banned by Unanimity.
你怎么知道他的
How do you know about him?
海柱告诉我的
Hae-Ju.
亚历山大·索尔仁尼琴
不过
But…
-张长官 -叫我海柱就好了
– Sir Zheng. – Please, you must call me Hae-Ju.
海柱
Hae-Ju…
我这样是要没命的
Fabricants can be excised for this…
对啊 生存就是需要勇气的
Well, survival often demands some courage.
知识是面镜子
Knowledge is a mirror,
这是我人生中第一次
and for the first time in my life,
有机会看到自己的过去
I was allowed to see who I was,
还有未来
and who I might become.
去打扫船头
Go clean the head.
早上好 船长
Good morning, captain.
胆小鬼 要是你滚开的话 早上就更美好了
You can help it remain so, old quail cock, by buggering off.
恐怕我做不到
I’m afraid I can’t do it, sir.
不然的话 我就没法告诉你我在房♥间里发现了
If I was, i would be unable to inform you of the stow-away
-偷渡客了 -偷渡客
– that I have discovered in my… – Stow-away?
我向你保证 这个莫里奥里人是走投无路了
I assure you that this Moriori had no choice.
刚才他发誓 说自己是一流的水手
Now he has sworn to me that he is a first class,
要是给他一个机会的话
able bodied seaman,
他可以凭本事挣旅费
capable of earning passage if only given a chance.
偷渡就是偷渡
A stow-away is a stow-away,
就算他能下金蛋也是偷渡
even if he shits silver nuggets.
他向你解释过什么吗
Did he ever explain anything to you?
他告诉我他们的目的
He told me their goal
是创造有自♥由♥意志的人造人
was the creation of a free willed Fabricant.
育娜失败了
Yoona had failed.
我是他们最后的希望
I was their last hope.
不得不说要是所有的女记者都像你一样
I have to say if all lady journalists look like you,
我可能就支持妇女解放运动了
I might start to take this, uh, women’s lib thing more seriously.
当然欢迎您的支持
Well, I’m sure they can use your sort.
很好
Nice.
好了 你稍等一下
Okay, uh, you wait here
我去找个机灵点的家伙
and I will go find someone smarter who can, uh,
让他帮你解答一些细节问题
walk you through the details of some of your questions.
好的
Right.
卢夫斯·思科史密斯博士
好吧
Okay…
老爸会怎么做
What would Dad do?
谁他妈的这么晚打电♥话♥
Who the bloody hell is this?
你知道现在几点了吗
Have you any idea what time it is?
-丹尼 是我 蒂姆 -蒂姆
– Denny, it’s me, Tim. – Timothee?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你应该很清楚我在哪里
Ah, I think you ruddy know about where I am.
房♥客是不允许打电♥话♥的
But residents are denied access to phones.
有人偷带电♥话♥进去吗
Someone smuggled one in?
什么 你怎么知道这些规定的
What, you know the rules?
因为是我帮他们起草的
I helped write them, Timmy.
十二年前开始 我就成为震蛋屋的主要股东
I have been a principal investor in Aurora House for twelve years,
没想到居然这么赚钱
it’s incredibly lucrative.
你想不到
You can’t believe
人们愿意花多少钱把父母关起来
what people would pay to lock-out their parents.
丹 你已经找够乐子了吧
Look, Den, you’ve had your fun,
我觉得游戏 你玩够了吧
I think it’s high time you put an end to this little game of yours.
不不不 蒂姆 我的游戏才刚开始
No, no, no, Timmy. My fun has just begun.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是你哥哥 你为什么要这样对我
I am your brother, why are you doing this to me?
我觉得问题应该是
I think the better question is-would be,
你干过什么才遭此报应
what have you done to deserve this?
你是什么意思
I don’t know what you mean.
得了吧 你真淘气 别侮辱我了
Oh come, naughty old brother, don’t insult me.
你以为我不知道你和乔洁特的事吗
You can’t think that I didn’t know about you and Georgette!
乔洁特
Georgette?
丹…
Look, Den…
我没想伤害你
I didn’t mean to hurt you.
现在忏悔晚了 蒂姆
I’m afraid your penance has come due, Timbo,
该赎罪了
it’s time to account for your crimes.
丹…
Den…
我…我很抱歉
I’m… I’m so, so sorry.
不不不 没必要道歉
No no no, there’s no need to apologize.
流放你就是最好的赎罪
Your exile is more than enough reparation.
你要是看到了诺克斯护士拿着扫帚
Oh, I do have my fingers crossed for a scenario involving you,
不要忘了我正在这边 真心为你祈祷
nurse Noakes and a broom handle.
祝你好运 蒂姆 再见
Cherry up, Timmy. Bye bye now.
他向你问好
He sends his love.
我想问问你被捕那晚的情况
I would like to ask about the night of your arrest.
我记得 我听着他的心跳
I remember… listening to his heart beat.
你的心脏比我们的跳得缓慢的多
Your heart beats much slower than ours.
那声音里有种温情
There is a gentleness to the sound.
我感觉很舒服
I find it… comforting.
维维安 几点了
Vyvyan, what time is it?
不知道 管它呢
I don’t know. Who cares…
我刚才听到了一段旋律 用小提琴的
I’ve heard a melody, boy. For violin.
快点
Quick…
找支笔
Find-find a pen.
我在梦中听到的
I heard it in a dream.
那是个噩梦般的咖啡店
It was in a nightmarish café…
模糊而明亮的灯光 地下室 没有出口
Blurry, bright lights, but underground and no way out.
女服务员们
And the waitresses…
都长着同一张脸
they all had the same face.
那里播放着音乐
There was music played,
和我一生中听到的音乐都不同
not like any music I’ve ever heard in my life.
开头是
It began…
开头是
It began…
等一下
Wait…
刚才还记得一清二楚
It was so clear a minute ago.
帮帮我 罗伯特 它要溜走了
Help me, Robert, help me. It’s slipping away!
我想不起来了
I’ve lost it.
你会想起来的
It’ll come to you, sir.
你放弃寻找的时候 它却找上了你
The minute you stop trying to find it, it will find you.
你太天真了 罗伯特
You are naive, Robert.
一点也不
I am anything but.
我们之间的鸿沟很深
There is a gulf between these chairs.
我们的追求是一样的
What you want is no different from what I want.
哪有什么鸿沟
The gulf is an illusion.
我该如何描述那晚 思科史密斯
How do I describe that night, Sixsmith…
维维安和我的共鸣 超越了语言
What had happened between Vyvyvan and I transcended language.
那从他的眼中涌出
It was music that poured from his eyes,
从他的唇间低吟而出的乐曲
and breathed from his lips.
比我听过的任何音乐都美妙
Music as beautiful as any I have ever heard.
你 你在干什么
What-what are you doing in here?
他们找到我们了
They found us.
我不会放手 看着我
I’ll be with you the whole way, now focus on me.
跟我走
Stay with me.
就在这里 我不会放手的
Right here. I won’t let you go.
-尤因先生 -没…没事的
– Mr. Ewing. – It-It’s alright.
我和船长谈过了 他会听你说的
I-I talked to the captain, he’ll hear your case.
你叫什么 小伙子
What’s your name, boy?
奥图阿 先生
Autua, sir.
这位一点不懂航海的基♥督♥徒
This Christian gentleman who knows nothing about ships,
说你是一流的水手
tells me that you’re a first-class sailor.
来放下主帆 小子
Very well, let’s see you’d lower the main top, son.
罗德里克先生 我的瓶子空了
Mr. Roderick, my bottle is empty.
波海威 准备好我的家伙
Boerhaave, ready my piece.
什么 你答应过我的 船长
What? Sir, you… gave me your word, Captain.
求你了 不要这么做
P-Please, you can’t do this.
别在我的船上对我指手画脚
Nobody tells me what I can and cannot do on my own ship.
而且还是为了一个偷渡的黑鬼
Specially when it concerns nigger stow-away.
船长 看啊 他脚趾上有鱼钩
Captain look! He’s got fish-hooks for toes.
波海威 别脏了我的甲板