I’m not hungry.
怎么了
What?
说这个会让你伤心
This will hurt.
我和安娜在一起
I’ve been with Anna.
我爱上她了
I’m in love with her.
我们偷偷见面有一年时间了
We’ve been seeing each other for a year.
从她的影展开始
It began at her opening.
-不用找了 -谢谢 老板
– Have a nice one. – Cheers, guvnor.
别动
Don’t move.
我想永远记住这一刻
I want to remember this moment forever.
我出差回来 走过这扇门…
First time I walked through the door, returning from a business trip…
第一次有我的老婆迎接
to be greeted by my wife.
在这一刻 我终于成为一个大人了
I have, in this moment, become an adult.
谢谢你等我 亲爱的
Thanks for waiting up, you darling.
我的女神
You goddess.
我想你
I missed you.
想喝茶么
How about some tea?
天哪 我太困了
Jesus, I’m knackered!
-你在飞机上没睡么 -没有…
– Didn’t you sleep on the plane? – No…
因为坐我旁边的那个德国佬 打鼾声好像梅式战机
because the permed German next to me was snoring like a Messerschmitt.
-现在是什么时候了 -大约子夜了
– What’s the time? – About midnight.
时间 是个多么狡猾的东西
Time. What a tricky little fucker.
我的头分处两地 我脑子真疼
My head’s in two places. My brain actually hurts.
-你想吃点东西么 -不 我想洗个澡
– Do you want some food? – No, I need a bath.
-我去给你开水 -不 我要冲个淋浴
– I’ll run it for you. – No, I’ll have a shower.
你还好么
You okay?
你工作如何
How was the thing?
是个皮肤学的会议 很混乱
As dermatological conferences go, it was a riot.
旅店住得怎么样
How was the hotel?
有人告诉我 那个变♥态♥旅馆里漂亮的人…
Someone told me that the beautiful people of the Paranoid Hotel…
那些看门的 男女侍从…你知道么
the concierge, the bellboys and girls… Did you know this?
-他们都是出来卖♥♥的 -谁都知道
– They’re all whores. – Everybody knows that.
可我不知道
I didn’t.
猜想你不会料到一个善意的拥抱
I don’t suppose you’d fancy a friendly poke.
我刚洗了澡
I just had a bath.
好的Right
Right.
那么我要到用Elle装饰的浴室 去欣赏一下自己
I’ll see to myself, then, in the Elle Decoration bathroom.
-那是你选的 -每次我在那洗澡 都觉得自己很脏
– You chose that bathroom. – And every time I wash in it I feel dirty.
它比我♥干♥净得多 那是种姿态
It’s cleaner than I am. It’s got attitude.
镜子说 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
The mirror says, “Who the fuck are you?”
-那是你选的 -也不能代表我喜欢它
– You chose it. – Doesn’t mean I like it.
我们不应该买♥♥下的
We shouldn’t have this.
我听到一个中产阶级的抱怨
I hear middle- class guilt.
工人阶级的抱怨 如果你刚洗了澡 干嘛穿得那么正式
Working- class guilt. Why are you dressed if you just had a bath?
我们需要一些牛奶
We needed some milk.
你还好吧
You okay?
-你 -没问题
– You? – Yeah.
我要走了
I’m going.
-对不起 -和你没关系
– I’m sorry. – lrrelevant.
你抱歉干嘛
What are you sorry for?
所有的事
Everything.
-你为什么不早告诉我 -我胆小
– Why didn’t you tell me before? – Cowardice.
是因为她事业成功么
Is it because she’s successful?
不 那是因为她不需要我
No, it’s because she doesn’t need me.
你把她带到这来了
Did you bring her here?
是的
Yes.
-她不是结婚了么 -从那起她没见过我
– Didn’t she get married? – She stopped seeing me.
是那次我们到乡下去
Is that when we went to the country?
庆祝我们3周年的时候
To celebrate our third anniversary?
你给她打电♥话♥了么 求她回来
Did you phone her? Beg her to come back?
-当你说要独自走走的时候 -是的
– When you went for your long, lonely walks? – Yes.
你真是堆狗屎
You’re a piece of shit.
欺骗是残忍♥的 其他的事我可没骗你
Deception is brutal. I’m not pretending otherwise.
怎么样
How?
最后结果是怎么样呢
How does it work?
你怎么能这样对待一个人
How do you do this to someone?
这理由不够好
Not good enough.
-我爱上她了 爱丽丝 -就好像你毫无选择么
– I fell in love with her, Alice. – As if you had no choice?
有那么一刻… 总有那么一刻
There’s a moment… There’s always a moment.
“我可以倾其所有 我可以为之屈服 我无法抵抗”
“l can do this, I can give in to this, or I can resist it.”
我不知道你那一刻是在何时 但我打赌你也有一个
And I don’t know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one.
我走了
I’m going.
-外面不安全 -这里就安全了
– It’s not safe out there. – And it’s safe in here?
你的东西怎么办
What about your things?
-我不需要它们了 -你要去哪
– I don’t need things. – Where will you go?
消失
Disappear.
“苏丹”给你带了些礼物
The Sultan has returned bearing gifts.
谢谢
Thank you.
真漂亮
They’re beautiful.
有个问题 爱丽丝也在那个酒店
Here’s a thing. Alice was at the hotel.
什么
What?
店员在大厅里卖♥♥那些艺术明信片
They sell these arty postcards in the lobby.
我买♥♥了一个给你捧场
I bought one to boost your sales.
“年轻的伦敦女人”
“Young Woman, London.”
我在现代艺术博物馆那查了一下 你的书已经有了
And I checked for your book in The Museum of Modern Art. It was there.
有人买♥♥了一本
Someone bought one.
这人长着可笑的小胡子
This guy with a ridiculous little beard.
他对着内页你的照片流口水 他喜欢你 小丑
He was drooling over your photo on the inside cover. He fancied you, the geek.
我为你感到骄傲 你成功打入了纽约
I was so proud of you. You’ve broken New York.
你太棒了
You’re wonderful.
你永远都别忘记
Don’t ever forget it.
我还能再见你么
Can I still see you?
丹 我还能再见你么 回答我
Dan, can I still see you? Answer me.
不能 如果再见你一次 我就永远无法离开你了
I can’t see you. If I see you, I’ll never leave you.
-如果我找了个其他人怎么办 -我会嫉妒
– What will you do if I find someone else? – Be jealous.
你还喜欢我么
You still fancy me?
当然
Of course.
你撒谎
You’re lying.
我曾有和你一样的经历
I’ve been you.
能抱我一下么
Will you hold me?
-我想让你高兴 却让你厌倦了么 -没有
– I amuse you, but I bore you. – No.
你真爱我么
You did love me?
我会一直爱你 我讨厌伤害你
I’ll always love you. I hate hurting you.
那你为什么离开我
Then why are you?
因为我自私
‘Cause I’m selfish.
-我认为和她在一起会很开心 -你不会的
– And I think I’ll be happier with her. – You won’t.
你会想我的
You’ll miss me.
没人会像我一样爱你
No one will ever love you as much as I do.
为什么这爱还不够呢
Why isn’t love enough?
我才是要走的人 应该是我离开你
I’m the one who leaves. I’m supposed to leave you.
泡点茶 坏蛋
Make some tea, buster.
你为什么穿着整齐
Why are you dressed?
因为我想你可能会离开我…
Because I think you might be about to leave me…
而我不想穿着睡衣和你道别
and I didn’t want to be wearing a dressing gown.
我在纽约和别人上♥床♥了
I slept with someone in New York.
一个妓♥女♥
A whore.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
为什么告诉我
Why did you tell me?
-我无法对你撒谎 -为什么
– I couldn’t lie to you. – Why not?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
没什么
It’s fine.
真的么 为什么
Really? Why?
有点 不太对劲
Something’s wrong.
告诉我
Tell me.
你要离开我吗
Are you leaving me?
就因为这件事
Because of this?
为什么
Why?

Dan.
丘比特
Cupid?
他只是我们的玩笑啊
He’s our joke.
我爱他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!