等等 弗林特
Wait, Flint!
万一我们犯了一个大错呢
What if we’re making a big mistake?
犯错
Mistake?
关于把超食机关掉这件事
About shutting off the FLDSMDFR.
有些生物 它们简直不可思议
Some of these creatures, they’re incredible.
是不可思议的危险
Incredibly dangerous.
我们刚被一只巨大的卷饼鳄攻击了
We were just attacked by a giant tacodile.
他是对的 萨姆
He’s right, Sam.
我们差点被一只芝蛛堡吞掉
I mean, we were almost eaten by a cheespider.
但这不意味着我们要把它们统统消灭掉啊
It doesn’t mean we have to destroy all of them.
有些食物其实很友善的
Some of the food’s actually been friendly.
这倒没错 那些甜品怪都是小甜心
It is true. The dessert creatures are especially sweet.
好吧 也许我们 啊
Okay. Maybe we– Ah!
吐司蚊
Mosquitoast!
刚才想咬你
Was gonna bite you.
看到了没 连最小的怪物也在攻击我们
See? Even the tiniest creatures are attacking us.
它们咬人的唯一理由是
The only reason they’re
因为气压的降低
biting is because of the drop in barometric pressure.
虫子们在风暴来临之前都会这样
Bugs do that before a storm.
而且看看那些积雨云
And by the look of those nimbostratus clouds–
斯巴克斯小姐 我们 并不是在讨论天气
Miss Sparks, we are not talking about the weather.
我们是在说这里的食物
We are talking about food here.
这些没有人类感情的危险食物
Dangerous food that does not have human emotion.
这些不友善的食物
Food that is not friendly.
-这些不会去爱的食物 -弗林特
– Food that cannot love! – Flint,
我们应该研究这些食物而不是消灭它们
we should be studying the food animals, not killing them.
万一他是错的呢
What if he’s wrong?
选择权在你手中 孩子
The choice is yours, son.
是倾尽全力让生命发光发热
Live up to your full potential,
还是选择离开 让食物怪
or walk away and let the food monsters
毁灭自♥由♥女神
destroy Lady Liberty.
萨姆 我们要找到超食机
Sam, finding that FLDSMDFR
并且拯救世界
and saving the world,
这才是最重要的
that’s what matters.
真的吗 我们的意见一点都不重要吗
Really? Our opinion doesn’t matter?
当然重要
Of course it does!
当然 当然重要
Yes! Yes, it matters.
但是不是现在
But just not right now.
-答案错误 -错误
– Wrong answer. – Toast.
是吗 好吧 我想这也不重要
Yeah? Well, I guess this doesn’t matter either,
小洛克伍德
young Lockwood.
我会
I’ll just
在船上和你再见的
see you back on the boat.
硬字幕
等等 萨姆
Wait! Sam!
等等 请等一下
Wait, please!
不 不 撒吗 快回来
No! No. Sam! Come back!
回来啊 萨姆 不
Come back, Sam, no!
不 萨姆
No, Sam!
萨姆 萨姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!