Give it to me. Give it to me,
不然我现在就杀了你 我发誓
or I swear to God I will kill you as you stand!
拜托 你是个懦夫
Please you’re a coward.
-我会开枪的 -你不会的
– I’ll do it. – You won’t pull that trigger.
你这种人永远不会
Your kind never does.
亚当·尤因太平洋日记
没事的 没事的
Yes. Yes, well…
今天感觉如何 亚当
How-how fares our worm today, Adam?
恐怕我快撑不住了
I’m afraid it has taken the best of me.
不不不 胡说 胡说
Oh no no no. Nonsense. Nonsense.
你不能放弃 想想你美丽的妻子
You mustn’t give up. You must think of your beautiful wife.
想想蒂尔达
You must think of Tilda.
他们被困在下面 我们追上了
They’re trapped in the downway. We’ve got them.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
快来 快点进去
Come on. Come on, get in there.
不 死人从来都不安分
Nay, the dead never stay dead.
仔细聆听 他们一直喋喋不休
Open your ears, and they’ll never stop a yibberin’.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
大衰落之前
Before the Fall,
先人们在太空 在群星间
Old Uns built dwellins,
建造了很多定居地
beyond the sky, among the stars,
这里是连通两地的枢纽
this place joined here with there.
星美
Sonmi.
是她
It is she.
先人也像山谷人一样向星美祈祷吗
The Old Uns pray to Sonmi same as Valleysmen?
不 不完全一样
Nay, not exactly same.
跟紧点 人造人在这里常被抓走
Stay close. Fabricants get snatched here.
-很安全 -谢谢
– All clear. – Thank you.
不客气 我们是伙伴
No sweat, we’re partners.
但你得告诉发生了什么
But you got to tell me what’s happening.
好的 等我换掉这些衣服 报过警
Okay, let me take off these clothes, call the cops,
我保证早上全都告诉你
and I promise I tell you everything that happen in the morning.
好的 但希望你能意识到
Okay. But I hope you realize you just said exactly
悬疑故事里的人物被杀前说的话
what every character in any decent mystery says
和你说的一模一样
right before they get killed.
晚安 贾维尔
Good night, Javier.
你刚才的话是什么意思 那个…
What’d you mean down there? About…
先人向星美的祈祷和山谷人不太一样
The Old Uns and Valleymen praying to Sonmi not exactly the same?
先人 他们不同
Old men they were different.
不同
Different?
怎么不同
How?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want the True-true?
这是你住的地方吗
This is where you live?
这是联盟诞生的地方
This is where Union was born.
星美不是神
Sonmi was no God.
她几百年前就死了
She died hundreds of years ago
在一个遥远的半岛 现在那里已是死地
on a faraway peninsula, deadlanded now.
什么
What?
我知道山谷人的信仰
I cog Valleysmen’s beliefs,
我知道女祭司教导你们星美是神迹
I know Abbess teach you Sonmi was a miracle,
她是智慧之神达尔文的孩子
birthed of Darwin god of Smart,
但这不是真♥相♥
but ain’t the True-true.
她的生活很悲惨 充满了背叛
Her life was sad and judased,
她为了改变先人的思想而献身
she died trying to change the Old-Uns thinking.
说谎 全是谎言
Lies. Nothing but lying.
不 不 你在说谎
Nay, nay you, you’re lying.
我们不朽生命的天性在于…
The nature of our immortal lives is in the…
星美
Sonmi?
她临死前 说出了自己的所作所为
Before she died, she spoke of her acts and deeding.
她的话语能拯救心灵
Her words are heart saving blessing,
提醒着我什么才是真实
reminding me what’s the True-true.
你还要听多久
How long you listen to this?!
还要傻站这里多久
How long you just stand there,
纵容这个陌生人
and let a stranger keep
反复践踏你的信仰
fugging your beliefs up n’ down, in n’ out!
我们的生命并不属于我们自己
Our lives do not belong to us,
从出生到死亡 我们都与他人紧密相连
from womb to tomb, we’re bound to others.
扎克里
Zachry.
你还好吧
You alright?
你继续
Finish your session…
如果我想杀你 你早就死了
If I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead.
我不会伤害你 我只是想谈谈
I’m not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk.
冷静 好吗
Be cool. Alright.
如果我想杀你 你也已经死了
And if I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead already.
有你这么搭讪的吗
How’s it feel, uh? Good conversation start, isn’t it?
你是莱斯特·雷的女儿 绝对没错
You are Lester Rey’s daughter, that’s for goddamn sure.
-你认识我父亲 -朝鲜战争时
– You knew my father? – Korean War.
我在2-1排
I was in the two-one.
最边上那个是我 在你♥爸♥旁边
That’s me on the end, next to your dad.
星球画报 记者拯救整个排
炮弹在我身边爆♥炸♥ 几乎把我炸飞
Mortar landed so close it could have dropped out of my ass.
要不是你父亲 我不可能有今天
If your father hadn’t done what he did, I wouldn’t be here.
我也是啊
Guess that makes two of us.
你不愿放开绳子
You ain’t let go that rope
因为你看上了这个邪恶的小妞
cause you are lusting for that darkly, sweet meat.
现在我明白了
I cog it all, now.
这个椰子肤色的婊♥子♥ 带着狡猾的面具
This whore, with her cokeynut skin, and her slywise mask,
微笑着骗取你的信任
smiling and worming her way into your trust
让你带她到这来
so you bring her here,
她在追寻什么
scaving and sivving for what?
探求什么 笨蛋
For what, fool?
他们想要这个岛 先知想占领这里
They want the island. The Prescients want it all.
你为了一个妞出♥卖♥♥♥了你的同族
You judasing your kin for a piece of ass.
她不是你的同伴 你们连肤色都不同
She ain’t your tribe, she ain’t even your color,
她无视你们的传说和习俗
she just about ignoring all your yarns and ways,
滔滔不绝地编造她的谎言
spinning and spouting her whoahsomse lies,
你却轻信于她 你真该死
and you lap it up, you dammit!
-那不是真的 -是吗 那就阻止她
– That ain’t truth. – Ain’t it? Then do something, stop her!
拿出你的匕♥首♥割断她的喉咙
Take your spiker and slit her throat!
保护你的族人 你的妹妹还有凯特金
Protect your tribe, protect your sister, little Caktin,
杀了她 不然就晚了
kill her now, before it’s too late!
他们会杀了你
They will kill you.
-我比你更了解他们 -是吗
– You don’t know these people like I do. – Yeah?
如果你只是想跟我说这个
Well if that’s all you came to tell me,
那么你来晚了
you’re a little bit late.
有人刚把我撞下了天鹅颈桥
Somebody just forced me off the Swannekke bridge.
局面失控了
This is out of control.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did it?
自称比尔·斯莫克的雇佣杀手
The contractor calls himself Bill Smoke.
-而且… -什么
– And… – What?
他杀了萨克斯
He got Sachs.
伊萨克
Isaac?
他的飞机上有炸♥弹♥
A bomb on his plane.
媒体在谴责巴勒斯坦解放组织
The press is blaming the PLO.
他是个威胁 就像思科史密斯 你也是
He was a threat. Like Sixsmith, like you.
放他们过去
Bring them through.
星美451 很荣幸见到你
Sonmi 451, I’m most honored to meet you.
我是安可·阿皮斯将军 联盟的领导人
I am General An-Cor Apis, leader of Union.
谁雇的他们
Who is paying them?
雇我的人
The same guy that pays me.
劳埃德·胡克
Lloyd Hooks?
休斯·派克咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Hughes & Pikes Consulting.
我听说过他们
I’ve heard of them.
他们为石油公♥司♥游说
They’re lobbiers for oil companies.
为什么大型石油公♥司♥
Why would big oil
要雇劳埃德·胡克经营核反应堆
hire Lloyd Hooks to run a nuclear reactor?
你这表情和你父亲的一样
You get that same look your father used to get.
我就说吧
You see I told you.
胡克不希望别人发现报告
Hooks doesn’t want the report discovered,
因为他不希望反应堆修好
because he doesn’t want the reactor fixed.
他想让它失败
He wants it to fail.
这关系到国家能源的未来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!