我们找遍了所有地方
We’ve searched everywhere
但一无所获
and failed.
切斯特 这任务交给我吧
Chester, I’ll find the machine.
它是我发明的 我可以搞定它
I invented it. I can fix this!
太好了
Brilliant!
但你确定你要单独完成这个任务吗
But are you sure you want to take this on alone?
是的 等等 你刚刚是说”单独”吗
Yes! Wait, did you say “Alone”?
正是
Alone it is, then.
如果你成功了 你将不仅仅是一个智多星
If you succeed, you’ll be more than just a Thinkquanaut.
你将成为我的英雄
You’ll be my hero.
你的英雄吗
Your hero?
是的 我的英雄
Yes, my hero.
天机不可泄露
Your mission must be kept a secret.
我们可不想造成世界性的恐慌
We don’t wanna create a worldwide panic.
你绝不能告诉任何人
You mustn’t tell anyone,
包括和你关系最好的朋友还有家人
not even your closest friends and family.
先生 我绝对守口如瓶
Sir, I won’t tell a soul.
萨姆 萨姆 我有一个秘密要告诉你
Sam! Sam, Sam, Sam! I gotta tell you a secret! Sam!
重大新闻 我要回斯沃楼福斯岛消灭超食机了
Big news. I’m going to Swallow Falls to destroy the FLDSMDFR,
现在它正在创造致命的食物怪兽
which is creating deadly food monsters,
那些怪兽正在学习游泳
which are trying to learn
它们想游上陆地 攻击自♥由♥女神
to swim so they can attack Lady Liberty!
萨姆
Sam?
等等 你要一个人去吗
Wait, you’re doing this alone?
是的 千万不要告诉我爸
Yeah. Please don’t tell Dad.
如果他知道我要回去斯沃楼福斯岛
If he finds out I’m going back to Swallow Falls,
他肯定会跟着的
he’s gonna wanna come too.
我要去
Well, I’m coming.
什么 不行 我答应切斯特·V自己去的
What? No! I promised Chester V I would go alone.
你根本没听进去对吧
There’s no talking you out of this?
-没错 -等等
– Nope. – Wait.
萨姆 这次真的会有生命危险的
Sam, it’s gonna be deadly dangerous with a good chance of death.
所以我们需要找小伙伴帮忙
And that’s why we’ll need help.
三倍低咖♥啡♥因♥摩卡星冰乐波霸拿铁
Triple decaf mochaccino-boba-latte
加低酯豆奶和豆蔻粉
with skim soy and nutmeg sprinkle?
我要个重口味的
I’d like to order something strong.
轮到你再说 娘炮
Wait your turn, fancy pants.
弗林特·洛克伍德
Flint Lockwood
和萨姆·斯巴克
and Sam Sparks!
还有史蒂夫
And Steve too!
好多口水
Juicy!
厄尔 我们需要你的帮助
Earl, we need your help.
斯沃楼福斯岛现在到处都是致命的食物怪兽
Swallow Falls is overrun with deadly food monsters.

Hey,
我的咖啡呢
where’s my coffee?
咖啡 我才不是咖啡师呢
Coffee? I’m not a barista,
我是警♥察♥
I’m a polista!
出发
Let’s ride!
爸爸 我也可以去吗
Can I come too, dad?
儿子 你是我最美好最珍贵的小天使
Son, you are my beautiful, precious little angel.
可是我不能带你去
But I cannot let you come with me.
得等你长胸毛以后才行
Not until you get your first chest hair.
我有胸毛了
I have chest hair.
跟我的一模一样耶
It’s just like mine.
等等
Wait a minute.
那不是胸毛
That’s not a chest hair.
那是蛋糕糖霜
That’s cupcake frosting.
告诉你妈我去拯救我们的家园啦
Tell your mom I’m getting our home back.
没见过啊
What’s up?
止血棉
Sponge.
产钳
Forceps.
棉签
A swab.
曼尼 我们需要你
Manny. We need your help.
我啥都可以放下
I can drop everything.
摄像机给我
Camera.
鸡肉寿司 凉食更美味
Chick ‘n’ sushi Get it while it’s cold.
布伦特鸡
Yo, Chicken Brent!
正是本人
In the flesh.
咯咯喔
Ba-gawk-oh!
斯沃楼福斯岛有危险 你要帮忙吗
Swallow Falls is in trouble. Will you help us?
那还用说 不过我得找人顶我的班
You bet I will. I just need someone to cover my shift.
谢谢你 大树
Thanks, tree.
伙计们
Okay, gang.
我们坐我的杂货铺传送机去岛上
We’ll be traveling to the island using my Grocery Deliverator!
谁想第一个上
All right, who wants to go first?
饿死了
Hungry.
史蒂夫 渴望冒险吧
Yes, Steve, hungry for adventure.
岛上见 我勇敢的实验室小伙伴
See you on the island, my brave lab partner.
好可怕
Afraid!
成功了
It worked!
香蕉 香蕉 香蕉 史蒂夫
Banana! Banana! Banana! Steve!
好像只能运食物 我得修一下
I guess it only works on food. I gotta fix that.
船长来了 孩子们
Ahoy there, skipper, my boy.
洛克伍德先生
Mr. Lockwood?
爸爸 你怎么知道我们在这儿
Dad, no. How did you know we were here?
从家里就能看到
I could see you from the apartment.
弗林特 我要跟你一起回家
Flint, if you’re going home, so am I.
老爸 岛上会很危险
Dad, the island’s gonna be very dangerous–
我出生在岛上
I was born on the island,
也想死在岛上 和你妈一样
and I wanna die on that island, just like your mom.
而且 我对那里
Besides, I know that place
熟得不能再熟了 我想帮你们
like the inside of a tackle box. I wanna help.
-不行 -弗林特 带他一起去吧
– No! – Flint, let him help.
他有一艘船呢
The man does have a boat.
数量上比我们多一倍
Which is twice as many boats as we have.
好吧 可是坐杂货铺传送机去
Fine. But we’ll get there faster
会更快一些
if we use the Grocery Deliverator.
史蒂夫
Steve!
好 好 我们坐船去
Okay, okay, we’ll take the boat!
起航
Shoving off!
我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵
Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat
我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵
Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat
我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵
Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat
我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵
Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat
我的船上有九十九桶鱼饵
Ninety-nine buckets of chum on a boat
再有沙丁鱼摆两下尾的时间 我们就到了
We’ll be there in two flaps of a sardine’s fluke!
老爸 谢谢
Thanks, Dad!
到达斯沃楼福斯岛以后
Okay, when we land at Swallow Falls,
我们的首要目标就是找到我的实验室
our first objective is to get to my lab.
搜寻弗林超级食物机的计划
到达码头
突破重围
找到实验室
启动电脑
定位食物机
我能用老电脑定位弗林超级食物机的位置
I can use my old computer to pinpoint the FLDSMDFR’s location.
我们找到了 就可以用独一无二的
Once we find it, we can shut it down
必死优盘来关掉它
with the utterly irreplaceable BS-USB.
成功拯救世界
如果你找不到它呢
What if you don’t find it?
我必须找到它 那是我造的
I have to. It’s my machine.
如果世界被这些东西毁了 就是我的错
If the world gets destroyed by these, it’s my fault.
我决不允许这种事发生
I can’t let that happen.
到了
Land ho!
到了
Land ho!
只要我们一起努力 简直是小事一桩
If we work together, this should be easy as–
小心派
Pie.
不 我们要…
Oh, no! We’re–
完蛋了[烤面包片]
Toast!
还是法式硬面包
French toast!
这里简直…
This is totally–
一团糟[大香蕉]
Bananas!
我本来想说可怕[坚果] 现在不敢说了
I was gonna say “Nuts,” but now I’m afraid to.
-家 -史蒂夫 别跑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!