– What else could it be? – Well, how does it work?
-妈的 -不好了
– Shite! – Oh no!
想点办法 你是天才啊
Well, think of something, you’re the genius,
你他♥娘♥的♥可是个天才啊
you’re the ruddy, ruddy genius!
我们完蛋了
We’re done for.
老天 真不敢相信我要这么做
Oh boy. I can’t even believe I’m going to do this.
这东西有用吗 还开着吗 能听到我吗
Is this thing working? I mean is it still on, can you hear me?
继续走别停下
Just keep walking.
我觉得他上钩了
I think he’s buying me.
无论如何也别回头看
Whatever you do, don’t look back.
滚出我的车
Get out of my car!
使劲按那按钮
Press that button thru!
太好了
Yes! Yeees!
糟糕 是米克斯 他也想来
Oh no, it’s Mr. Meeks, he does want to come.
这叫什么事儿啊
Ruddy bloody hell!
我为人人 人人为我吗
All for one and one for all?
看住大门
The gate!
维罗妮卡 帮米克斯开个车门好吗
Veronica, would you unlock the door for Mr. Meeks.
米克斯先生 我们去午夜自驾游呢
Hello Mr. Meeks, we’re out for a nighttime drive.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
-全速前进 -好兴奋呀
– Ramming speed! – Oh, how thrilling!
不好啦
Oh, no!
-油门踩到底 卡文迪许 -冲啊
– Foot to the floor, Cavendish! – Here we go!
开始行动
Here we go.
来吧 亚当 大口喝下吧
Come along now, Adam, handsomely does it
病情在反复
Oh, the worm fights back,
黎明前总是最黑暗的
it is always darkest before the dawn.
尤因先生
Mr. Ewing?
尤因先生正在治疗的关键时候
Mr. Ewing is at a critical juncture of his treatment.
是死是活 就看接下来几小时了
The next few hours will determine if he lives or die.
那我留在这里
Then I stay here.
别 别 你不能留下
No, no, no you can’t.
我必须留下 尤因先生救过我
I must. Mr. Ewing save my life.
我理应这么做
It my duty.
你给我听好 你这大马猴
Listen to me, you ignorant ape,
尤因先生不用你陪着
Mr. Ewing doesn’t want you around him,
说不准就是你传染给他的
you probably infected him to begin with.
他求我说”让那肮脏的黑鬼离我远点”
He begged me, and I quote: “Keep that dirty nigger away from me!”
请你尊重他的意愿
So please kindly respect his wishes!
-他去哪儿了 -我不知道
– Where’d he go? – I don’t know.
妈的
Shit!
-为自♥由♥干杯 -敬自♥由♥
– To freedom. – To freedom.
你们全要吃不了兜着走
You are going to be sorry in ways you cannot even imagine.
乔
Joe!
-这里没有非法移♥民♥ -你瞧
– No immigrants here, no immigrants here. – Look,
我不是个警♥察♥ 我们需要你的帮助
I’m not an inspector. We need your help…
我听不懂你说什么
I don’t understand.
我们不想把警♥察♥扯进来
We don’t want the police to get involved,
有个人想杀我们
but there is a man trying to kill me
我们真的需要你的帮助
and we really need your help.
这里没有苏格兰爷们儿了吗
Are there no true Scotsmen in the house?
这些英格兰杂种
Those there English gerants
要侵犯我神圣的人♥权♥
are trampling all over my God-given rights!
这些人归我管
These people are mine.
他们残忍♥虐待我和我的朋友
They’ve used me an’ my pals most direly,
现在我们需要帮助
and we’re in need of a wee bit of assistance!
好的 伙计
All right, pal.
我们不会让你失望的
We’ll not gonna let ya down.
你给我小心点 你这个草包
Now you just look here, you grebo
苏格兰蠢货给我滚远些
you can go shag your bloody sporran…
刚进来的两个人往哪边跑了
OK, two people came in here. Which way did they go?
往哪边跑了
Which way did they go?!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut the fuck up!
偷渡的蠢货
Stupid fucking wetback.
那是什么呀 尤因
What? What’s that, Ewing?
你含糊不清的我可不明白呀
How shall I comprehend when you drool and dribble so?
让我猜猜 你好像在说
Oh, let me hazard a guess, something in the key of
“噢 亨利 你怎么能如此对我”
“Oh Henry, how could you do this to me?
“我们可是朋友啊” 不好意思 你错了
“I thought we were friends?” Oh, unfortunately, you’re wrong.
错的和霍洛以及你的蠢岳父一样
Wrong like Horrox and your silly father-in-law.
在这个世界上
There is only one rule
约束着芸芸众生的
that binds all people, one governing principle
从来就只有这么一条规矩
that defines every relationship on God’s green earth.
弱肉强食
“The Weak are Meat and the Strong Do Eat.”
走那条路
That way.
我告诉过胡克不能信你 乔
I told Hooks you couldn’t be trusted, Joe.
下一个就是你死 你这狗崽子
You’ll be next, you son of a bitch.
出来混 是要还的
Part of the business.
安心下黄泉吧
Enjoy your retirement.
那狗 是我的 宝贝
Amaba… A este… perro!
还有 别他妈叫我偷渡的
And don’t call me a fucking wetback.
你要问我为什么
“Why?” You ask.
很简单 因为我想要你箱子里的金子
It’s absurdly simple, there is gold in your trunk, I want it.
就为这我得宰了你
so I’ve killed you for it.
放开尤因先生 不然我会杀了你
Get away from Mr. Ewing or I kill you!
尤因先生 尤因先生
Mr. Ewing, Mr. Ewing!
得让你吐出… 振作点 尤因先生
Got to flush you with the… Com’on, Mr. Ewing.
什么声音
What was that?
科纳的战吼
Kona war cry.
扎克里
Zachry!
不 星美 不要
Oh no no, Sonmi, no.
扎克里
Zachry!
这就是将军想让我看的吗
This is what the general wanted me to see?
终章的灵感像潮水般涌来 我废寝忘食
The end rushes towards me. Unable to eat or sleep.
像尤因一样 这些尘世琐事只是桎梏
Like Ewing, the mortal coil has become a noose.
而无益于音乐
but rather become music.
她们以为会去往极乐神殿
They believe they’re going to Exultation.
但其实不是 对吧
But they are not, are they?
欢迎你 阿凯丝
Welcome, Alcelsium.
请坐
Take a seat.
放松点
Just relax.
我们要取下项圈
This is to remove your collar.
敌人熟睡勿割喉
“Enemy’s sleepin’, don’t slit that throat”
基因工业需要
The genomics industry demands
大量的生物材料来制♥造♥培育容器
a huge quantity of biomatter for wombtanks.
更重要的是喂养劳动力
but more importantly, to sustain their engineered labor force.
回收的人造人是廉价的蛋白质来源
Recycled fabricants are a cheap source of protein.
这就是汤食
Soap.
我们吃的是同胞
They feed us to ourselves.
那艘船
That ship…
必须被摧毁
The ship must be destroyed.
没错
Yes.
培育人造人的系统必须关闭
The systems that built them must be turned down.
没错
Yes.
不管生于子♥宫♥还是容器
No matter if you are born in a tank or a womb,
我们一样是纯种人
we are all pureblood.
没错
Yes.
我们必须战斗 甚至不惜牺牲
We must all fight… and if necessary, die
来告知世人真♥相♥
to teach people the truth.
我们一直期待这一天
This is what we have been waiting for.
完成了
It’s done.
天那 过来 凯金
Oh, oh. Here, Catkin. Oh.
我的凯金
Oh, oh. Catkin.
然后你被送往反抗联盟的卫星站
You were then taken to a Union control satellite link.
我把我的启示
I broadcast my revelation to
传达给十二个联邦以及四个外星殖民地
the twelve States and four Off-World colonies.
18分钟后 执法者展开攻击
18 minutes later, the Enforcers attacked.
存在即是被感知
To be is to be perceived.
而要了解自我
And so to know thyself is
也只能通过他人之眼