– Home! – No! Steve, wait!
这个丛林不是给猴子住的
The jungle’s no place for a monkey.
家 家 家
Home, home, home!
曼尼 你都拍到了吗
Manny, are you getting this?
-当然了 -弗林特
– I certainly am. – Flint.
看 巨大的气候变化
Look! The climate has shifted dramatically
造就了如此繁茂的植被景观
to allow this much vegetation to grow!
萨姆 鼠鸟
Sam! Ratbirds!
好了 船长大人准备登岸
Okay, then. All ashore that’s going ashore.
老爸 这地方很危险
Dad, this place is really dangerous.
我希望你待在船上 这样比较安全
I’d feel better if you stayed here on the boat where it’s safe.
安全 我想帮忙
Safe? I wanna help.
如果你被芝蛛堡吃了 我绝不会原谅自己
I’d never forgive myself if you got eaten by a cheespider.
他说得对 蒂姆·洛克伍德
He’s right, Tim Lockwood.
别担心 我们会为你夺回家园的
Don’t worry, we’ll get your home back.
好吧 行
Well, fine.
谢谢老爸 我们会尽量在晚餐前赶回来的
Thanks, Dad. We’ll try to be back before suppertime, okay?
行
Sure.
天呐 看看我们的小镇变成什么样了
Whoa. Look what’s happened to our town.
危险
看
Look.
这是我天使般的儿子
There’s my angel son
卡尔以前的幼儿园
Cal’s old preschool.
我的旧车
My old van.
快看 那有一个我从未见过的旧东西
Look! An old thing that I’ve never seen before!
智多星们是被一只芝蛛堡攻击的
The Thinkquanauts were attacked by a cheespider.
看起来像个恶心的蜘蛛网
It’s like a cheesy spider web, made of
还是奶酪做的 我们快逃
cheese. Let’s get out of here!
等等 也许里面还有幸存者呢
No, wait. What if there’s a survivor in there?
大家往后退
Stand back, everybody.
我要切奶酪了
I’m gonna cut the cheese.
那是奶酪发出的声音
Uh… That was the cheese.
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello? Anybody in here?
抱歉
Sorry.
这是我这辈子见过最大的草莓
That is the biggest strawberry I’ve ever seen in my life.
-它重吗 -挺重 但除此之外
– Is it heavy? – Yeah. But other than that
这就是一颗完全正常 新鲜又好吃的草莓
it looks like a perfectly normal, fresh, delicious strawberry.
嗯呜
N-woo?
嗯呜
N-woo?
它过来了
It’s moving!
差点就悲剧了
Heh, heh. Oh, that was a close one.
有个小家伙吊在你的腿上
You got a little someone stuck to your pants.
把它弄下来 萨姆 萨姆
Ah! Get it off! Get it off me! Sam! Sam!
喂 等等 停
Hey, wait, wait. Stop!
萨姆 别碰那东西 放下 放下
Sam, don’t touch it! Put it down! Put it down!
快看啊
Look at him.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
我想叫它小莓
I think I’ll name him Barry!
好吧 萨姆 你能把小莓放下吗
Okay, Sam, could you please put “Barry” Down?
我们得去找弗林超食机
Look, we have to get to the FLDSMDFR
还得用这个独一无二的必死优盘把它关掉
so we can shut it down with this utterly irreplaceable BS-USB.
喂 那个不是给你的
Hey! That’s not for you!
我需要那东西 听话
I need that. Please?
那个必死优盘真的很重要
That BS-USB is really important.
嗯呜
N-woo?
-嗯呜 没错 -嗯呜
– N-woo. Yes. – N-woo?
你好 嗯呜
Hi, N-woo.
你愿意把它还给我吗 哥们
Hey, you wanna hand it to me, buddy?
求你了
I beg you.
拜托嘛
Please?
拜托啦
Please?
嗯呜
N-woo.
嗯呜 嗯呜 对对 没错
N-woo, N-woo. Yes. Yes. There you go.
不要啊
No!
别让它跑了
Don’t let him get away!
站住
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
抓到了
Gotcha.
-嗯呜 -给 你拿着 你拿着
– N-woo? – Here, you take it, you take it.
你得带好它
You’re gonna have to carry him
直到它排出必死优盘
until he passes the BS-USB.
你说的排出是指…
And by “Pass,” You mean…
没错 我们最好赶快走
Yes. Look, we better get a move on
否则没准会遇上更多怪物
before we run into any more of these creatures.
真是太美啦
Oh! It’s so beautiful.
足以让一个成熟的男人为之动容
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
但那绝不是我
But not this man.
快回去 眼泪
Get back in there, tear.
真是难以置信 弗林超食机居然
I can’t believe the FLDSMDFR created
造出这番景象
all of this.
小莓去哪了
Ah! Where’s Barry?
再近一点 我就要抓到它了
Just a little bit closer. I can get him.
加油 厄尔 再快点
Come on, Earl, faster.
-你看那些芒果 -你是说火烈鸟吗
– Look at the mangos. – You mean flamingos.
是火烈芒
Flamangos!
那边有一群虾
There’s a bunch of shrimp!
看起来像是黑猩猩
They look like chimpanzees.
是虾猩猩
Shrimpanzees!
那些水母看起来好好吃
Those are some tasty-looking jellyfish!
快看那个又是什么
Oh! What’s that one over there?
那就是一只番茄
That’s just a tomato.
小莓
Barry!
别闹了
Come on!
那是切斯特给我的必死优盘
Chester gave me that BS-USB.
真的很重要
It’s really important.
-虾猩猩 -史蒂夫
– Shrimpanzee. – Steve.
-虾猩猩 -史蒂夫
– Shrimpanzee. – Steve.
-虾猩猩 -滚开
– Shrimpanzee. – Shove.
史蒂夫
Steve.
我们的船里有根葱
There’s a leek in the boat!
大家抓紧咯
Hold on, everyone.
不要大惊小怪
This ain’t gonna be no picnic.
站住 给我回来
Stop! Get back here!
划稳了 厄尔
Keep it steady, Earl.
西瓜象
Watermelophants!
小莓 抓住我的手
Barry, grab my hand!
小莓
Barry!
不许动 草莓人
Freeze, berry man.
谢了 厄尔
Thanks, Earl.
好了 过来
Okay, come here.
你今天闯的祸已经够多了
You have caused enough trouble for one day.
寿司羊
Susheep!
蜜瓜羚
Cantalopes.
真不敢相信你的机器
I can’t believe your machine
竟然重新自我编程 还创造了
reprogrammed itself to create
这一整套活体食物的生态系统
this entire ecosystem of living food.
它是怎么做到的
How is that even possible?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
还是别去想了
Best we don’t think about it.
我们应该将这一切公之于众
The world should know about this.
曼尼 你的摄像机还能用吗
Manny, is your camera still working?
当然 我们一着陆
Of course. I’ve been rolling
我就开拍了
since we landed.
这算哪门子守口如瓶
So much for keeping this a secret.
我们不能让这些朋友泄露这个消息
We can’t let these friends tell the world anything.
我们只需派人过去
What we need to do is go there
离间弗林特和他的朋友们
and separate Flint from his friends
那我们就能掌控大局了
so we can manage the situation.
-人中豪杰 -雄才大略
– Champion! – Brilliant idea.
-好样的 切斯特 -谢谢
– Way to go, Chester. – Thank you.
芭布 你去搞定那个播天气预报的
Barb, you take care of that weather girl.