一种似曾相识的感觉油然而生
a powerful déjà-vu ran through my bones.
我之前到过那里
I had been there before.
恍如隔世
Another lifetime ago.
乌苏拉
Ursula.
我一生的至爱
The love of my life.
没人比得上她
I could think of no other serious applicants.
她怎么样了
What had happened to her?
更重要的是
And more importantly,
那个也坐在这列车中
what had happened to the young man
为爱人赋词作诗的年轻人
who had ridden the same train composing sonnets,
又怎么样了
to his so bound a love.
女祭司 你的预言应验了
Your augurin’ come true, Abbess.
桥断了 像你说的一样
Broke bridge, just like you say.
梅洛内在那里 在她身后
Meronym wa’ there, yeb her aback,
《星美-451启示录》 由档案员朴记录
她想去毛娜索尔
trackin’ up Mauna Sol,
为什么这个先知给我的生活带来了诅咒
why can this Prescient woman come cursin’ n’ twistin’ on my life?
记住星美的话
Mind the words of Sonmi.
“我们的生命不仅仅属于自己
“Our lives are not our own.
从生到死 我们与他人息息相关
From womb to tomb, we are bound to others.
过去和现在
Past and present.
每一次罪孽…
And by each crime…
以及每一次善行…
and every kindness…
来世都将有报”
rebirth our future.”
欢迎来到新首尔
Welcome to Neo Seoul.
来吧 出来吧
Come on, out you come.
这…或许是我这辈子最大的错误
This… maybe the biggest mistake of my life,
– 但是给你 – 尤因先生 谢谢
– but here. – Thank you, Mr. Ewing.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 我担心你饿狠了
Now to tell the truth, I was worried you might try and eat me,
把我吃了
if you didn’t get something in the stomach.
尤因先生 你很安全
Oh, you safe, Mr. Ewing.
我不爱吃白肉
I no like white meat.
好吧
Ah. Right.
在我想好怎么帮你前
Before I decide what I’m going to do with you,
能告诉我为什么他们要鞭打你吗
tell me why you were being whipped so savagely?
我叔叔曾是个水手
My uncle was a sailor.
我十岁的时候他把我带上了捕鲸船
He took me on a French whaler when I was ten years old.
见到了世界的精彩
Seen too much of the world.
我不是个好奴隶
I no good slave.
你当时为什么看我
Why did you look at me?
疼痛很强烈 不是吗
Pain strong, right?
但朋友的眼神更强大
Friends eye more strong.
你是个逃跑的奴隶 而我是个律师
Look, you are a runaway slave, and I am a lawyer.
你怎么知道我们能成为朋友
How did you imagine we could possibly be friends?
这就够了
All you need.
天啊
Ah, Jesus!
贾维尔·戈麦兹
Javier Gomez,
不是告诉过你 别跳上我的阳台吗
what did I tell you about jumping onto my balcony?
不想让我进来就不要开着门啊
Why d’you leave the door open if you don’t want me to come in?
听着 小机灵鬼
Because, smarty pants,
比跳上阳台更糟糕的事
the only thing worse than having you jumping onto my balcony,
就是看你跳上了窗台
is the idea of you jumping onto my balcony,
却被锁在了外面
and being stuck out there.
好吧
Okay!
你在看什么
What are you reading?
一些旧信件
Old letters.
思科史密斯 剧情在这里走向了肉♥欲♥
Sixsmith, the plot has taken a sensual turn.
上周 我和乔科斯塔成为了情人
Last week, Jocasta and I became lovers.
不过不要惊慌
But don’t alarm yourself,
我们只是肉体上的 履行职责一样
it is only a carnal act, performed in service,
就好像我是个抄写员一样
not unlike my role as amanuensis.
我承认 女人的心对我来说
And I confess women’s hearts
依然很神秘 就像她们的欲望一样
like their desire remain a mystery to me.
事后 她哭着感谢我
Afterward, she cried and thanked me
给他们家重新注入了活力
for bringing life back into their home.
我清楚的感觉到维维安整晚都在我们之间
I can get clear that Vyvyan had been there the entire night,
就好像音符间的休止符一样
between us like the silence between notes,
是通往温馨乐章的钥匙
that holds the key to warm music.
又及 大好消息
P.S: Best news of all,
我开始创作自己的作品了
I’ve started my own work.
我…想找一张旧唱片
Uh, I… called about an old recording,
作者的名字叫罗伯特·弗洛比舍
written by a man named Robert Frobisher.
找对地方了
Oops. Passed it.
我知道我不应该把它拿出来
I know I shouldn’t be pulling it,
就是想检查有没有划坏
I was checking it to make sure it wasn’t scratched,
可是 说实话
but… honestly,
我一听就停不下来了
I just can’t stop listening to it.
这就是云图六重奏吗
This is the Cloud Atlas Sextet?
罗伯特·弗洛比舍 《云图六重奏》
这就是交响乐
It’s… the symphony.
真美
It’s beautiful.
不过我觉得我以前听过
But I think I’ve heard this before.
不会吧
I can’t imagine how.
我估计这唱片
I doubt there’s no more than a…
全北美也就只有那么几张
handful copies in the whole of North America.
可是我知道它
But I know it.
我知道我听过
I know I know it.
在我意识到之前
Before I realized it,
我的双脚已经把我带回到了祭祀神庙
my feet had brought me back to the Temple of Sacrifice,
在那里 我奉上了我的童贞
where I offered up my virginity.
重回那四日天堂
Back to those four-days of Paradise,
乌苏拉的父母去了希腊
when Ursula’s Mater and Pater slift off to Greece,
度周末
for a long weekend…
至少我们以为是这样
Or so we thought.
乌苏拉
Ursula!
衣…衣服
Naked.
先生 女士
Sir! Madam!
我向你们保证 我们只是单纯的…
I assure you this is completely innocent…
双脚踝关节扭伤 一根肋骨骨折
Two sprained ankles, one cracked rib.
病历上的受伤原因写的是
Official cause of accident, listed on hospital form…
也有姑娘、泡妞的意思
猫咪
pussy.
她会不会还住在这里呢
What were the chances that she still lived in this house?
然后 她就出现了
And yet, there she was.
乌苏拉
Ursula.
为什么我从来没有回过她的电♥话♥或信件
Why had I never returned her calls or letters?
羞愧 怯懦 卡文迪许家族的特色
Shame, spinelessness, hallmarks of the Cavendish clan.
我意识到我可以选择
I realized I had a choice.
我可以偷偷逃走 继续我的计划
I could slink off and continue as planned,
或者大胆地走进那扇大门
or I could go boldly to the door,
看看我们还有没有希望
and discover what hope, if any, would lay within.
女祭司 快点来 是贝里家的女儿
Abbess, come quick, it’s the Bailey girl.
-是凯金吗 -是的 她快死了
– Catkin? – Aye, she dyin’.
-怎…怎么… -扎克
– What-what… – Zach.
-星美… -是蝎子鱼
– Sonmi… – It’s scorpion fish.
医者说她撑不到日落前
Healer said she be gone by sundown.
不公平 可是无力回天
Ain’t right, ain’t fair, but nothing to be done.
千万不要动
Be very still.
能杀掉你的东西就在这
Termination charge. Here!
刚好可以炸开颈动脉
Just enough to blow your carotid.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
很好
Good.
凯金快死了
Catkin’s dying!
-什么 -她不小心踩到了蝎子鱼
– What? – She trod on a scorpion fish.
你能救她
You can save her.
你包里的智能仪器 可以救她
You got spesh smarts in that gearbag, what’ll save her.
那是万能药
That’s the True-true!
先知委员会的特别指令
Prescient Councils swear by a special order.
要我不能遇事就把自己当做星美女神
Say I can’t go play Lady Sonmi for every fate twisty wrong,
乱用机器 招惹是非
and click fingers, make right.
我只是个愚蠢的牧羊人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!