然后秘密进行我的计划
and work in complete secrecy.
来福集团就会发展为
Live Corp will remain
世界上最酷 最时髦的公♥司♥
the coolest, hippest company in the world
因为我们有全新的食物棒
with a new Food Bar version
8.0版
8.0!
我从前真的不应该相信你
I never should have believed in you.
没错 那是挺蠢的
Yes, that was quite foolish.
如果想让你的朋友们回去的话
Now if you want your friends back,
我建议你放下手中的罐子
I suggest you drop your cans.
不要 弗林特 快去救小岛
Don’t do it, Flint! Save the island!
但你们也是岛的一部分
But you are my island.
首先 你们把嘴闭上
Okay, first, shut up.
然后扔掉罐子 否则我就把他们扔下去
Then drop the cans or I drop your friends.
好 别伤害他们
Okay, okay. There.
很遗憾 弗林特 太尴尬了
Oh, no, Flint. This is embarrassing.
我还是改主意了
I changed my mind.
你懂的 我实在不能留下目击证人
Please understand I can’t leave any witnesses.
芭布 扔他们下去
Barb, grind them.
但是 我们不需要真的这么
But, sir, I didn’t think we were going to–
还是一个人做事清静
This is why I work alone.
猴子
Monkey!
我不再需要你了
You are dismissed.
事不宜迟
And now, without further ado.
弗林特 救命
Flint, hurry!
这叫什么速度
Why won’t this go faster?
-给我遥控器 -有本事来拿啊
– Give me that controller! – Sure, come and get it.
分得清哪个才是真的吗
But which one of us has it?
是我
Is it me?
还是我
Or me?
厄尔
Earl,
你不能先把我们解下来吗
can’t you break us out of here?
警官是没法擅自破坏警局的黄色警戒线的
Yellow police tape! The one thing I can’t break.
看我刀叉勺电动助手的厉害
Forkenknifenspooninator!
萨姆 大家 听我说
Sam, guys, listen.
隐形咖啡桌出击
Invisible coffee table!
我不该这么犯傻的
I’m sorry I was such an idiot.
弗林特 你是错了
Flint, that’s true,
但是现在不是道歉的时候
but now may not be the time!
让我说完 我应该认真考虑你们的话的
Please let me finish. I took you all for granted.
我真应该听你们的
I should have listened to you.
赶紧说完吧 没时间了
Okay, go on. But hurry!
事实是我需要你们每个人
The truth is I need each and every one of you guys.
你们不光是我的朋友 也是我的家人
You’re more than my friends. You’re my family. Oh!
多动人啊 赶紧记下来
How sweet. Note to self:
好当成他们的墓志铭
Put that on their tombstones.
好样的 切斯特
Good one, Chester!
你看不出来吗 小洛克伍德
Don’t you see, young Lockwood?
这些朋友才是你一直失败的原因
These friends are the reason you keep losing.
总比你孤独终老要好
Well, it’s better than ending up alone like you.
我可一点都不孤单
Ha, ha, I’m not alone!
这些全息投影都是我的朋友
I’ve got holograms!
弗林特 为什么不用派对魔盒
Flint! Why don’t you throw him a party?
派对万岁
We love parties.
派对
Party?
我明白了
Party!
你可办不了派对啦 洛克伍德
Party’s over, Lockwood.
不
No!
那可不一定
Not yet.
是时间庆祝一下啦
I think it’s time to celebrate!
不要啊
No!
庆祝
Celebrate!
这就对了
Yes!
-谢啦 伙计 -帮忙
– Thanks, lab partner. – Helping!
朋友们 实在抱歉
Guys, I’m
我之前表现的像个
so sorry for being such a–
-切斯特 -好吧 我接受你的指责
– Chester! – Okay, I guess I deserve that.
你误会了 弗林特
No, Flint!
我是说切斯特跑了
Chester!
计划失败 敲碎玻璃
我拿到想要的了 你跟朋友混日子去吧
I’ve got what I want. Enjoy your friends, Lockwood.
不 不要
No! No!
别这么做
Don’t do this!
食物来报仇了
Food!
保护镇上安全的事怎么能少了我
Anybody gonna be keeping folks safe in this town, it’s me.
谁敢造次
Ba-gawk-oh!
超级卷饼鳄在此
Tacodile supreme.
切斯特 你死心吧
It’s over, Chester.
大胡子 交出超食机
Mustache! Now hand over the FLDSMDFR.
不行 想都别想
No! Never!
切斯特
Chester,
你已经无处可逃了
there’s nowhere to go.
我可不这么认为
That’s what you think.
快救我 猴子
Save me, monkey!
老娘是猩猩
I’m an ape!
你这只坏猴子 还给我 坏猴…
Bad monkey! Give that back! Bad monk–!
我的全息投影们 救救我
My holograms! Save me!
我们接着你呢
We’re here for you.
-你会没事的 -我们会救你
– You’re going to be fine. – We’ll save you.
看到了吗 弗林特 我的全息投影会…
You see, Flint? With my holograms–
完蛋了
Oh, fudge.
我救了我自己
I saved myself.
他会害你有口臭的
That will leave a bad taste in your mouth.
我想我应该把它还给你
I believe this belongs to you.
你到家了 伙计
Here you go, pal.
天啊 但愿还能用
Gosh, I hope this works.
酸黄瓜
Pickle.
芝士汉堡
Cheeseburger.
大葱 草莓 柠檬
Leek. Strawberry. Lemon.
-太棒了 -香蕉
– Yes! – Banana.
这足够让一个成熟男人动容
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
哭吧哭吧不是罪
And that’s okay.
出发吧 小泪珠
You go right ahead, tear.
伙计们
Guys,
你们还愿意和我一起工作吗
do you think we could still work together?
我们的合作一定会很愉快
I think we will work great together.
来吧 加入我们吧 芭布
Come on, bring it on in, Barb.
这感觉真好
Aw, this is nice.
猩猩
Ape!
傻猴子
Monkey.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I’m proud of you, son.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
但我还有一件事要做
But there’s one last thing I need to do.
好了 儿子
Okay, now, son.
放上鱼饵以后
Now, once you put it on like that,
只需要把竿子甩出去
all you have to do is cast it.
像这样吗
So like this?
不 不对
No, no, no.
我来手把手教你
Here, let me show you how.
瞧 只要甩动手腕 像这样
See, it’s all in the wrist. Like this.
钓条大鱼上来 儿子
Catch the big one, boy.
-我在钓鱼吗 -是的
– Am I fishing? – Yup.
我在钓鱼
I’m fishing!
有鱼上钩了 快收线吧 弗林特
You’ve got a live one. Now reel him in, Flint.
就这样 稳住 稳住
That’s it. Steady, steady.
它是个斗士
Oh. He’s a fighter!
我钓到一条鱼
Ah! I got one!
-我钓到啦 爸爸 -没错
– I got one, Dad! – Okay.
我们能再来一次吗 像往常一样
Can we do this again? Like all the time?
遵命 船长
You betcha, skipper.
萨姆 伙计们 我钓到了人生第一条鱼
Sam, guys, I caught my first fish!
太棒啦 做得好 弗林特