5点钟
At hour five,
我们各自就位 开始服务客人
we man our stations to greet the new day’s consumers.
欢迎光临宋老爹餐厅
Welcome to Papa Song’s.
接下来的19个小时
For the next nineteen hours,
我们负责下单 送餐 续杯
we input orders, tray food, vend drinks,
加调料 擦桌子 倒垃圾
upstock condiments, wipe tables, and bin garbage,
一切都严格遵循第一准则
all done in strict adherence to First Catechism.
什么是第一准则
What is the First Catechism?
顾客就是上帝
“Honor Thy Consumer.”
收拾完后
After the final cleaning,
我们摄入一袋汤食 然后返回睡眠舱
we imbibe one soap sack and return to our sleep box.
这就是每天的流程
That is the blueprint of every single day.
你曾经想过未来吗
Did you ever think about the future?
宋老爹的服务员 只有一种可能的未来
Papa Song servers have just one possible future.
你是说极乐
You mean “Exultation”.
你能描述一下这一年一度的仪式吗
Could you describe this annual Rite of Passage?
每年第一天
On first day,
李总管 在每个人的颈圈上打星号♥
Seer Rhee would stamp a star on each of our collars.
十二颗星代表契约期满
Twelve stars meant an end to our contract.
当你看到有姐妹进入极乐了 有什么感觉
How did you feel when you watched one of your sisters ascend?
兴奋
Excitement.
我为她们高兴
I was happy for them,
但同时也很嫉妒
but envious as well.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥也有同感吗
Did your sister servers feel as you did?
不全是
Most of them.
我想听下声名狼藉的育娜-939的事情
I would like to ask about the infamous Yoona-939.
星美-451
育娜-939唤醒了你
If Yoona-939 woke you,
那谁唤醒了她
who woke her?
李总管
Seer Rhee.
总管为什么要唤醒服务员
Why would Seer wake a server?
档案员 或许你应该问他
Perhaps you should ask him, Archivist.
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
他喝了汤食
He drinks soap.
这让他很快乐
It makes him happy.
然后他就像我们一样酣睡了
Then he sleep like us in our box.
你曾经想过…
Do you ever think about…
服务员到了那边
what it must be like,
是什么样子吗
up there with the consumers?
第三本手册禁止这种问题
Third Catechism forbids such questions.
是的 是禁止
Yes. It does.
来吧 给你看个秘密
Come. Let me show you a secret.
四号♥平台
Platform four,
失物招领
Lost and Found.
现在…星美
Now… Sonmia,
这就是我们的秘密
we are inside a secret.
视频播放器
A Kino?
-这是不行的 -星美 不会有人知道的
– We are not allowed. – Sonmia, No one will ever know.
来吧
Come.
这违反了监禁法案
This is a violation of the ruddy Incarceration Act!
我不会向暴♥力♥犯罪行为屈服
I will not be subjugated to criminal abuse.
这违反了监禁法案
This is a violation of the ruddy Incarceration Act!
我不会向暴♥力♥犯罪行为屈服
I will not be subjugated to criminal abuse.
你可能会被剔除
You could have been excised.
你为何要冒这个险
How did you justify such a risk to yourself?
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
请从你的视角
Please describe the events of September 18th
描述9月18日的事件
from your perspective.
我被安排在一号♥台服务
I was stationed at pedestal one.
-快去吧 -秀两手
– Come on, do it. – Yeah, do it.
我不会向暴♥力♥犯罪行为屈服
I will not be subjugated to criminal abuse!
退后
Step away.
黄色警戒
Code yellow,
该区域安全
the area is secured.
夏威夷群岛 末日后第106个冬季
这生活失去了微笑 充满了无趣
Nay, this life all rot n’ lockin’ no smile a’ some yawnee.
在后来的日子里
In rear’s time,
我一直保守司露莎圣徒的秘密
I ever fest the secret of Sloosha’s hallow.
亚当 我的妹夫
Adam, my bro’ by law,
带着儿子从霍诺卡市场跋涉回来
n’ his son n’ me been trekkin’ back from Honokaa Market.
亚当像往常一样
It was Adam’s custom to cult out his ancestry
心怀敬畏祭祀祖先
with offerin’s n’ honorin’s.
突然间
Suddenwise,
那个青面獠牙的恶魔
that fangy devil’s eyes,
我感觉到了
I felt’em.
谁在那里
Who there?
朋友 你这个位置很不好
a darky spot you’re in, friend.
老乔治
Ol’ Georgie…
在事实面前你无处可藏
Ain’t no blade can protect you from the True-True.
爸爸
‘Pa!
乔纳斯 乔纳斯 快跑 快跑 快跑
Jonas. Jonas, go. Go, go!
扎克里 扎克里
Zachary! Zachary?
扎克里
Zachary!!
待在这里 这里安全…
Stay here, safe here…
扎克里
Zachary!!
日落时刻 科纳将享用亚当和他儿子
Kona will be feastin’ on Adam n’ his boy by sundown.
扎克里
Zachary!!
扎克里 扎克里
Zachary!! Zachary!!
你不是一直在说吗
You say it all the time, ain’ya?
弱肉强食
“The Weak are Meat, the Strong do Eat.”
乔纳斯 不要
Jonas, no!
真♥相♥就是如此
The True-truth, what that is.
整个山谷都在传言
Whole valley whisperin’ about
是我害死了亚当和他的儿子
the blood o’ Adam and his son on my hands.
但罗斯和凯金从不相信这些谣言
But Rose and Catkin never believed those rumors,
一直支持我
and stood by me.
-扎克叔叔 快看 -我看到了
– Uncle Zach, look! – Yeah, I see them.
先知们每年两次来交换物品
Prescients come batterin’ twice a year,
他们的飞船远赴重洋
their ships creep-crawlin’ on the waves,
靠末世之前的科技前行
just floatin’ on the Smart o’ the Old Uns.
交易马上就要开始了
Barter’ll be startin’ soon.
是啊 去找你妈妈吧
Yeah. We must go find ya’ Ma.
你怎么了
What are you doin’?
妈妈说自从司露莎的事后你就不对劲
Ma says ya ain’t been right since Sloosha’s.
她说我们要多关心你
She say we gotta keep out our eyes on ya.
你照顾我 我照顾羊 是吗
You mindin’ me, while I mind the goats?
我知道了
I see.
问题是 谁在交易时照顾你妈妈呢
Stump is, who’s gonna mind your Ma at the Barter?
她不像我们两个会砍价
She got no tongue for hagglin’, not like you and me.
她能搞定的
She doin’ alright.
绝对可以 回家吃晚饭吧
Swear by. Be home for suppin’.
为什么需要讲话时 却张口结舌
Why words slink n’ slide off a tongue, when we need them most?
如果我的舌头更大胆点
If my tongue’d been more bold,
是不是就可以阻止将要发生的灾难
could I have stopped all that diresome’s about to happen?
-扎克叔叔 -这是我哥哥 跟你讲过的
– Uncle Zach! – Thi’s my big bro I yawned you about.
妹妹 怎么回事
What’s about, sis?
招待贵宾
Special guest hosting.
谢谢你在交易日的盛情款待
Thank you for the kindsome hostin’ in the Valley’s day.
罗斯 我可没答应
I ain’t saysoe this, Rose.
女祭司说这是无上荣耀
Abbess saysoe a gift of great honor.
那让她招待去吧
She can be hostin’ then?
扎克里 我给你带了礼物
I brin’ you gift, Zachry.
我不要陌生人的礼物
Need no gift from the stranger.
现在不论是兄弟 还是不熟的人
Now kin n’ bros n’ half-strangers,
甚至是女祭司 都来拜访
yay, even the Abbess, they all come knockin’,
他们好奇心十足地看着
they gaped in wonderment
仿佛星美现身了一样
like Sonmi herself was sittin’ in our kitchen.
先知们的飞船
Questions about Prescience
为什么那么快
n’ their whoahsome Ship poured thick n’fast.
你们的飞船怎么能无声地滑翔
How your ship’s slidin’, glides so silent n’…
融合引擎
Fusion engines.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!