We both know it isn’t.
你要保护自己的真实身份
You’re all protecting your identities.
那个叫自己维纳斯的女孩 她真名叫什么
There’s a girl out there who calls herself Venus. What’s her real name?
-普洛托 -你脸皮真厚
– Pluto. – You’re cheeky.
-想要我不再这样厚颜无♥耻♥吗 -不想
– Would you like me to stop being cheeky? – No.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔 皮肤科医生
Daniel the dermatologist.
-我从来没告诉你我的职业 -我猜的
– I never told you my job. – I guessed.
你真牛
You’re strong.
外面还有一个人 从伤疤看 是提德医生的病人
There’s another one out there. Judging by the scars, a patient of Dr. Tit.
居然称她自己是丘比特 谁去告诉她他曾是个小子
Calls herself Cupid. Who’s gonna tell her he was a bloke?
-他不是小子 他过去只是个小男孩 -我要你告诉我你的名字
– He wasn’t a bloke. He was a little boy. – I want you to tell me your name.
请告诉我
Please.
谢谢 我名字叫简
Thank you. My name is Jane.
你的真名
Your real name.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我的真名叫简 -小心点
– My real name is Jane. – Careful.
谢谢 还是简
Thank you. Still Jane.
我这里有另外的£500
I’ve got about another $500 here.
干吗不给你所有这些 然后你告诉我你的真名字是…
Why don’t I just give you all this money and you tell me what your real name is…
爱丽丝
Alice?
我发誓
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的真名是…
My real name…
是很简单的 简·琼斯
is plain Jane Jones.
我可能有钱 但是我不蠢
I may be rich, but I’m not stupid.
多羞愧啊 医生 我爱他们的富有和愚蠢
What a shame, Doc. I love them rich and stupid.
少和我玩这套
Don’t you fuck around with me.
-我道歉 -接受道歉
– I apologize. – Accepted.
在这个地狱样的地方 女人们都是机器人…
All the girls in this hellhole, the pneumatic robots…
吸了毒的洋娃娃 你们之间没有什么区别
the coked- up baby dolls, and you’re no different.
你们都用艺名 来反复默念你们是什么别的人…
You all use stage names to con yourselves you’re someone else…
这样你们给陌生人人看阴♥部♥和肛♥门♥ 就不会觉得丢人
so you don’t feel ashamed showing your cunts and assholes to strangers.
我在试图进行一次对话
I’m trying to have a conversation.
-您的现金不够了 -我给这间房♥付费了
– You’re out of cash. – I paid for this room.
需要额外付费
This is extra.
-我们去年见过 -你认错人了
– We met last year. – Wrong girl.
和我说话
Talk to me!
-我正在和你说话呢 -在真实生活中和我说话
– I am. – Talk to me in real life.
我以前不知道你在这 我知道你是谁
I didn’t know you’d be here. I know who you are.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你的一切 这让人痛苦
I love everything about you that hurts.
她甚至不愿见我
She won’t even see me.
-你也这么觉得 我知道的 -您不能在这儿哭
– You feel the same. I know it. – You can’t cry in here.
-抱抱我 让我抱抱你 -我不能被触摸
– Hold me. Let me hold you. – We’re not allowed to touch.
那和我走 会很安全的 让我照顾你
Come home with me. It’s safe. Let me look after you.
-我不需要被照顾 -谁都想要被照顾
– I don’t need looking after. – Everyone needs looking after.
我不是你报复性♥爱♥的工具
I’m not your revenge fuck.
-我付你钱 -我不需要你的钱
– I’ll pay you. – I don’t need your money.
-但是你已经收了我的钱 -谢谢
– You have my money. – Thank you.
-“谢谢” 这也是什么规矩吗 -只是表示礼貌
– “Thank you.” Is that some kind of rule? – Just being polite.
你是不是接待过很多 像我一样痛哭的成年人
Do you get a lot of grown men crying their guts out here?
职业病
Occupational hazard.
你有自己心仪的客人吗
Have you ever desired a customer?
有
Yes.
那就救我脱离苦海吧 你心仪我吗
Then put me out of my misery. Do you desire me?
因为我用自己诚实的感情面对你
Because I’m being pretty honest about my feelings for you.
-你的感觉 -随便什么吧
– Your feelings? – Whatever.
不 我并不心仪你
No, I don’t desire you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的真诚
Thank you sincerely for your honesty.
你认为你没有给我们 任何你自己的东西
You think you haven’t give us anything of yourselves?
你是不是以为因为你不再爱我们 不再心仪我们…
Do you think because you don’t love us or desire us…
不再喜欢我们 你就会赢了
or even like us, you think you’ve won?
这不是一场战争
It’s not a war.
如果我要求你现在就脱下衣服 你能答应吗
If I asked you to strip right now, would you?
-当然 你想让我那么做吗 -不
– Of course. Do you want me to? – No.
爱丽丝 给我讲实话
Alice, tell me something true.
说谎是一个不脱衣服的女孩 可以得到的最大乐趣…
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off…
不过如果脱掉衣服就更好了
but it’s better if you do.
你很冷酷
You’re cold.
你们都是冷血动物
You’re all cold at heart.
你们干吗非要窥视 这仅有的一点点隐私呢
What do you have to do to get a bit of intimacy around here?
也许下次我们可以更亲密点
Maybe next time I’ll have worked on my intimacy.
不用 我告诉你该怎么做 现在脱掉你的衣服
No, I’ll tell you what’s gonna work. You’re gonna take your gear off right now.
慢慢转过身去 弯下腰…
You’re gonna turn around very slowly, and you’re gonna bend over…
摸着地板 让我看个够
and you’re gonna touch the fucking floor for my viewing pleasure.
这就是你想要的
Is that what you want?
我还能要什么
What else could I want?
对不起
I’m sorry.
-怎么回事 -堵车了
– What happened? – Traffic.
-你想进去站在后排么 -不 我们去喝点东西
– Do you want to go stand in the back? – No, let’s have a drink.
你看起来脸很红
You look flushed.
没必要这么赶
You have no need to run.
-滋补型伏特加 -好的
– Vodka tonic? – Yes.
-请给我一杯伏特加和Guinness啤酒 -当然
– Vodka tonic and a Guinness, please. – Sure.
怎么样
How was it?
还好
Fine.
吃午饭了
You had lunch?
然后呢
Then what?
-然后我们就离开了 -还有呢
– And then we left. – And?
没有什么”还有”了
There’s no “and.”
你们四个月没见了 肯定还有什么的
You haven’t seen him in four months. There must be an “and.”
-他怎么样 -糟透了
– How is he? – Terrible.
-别找了 -谢谢您 先生
– Keep the change. – Thank you, sir.
他的皮肤科干的怎么样了
How is his dermatology?
-现在他开了家私人诊所 -是吗
– He’s in private practice now. – ls he?
他还走哪哪哭么
Was he weeping all over the place?
-有的时候 -可怜的畜生
– Some of the time. – Poor bastard.
他日子过的困难吗
Was he difficult?
我见他你很生气吗
Are you angry that I saw him?
没有 只是…
No. It’s just…
我还没有见过爱丽丝
I haven’t seen Alice.
你没法见她 你不知道她在哪里
You can’t see Alice. You don’t know where she is.
我还没试图去找她呢
I haven’t tried to find her.
你知道我为什么去见他
You know why I saw him.
他已经求了我几个月了 我见他就可以让他签字了
He’s been begging me for months. I saw him so he’d sign.
-你们签字了 -是的
– So has he signed? – Yes.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你终于离婚了
You’re a divorcee.
再次离婚了
Double divorcee.
对不起
Sorry.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
累
Tired.
我爱你
I love you.
还有 我得上个厕所
And I need a piss.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
至少这里是市中心
At least it’s central.
我讨厌中心 伦敦的中心是个主题公园
I hate central. Central London’s a theme park.
我讨厌过去 讨厌未来 都把我抛弃了
I hate retro. I hate the future. Where does that leave me?
回来吧
Come back.
-你答应过我你不会的 -回来吧
– You promised you wouldn’t. – Come back.
-工作如何 -天啊 工作糟透了 好吧
– How’s work? – Jesus. Work’s shit, okay?
这里没有侍应生吗 我爱你 请回来好吗
Do they have waiters here? I love you. Please come back.
我不会回来的
I’m not coming back.
签字吧
Sign.
没有笔
No pen.
笔
Pen.
别抓着我的手
Give me back my hand.
签吧