实至名归的智多星
Thinkquanaut-worthy.
谢谢 芭布
Thank you, Barb.
他来自一座小岛
This person comes from an island.
他的头发蓬松乱翘 让人印象深刻
He’s got a memorable mop of unruly hair.
头发 头发
Hair. Hair!
就是我
Ha, ha, ha! That’s me!
新一代来福集团智多星是
Our newest Live Corp Thinkquanaut is:
弗林特
Flint…
太棒了
Yeah!
-里·麦克拉罕 -不
– …ly McCallahan! – No.
哎哟妈呀 是我耶
Crikey blikey! Yes!
他发明了萌物动力的零排放汽车
For inventing a zero-emission car that runs on cute.
这是我这辈子最棒的一天
This is the greatest day of my life!
来福新能源汽车
啦啦啦 我终于成为真正的发明家了
Didgeridoo! I’m finally a real inventor!
抱歉 史蒂夫 没机会庆祝了
Sorry, Steve. No reason to celebrate.
-庆祝 -等等 史蒂夫 别啊
– Celebrate! – Wait, Steve, no, no, no. No!
嗨 萨姆 是我 弗林特
Hi, Sam, it’s Flint.
我在直播上看到你在报道龙♥卷♥风♥
I see you’re live on TV with a tornado.
难怪你没接电♥话♥
Probably why you’re not answering the phone.
智多星 不见得哟
Thinkquanaut? I think not.
记得回我电♥话♥
Ugh. Please call me back.
就这样 拜
Okay. Bye!
坏消息 老大
Bad news! Sir,
我们与X搜寻队和Y搜寻队都失去了联♥系♥
we lost contact with Search Teams X and Y.
-什么 -是啊
– What? – Yeah!
形势严峻啊 先生
The situation is grim, sir.
还是没有弗林超食机的下落
Still no sign of the FLDSMDFR.
还要再派Z队出发吗
Should I send in Team Z?
你疯了吗 芭布
Are you mad, Barb?
我们都快全军覆没了
We’ll be all out of alphabet.
听着 我们的智多星已经快用完了
Look, we’re running low on Thinkquanauts.
我们需要一个无足轻重
We need someone expendable.
却对岛上情形了如指掌
Someone who knows the island inside and out.
聪明却又天真好骗的人
Someone who’s smart, but still naive.
还得是我的脑残粉
Someone who idolizes me,
最近却又跌入谷底
has recently hit rock bottom
现在我说什么他都会去做
and will now do just about anything I ask.
我们去哪儿找这么绝望的人
Where are we gonna find someone so desperate?
我想我们已经找到了
I think we already have.
糖碎碎
Sprinkles!
着火啦
Fire!
弗林特 看看谁得了第一
Flint, who’s number one? Oh.
你瞧
Ta-da!
弗林特 我收到你的留言了
Hey, Flint, I got your message.
天呐 你怎么啦
Oh, no, what happened to you?
弗林特 人人都有在全国电视上出丑的时候
Flint, everyone gets humiliated on national television.
没什么啦
It’s not that big a deal.
嗯 可不是每个人都这么丢人
Yeah, but not everyone gets humiliated
特别是在从小崇拜的偶像面前
in front of their childhood hero.
在切斯特眼里我永远都不是真正的发明家
I’ll never be a real inventor in Chester’s eyes.
老妈送我这件实验服是因为
Mom gave me this lab coat because
她一直梦想着我能有一番成就
she always dreamed I’d do great things.
可现在我想我做不到了
Now I guess I won’t.
这次麻烦大了
Now that’s a big bucket of churn.
弗林特 你不需要切斯特的认同
Flint, you don’t need Chester’s approval.
就算没有那件橙黄色的马甲
You can still make the world a better place
你也一样可以让世界变美好
without an orange vest.
我就没有马甲
I don’t get vests.
冬天穿也不是 夏天穿也不是
Is it winter on your torso and summer on your arms?
不管怎样 那些真正关心你的人
For what it’s worth, the people who really care about you
觉得穿着实验服的你已经很棒
think you look great in your lab coat.
晚安 洛克伍德先生
Good night, Mr. Lockwood.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my dear.
听着 儿子
Hey, look, son.
那个叫切斯特·V的
This Chester V guy.
他答应了会很快让我们回家
He promised us we’d be home before we know it. Well,
但现在我们还没能回去
we darn sure know it and we’re not home.
所以要不你 我 还有你的朋友们
So I say you, me and your friends,
我们坐船回去 这样就可以每天钓鱼了
we take the boat. We can go fishing every day.
如果岛上还是一团糟
And if there’s still a mess on the island,
我们就自己去把小岛清理干净
we can go clean it up ourselves.
老爸 求你了 我对钓鱼不感兴趣
Dad, please. I’m not into fishing.
清理一座岛 你年纪也太大了
And cleanup? You’re way too old to be doing that kind of work.
我才49岁
I’m only 49.
请找一下 弗林特·洛克伍德
Flint Lockwood, please.
弗林特
Oh, Flint. Um…
来了一只…你出来一下行吗
There’s…Could you come to the door, please?
好像是你海报里头的那只猴子
I think it’s that monkey in your poster.
什么 不是吧
What? No!
芭布
Barb?
你好
Good day.
我有很重要的事情
I’m afraid I have something very important to discuss
要和你商量
with you.
来福集团
切斯特·V想见我吗
Chester V wants to see me?
跟我来
Follow me.
你好 小洛克伍德
Ah. Young Lockwood.
切斯特·V 先生
Chester V. Sir.
您听我解释
I can explain everything.
我还以为我是来见真正的切斯特·V的呢
I thought I was gonna meet the real Chester V.
的确是
You are.
我不是真的 他才是
Oh, not me. Him.
是的 是我
Yes, it’s me.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我正和我的全息投影分身进行头脑风暴会议
My holograms and I were having an urgent brainstorming session.
V先生 你真的是V先生
Aah! Mr. V! You’re real!
我很高兴能有机会向你展示我的发明
I’m so excited to get this opportunity to show you my inventions.
等一下 今晚我叫你来是另有其事
Hold on. Hold on. That’s not why I brought you here tonight.
我们在斯沃楼福斯岛的恢复清理工作
Our cleanup operation back on Swallow Falls
变得意想不到的复杂
has met with unexpected complications.
这是我们开始清理工作前的
This is a photograph
一张现场照片
before we began our cleanup.
而这是三天前的
And this was three days ago.
情况变得更糟糕了 弗林特
It gets worse, Flint.
我们现在只有两个人 我们需要帮助
There’s only two of us left. We need help.
那是什么
What is that thing?
芝士
Cheesy.
目测是一只活的芝士汉堡
It appears to be a living cheeseburger
以薯条为腿 以芝麻籽作眼
with french fry legs and sesame seed eyes.
活的食物吗
Living food?
天呐 这只能说明一件事
Oh, no. This could only mean one thing.
弗林超食机在大爆♥炸♥中幸存下来了
The FLDSMDFR survived the explosion,
而且它还在继续运转
and it’s still operating.
我们最担心的事情在于
This is what worries me most.
他们正在努力学习游泳
They’re trying to learn to swim.
如果他们学会了
If they succeed and
它们就会游上陆地
get to the mainland,
摧毁世上所有的遗迹
they will destroy monuments all around the world,
包括那些
including the one monument
在食物风暴中幸存下来的遗迹
your food storm didn’t destroy.
千万不要是自♥由♥女神
Not Lady Liberty!
我尝试过摧毁机器 但怎样才能做到呢
I’ve gotta destroy the FLDSMDFR. But how?
我的智多星们发明了
Well, my Thinkquanauts have invented
这个
this.
必死优盘
The BS-USB.
或者叫必死机
Or BSUSB.
通用分支系统制动按钮
A Bifurcating Systematic Universal Stop Button!
完全正确 它能消灭那个机器
Precisely. It would destroy the machine
及其它创造出来的所有东西
and everything it created.
但问题是我们找不到你的超食机
But we cannot find your FLDSMDFR.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!