Sign.
你只要答应我一件事我就签字
I’ll sign on one condition.
我们忘掉这些东西 去我漂亮的新诊所…
We skip this. We go to my sleek new surgery…
用我们最后的性♥爱♥ 给病床命名如何
and we christen the patients’ bed with our final fuck.
我知道你不愿意…
I know you don’t want to…
我也知道你觉得我这么要求很恶心 但是我还是要这么要求
and I know you think I’m sick for asking, but that’s what I’m asking.
为了纪念我们过去的时光
For old times’ sake.
因为你让我这么着迷
Because I’m obsessed with you.
因为我没法忘记你 除非…
Because I can’t get over you unless…
因为我觉得 从很小的程度上讲…
Because I think, on some small level…
你欠我的 因为你巧妙的欺骗了我
you owe me something for deceiving me so exquisitely.
因为这些原因 我求你让我再拥有一次你的身体
For all these reasons, I am begging you to give me your body.
你要做我的妓♥女♥
You’d be my whore.
作为回报 我还给你自♥由♥
And in return, I will pay you with your liberty.
你这么做的话 我发誓再不会骚扰你
You do this, I swear I will not contact you again.
我去酒吧
I’m going to the bar.
我想你还是喝滋补型伏特加 对吧
I assume you still drink vodka tonic?
你和他睡了 对吧
You slept with him, didn’t you?
-你期望我怎么做 -理解
– What do you expect me to do? – Understand.
你为什么不骗我
Why didn’t you lie to me?
因为我们说过 对彼此要说实话
Because we said we’d always tell each other the truth.
说实话有什么好的
What’s so great about the truth?
说一下谎话也没什么 世上的事不都是这样的吗
Try lying for a change. It’s the currency of the world.
我满足了他的愿望 现在他会不打扰我们了
I did what he wanted, and now he will leave us alone.
我爱你
I love you.
-我什么也没有给他 -你的身体呢
– I didn’t give him anything. – Your body?
如果爱丽丝来找你 绝望的…
If Alice came to you, desperate…
带着你们之间仍存留着的爱…
with all that love still between you…
说她需要你要她…
and she said she needed you to want her…
那样她就可以原谅你 你也会做的
so she could get over you, you’d do it.
我也不会高兴的 但是我会原谅你
I wouldn’t like it either, but I’d forgive you.
-这是仁慈 -不 是懦夫
– It’s kindness. – No, cowardice.
你没有胆量让他恨你
You haven’t got the guts to let him hate you.
我之所以这么做是因为我觉得内疚 而且我可怜你
I’m doing this because I feel guilty, and because I pity you.
-你知道的 对吧 -是的
– You know that, don’t you? – Yes.
-你自我感觉好些么 -没有
– Feel good about yourself? – No.
结束了
It’s gone.
-我们都不再是那么单纯了 -不要 不要不爱我
– We’re not innocent anymore. – Don’t stop loving me.
我能看到你眼中流露出对我的爱 是我啊 记得吗
I can see it draining out of you. It’s me, remember?
那只是件愚蠢的事 什么都不代表
It was a stupid thing to do, and it meant nothing.
如果你足够爱我 你会原谅我的
If you love me enough, you’ll forgive me.
-你在考验我吗 -不是的
– Are you testing me? – No.
-我真的明白 -不 是他明白
– I do understand. – No. He understands.
我所见到的你都是他的影子
All I can see is him all over you.
他真聪明 你的前夫
He’s clever, your ex- husband.
我几乎要崇拜他了
I almost admire him.
你会告诉他吗
You going to tell him?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这样的事最好诚实点
Better to be truthful about this kind of thing.
签字
Sign.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
签字
Sign.
我觉得你在享受
I think you enjoyed it.
他骗你上♥床♥ 老笑话…
He wheedles you into bed. The old jokes…
奇妙的熟悉感 我觉得你们玩得很痛快
the strange familiarity. I think you had a whale of a time.
而关键的是我没法知道情况如何 除非我问他
And the truth is I’ll never know unless I ask him.
那你干嘛不去问
Why don’t you?

Yes?
您可以进去了
You can go in now.
-我想要回安娜 -她已经做决定了
– I want Anna back. – She’s made her choice.
我该向你道歉 我爱上她了 我不是想让你痛苦
I owe you an apology. I fell in love with her. My intention was not to make you suffer.
就这么道歉吗 你个贱♥人♥
So where’s the apology? You cunt.
我道歉 如果你爱她 你就让她走吧…
I apologize. If you love her, you’ll let her go…
这样她才能快乐
so she can be happy.
-她不想快乐 -每个人都想快乐
– She doesn’t want to be happy. – Everybody wants to be happy.
抑郁症患者就不是 他们不想高兴 这样他们才能忧郁
Depressives don’t. They want to be unhappy to confirm they’re depressed.
如果他们快乐了 就没法再忧郁了
If they were happy, they couldn’t be depressed.
他们必须走出去融入世界并生存下来 这才能令人忧郁
They’d have to go out into the world and live, which can be depressing.
-安娜又没有抑郁症 -没有吗
– Anna’s not a depressive. – lsn’t she?
-我爱她 -哼呼 我也是
– I love her. – Boo- hoo. So do l.
她回到你身边 是因为她忍♥受不了你的苦楚
She’s gone back to you because she can’t bear your suffering.
你都不知道她是什么样的人
You don’t know who she is.
-你爱她就好像狗爱主人一样 -而这就会使狗的主人爱它
– You love her like a dog loves its owner. – And the owner loves the dog for so doing.
你会伤害了她 永远也无法原谅她
You’ll hurt her. You’ll never forgive her.
我当然原谅她了 我已经原谅她了
Of course I forgive her. I have forgiven her.
不原谅别人 我们不成了野人 你会感到窒息的
Without forgiveness we’re savages. You’re drowning.
-你只是因为我才遇到她 -是啊 多谢了
– You only met her because of me. – Yeah. Thanks.
这简直是个玩笑 你的婚姻就是个玩笑
It’s a joke. Your marriage is a joke.
但那是个不错的玩笑 她从没把离婚协议给她的律师
Here’s a good one. She never sent the divorce papers to her lawyer.
和你这个伟大的浪漫主义英雄相比 我毫无疑问是个迂腐的人
Now, to a towering romantic hero like you, I don’t doubt I am somewhat common.
但是我无论如何是她的选择…
But I am, nevertheless, what she has chosen…
而且我们也该尊重女士的选择
and we must respect what the woman wants.
如果你再去找她 我发誓…
If you go near her again, I swear…
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
好啊 我有病人要看了
Okay. I have patients to see.
她来这的时候 你觉得她是不是很享受
When she came here, do you think she enjoyed it?
我和她做的时候可没想过让她享受
I didn’t do it to give her a nice time.
我♥操♥她是为了捉弄你
I fucked her to fuck you up.
一场大战留下的痕迹不会消除 她当然很享受了
A good fight is never clean. And of course she enjoyed it.
如你所知 她喜欢负罪的做♥爱♥
As you know, she loves a guilty fuck.
-你是个禽兽 -是啊 那你呢
– You’re an animal. – Yeah? What are you?
你认为爱很简单的 认为心好像图表一样
You think love is simple. You think the heart is like a diagram.
你有没有见过心脏 看上去它就像浸在鲜血中的拳头
Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood!
回去操你自己吧 你这个作家
Go fuck yourself. You writer!
你这个骗子
You liar!
在我把自己的手弄脏以前 你去反省一下自己吧
You go check a few facts while I get my hands dirty.
她讨厌你的手 讨厌你的无知
She hates your hands. She hates your simplicity.
我花了两个星期时间 都在谈论你的事
I spent the whole of last week talking about you.
我知道你所有的小习惯 安娜告诉我你做♥爱♥的时候闭着眼
I know all your ways. Anna says you fucked her with your eyes closed.
她告诉我你半夜醒来 呼喊着你的妈妈 你这个妈妈的宝宝
She tells me you wake in the night crying for your mother, you mommy’s boy.
我还能接着说下去
I could go on.
我们该停下来么
Shall we stop this?
都结束了 接受这一切吧
It’s over. Accept it.
你不明白爱的真谛…
You don’t know the first thing about love…
因为你不知道妥协
because you don’t understand compromise.
-别在我面前哭 -抱歉
– Don’t cry on me. – I’m sorry.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
想要我的建议么 回到爱丽丝身边
You want my advice? You go back to Alice.
她不会拥有我
She’d never have me.
-她消失了 -不 她没有
– She’s vanished. – No, she hasn’t.
我偶然见到了她
I found her, by accident.
她在一家夜♥总♥会♥工作
She’s working in a club.
是的 我见过她裸体的样子
Yes, I saw her naked.
但是我没和她做♥爱♥
No, I did not fuck her.
你和她谈了
You spoke to her?
是 我知道 一分钟就好
Yes, I know. One minute.
她怎么样
How is she?
她爱你的程度…
She loves you…
超越人的理解范围
beyond comprehension.
你的处方
Your prescription.
这是她上班的地方
It’s where she works.
去找她
Go to her.
谢谢
Thank you.
还在网上骗人么
You still pissing about on the Net?
最近没有
Not recently.
-我真想扁你 -当时你可是想操♥我♥
– I wanted to kill you. – I thought you wanted to fuck me.
不要耍嘴上功夫
Don’t get lippy.
顺便说一下 我喜欢你的书
I liked your book, by the way.
谢谢 你也无与伦比
Thanks. You stand alone.
因为和安娜一起
With Anna.
-你还在写讣告 忙么 -是编辑了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!