– You still writing obituaries? Busy? – I was made editor.
-是吗 怎么回事 -原来的编辑死了
– Yeah? How come? – Previous editor died.
酒精中毒 我在医院陪了他一星期
Alcohol poisoning. I sat with him for a week in the hospital.
我真的要看病人了
I really do have patients to see.
-谢谢 -为什么谢
– Thank you. – For what?
-对我的友善 -我是这样
– Being kind. – I am kind.
你的收据在信箱里呢
Your invoice is in the post.
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
我是上了爱丽丝
I did fuck Alice.
很抱歉告诉你 只是我没有伟大到可以原谅你的地步
Sorry for telling you. I’m just not big enough to forgive you.
小鬼
Buster.
“复兴酒店”
给我看看你的坏笑
Show me the sneer.
真美
Beautiful.
你会吵醒整个酒店的
You’ll wake up the hotel.
干我
Fuck me.
再来 我们6点要起床的
Again? We have to get up at 6:00.
一个男人怎么能让人这么失望呢
How can one man be so endlessly disappointing?
这才是我的魅力所在
That’s my charm.
那么 我们去哪
So where are we going?
-我作东 -我们去哪
– My treat. – Where are we going?
我的节日惊喜 我的游戏规则
My holiday surprise. My rules.
我们到底去哪
Where are we going?
纽约
New York.
你真是个天使
You angel.
-你记得带我的护照了么 -当然 和我的护照一起
– You did remember to pack my passport? – Of course. It’s with my passport.
在哪
And where’s that?
在一个你找不到的地方 没人可以看我护照上的照片
In a place where you can’t look. No one sees my passport picture.
当我们上飞机时 我们就已经在一起4年了
When we get on the plane, we’ll have been together four years.
那段裂痕算不算
What about the gap?
你是说分居的那段时间 没有影响
You mean trial separation? Didn’t work out.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
我去把隐形眼镜摘掉
I’m going to take my eyes out.
-我的三明治是什么馅的 -金枪鱼
– What was in my sandwiches? – Tuna.
-出车祸那次 我缝了几针 -2针
– How many stitches did I get? – Two.
但你应该缝3针
But you should have had three.
-怎么用温婉的词儿形容你 -让人毫无防备
– What was your euphemism? – Disarming.
太简单了 小滑头 下一个
Too easy, buster. Next?
那个公园 当时我是和谁在一起
That park. Who’d I go there with?
你的父亲
Your father.
医院里的椅子是灰色还是绿色
Were the chairs in the hospital gray or blue?
-不知道 -是骗人的问题 以前是绿色的
– No idea. – Trick question. They were green.
你就是个骗人的家伙
You are a trick question.
为什么我们从没旅行过
How come we never took a vacation?
我们去过乡下的
We went to the country.
那次不算 你当时鬼鬼祟祟地打电♥话♥…
Doesn’t count. You were off making sneaky phone calls…
给那个我们不想提及的女人
to that witch we do not mention.
到床上来吧
Come to bed.
我想吸支烟
I need a smoke.
-你怎么戒掉的 -深深的自♥制♥力
– How’d you manage to give up? – Deep inner strength.
为什么是我
Why me?
你可以选任何一个人的 为什么选我
You could have chosen anyone. Why me?
因为你切面包皮
Because you cut off your crusts.
还有这个
And this.
-你什么时候能不跳脱衣舞 -很快
– When are you going to stop stripping? – Soon.
-你跳上瘾了 -没有
– You’re addicted to it. – No, I’m not.
可以挣钱
It paid for this.
告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what happened.
-没什么事 -但他去了夜♥总♥会♥啊
– Nothing happened. – But he came to the club.
很多男人都去夜♥总♥会♥的 你也去过
Lots of men come to the club. You came to the club.
-看你的脸 -看你的脸
– The look on your face. – The look on your face.
多漂亮的一张脸 还有假发
What a face. What a wig.
我看到这张脸…
I saw this face…
这个景象…
this vision…
当那第一次进入我的脑海时 那就是我生命中最重要的一刻
when you stepped into the road. It was the moment of my life.
-现在才是你生命中最重要的一刻 -你那么完美
– This is the moment of your life. – You were perfect.
我还是我
I still am.
在去医院的路上…
On the way to the hospital…
我亲了你的前额
I kissed your forehead.
小坏蛋
You brute.
出租车司机看见了我亲你 就问”她是你的么”
The cabbie saw me kissing you. He said, “Is she yours?”
我答道 是的 她是我的
I said, “Yes, she’s mine. ”
她是我的
She’s mine.
那么他去了夜♥总♥会♥ 看你脱衣服 你们谈了一会 就这么多
So he came to the club, watched you strip, you had a little chat, and that was it?
是的
Yes.
你不信任我
You’re not trusting me.
我爱你 你很安全
I’m in love with you. You’re safe.
你有权利 我只是想知道
You had every right. I just want to know.
-为什么 -因为我想知道一切
– Why? – Because I want to know everything.
因为我精神错乱
Because I’m a lunatic.
告诉我
Tell me.
没事发生
Nothing happened.
-你也在和其他人一起住啊 -你想证明什么
– You were living with someone else. – What are you justifying?
我没想证明任何事 只是想说
I’m not justifying anything. Just saying.
-想说什么 -我什么都没说
– What are you saying? – I’m not saying anything.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
-你要去哪 -买♥♥烟
– Where are you going? – Cigarettes.
所有商店都关门了
Everywhere’s closed.
我去车站
I’ll go to the terminal.
当我回来的时候…
When I get back…
请告诉我真♥相♥
please tell me the truth.
-为什么 -因为我对这上瘾
– Why? – Because I’m addicted to it.
因为如果没有它 我们和动物就没有区别
Because without it we’re animals.
相信我
Trust me.
我不再爱你了
I don’t love you anymore.
从什么时候起
Since when?
现在
Now.
就是现在
Just now.
我不想撒谎…
I don’t want to lie…
我又不能说出真♥相♥…
and I can’t tell the truth…
所以 一切都结束了
so it’s over.
没有关系
It doesn’t matter.
-我爱你 所有别的都不重要 -太晚了
– I love you. None of it matters. – Too late.
我不再爱你了
I don’t love you anymore.
再见
Goodbye.
下面就是真♥相♥…
Here’s the truth…
现在 你可以恨我了
so now you can hate me.
拉里整晚都在和我做♥爱♥
Larry fucked me all night.
我很享受
I enjoyed it.
来了高♥潮♥
I came.
我更喜欢你
I prefer you.
现在走吧
Now go.
我知道的
I knew that.
他和我说了
He told me.
-你知道 -我想从你的口中听到
– You knew? – I needed to hear it from you.
-为什么 -因为他可能在撒谎
– Why? – Because he might have been lying.
我必须从你的口中证实
I had to hear it from you.
我本来决不会告诉你的 因为我知道你不会原谅我的
I would never have told you, because I know you’d never forgive me.
我会的 我已经原谅你了
I would. I have.
-他为什么告诉你 -因为他是个混♥蛋♥
– Why did he tell you? – Because he’s a bastard.
-怎么会呢 -因为他希望现在这样的事情发生
– How could he? – Because he wanted this to happen.
-那你还考验我 -我是个白♥痴♥
– But why test me? – Because I’m an idiot.
的确
Yes.
我本来会爱你的…
I would have loved you…
直到永远
forever.
-现在求求你快走 -别这么做 爱丽丝 和我说说话吧
– Now please go. – Don’t do this. Talk to me.
我在说 快他妈的滚
I am talking. Fuck off.
不 我很抱歉 你误解了 我不想的…
No, I’m sorry. You misunderstand. I didn’t mean to…
你是那么想的
Yes, you did.
-我爱你 -在哪儿
– I love you. – Where?
-什么 -给我看
– What? – Show me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!