I’m serious. What do you think?
这都是谎言
It’s a lie.
这是一群悲伤的陌生人 作者捕捉到他们美丽的瞬间…
It’s a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully…
而所有那些欣赏艺术的明星混♥蛋♥们…
and all the glittering assholes who appreciate art…
也说这很美 却是因为这是他们想看到的
say it’s beautiful because that’s what they want to see.
但照片里的人却很伤心…
But the people in the photos are sad…
而且孤独
and alone.
但这些照片让世界看起来更美丽…
But the pictures make the world seem beautiful…
所以展览再次证明了 这些都是谎言
so the exhibition’s reassuring, which makes it a lie.
而人人都爱这个巨大空无的谎言
And everyone loves a big, fat lie.
-我是这个巨大空无谎言者的男友 -你这个坏蛋
– I’m the big, fat liar’s boyfriend. – Bastard.
-拉里 -爱丽丝
– Larry. – Alice.
那么你就是安娜的男朋友
So you’re Anna’s boyfriend.
公主的蛤♥蟆♥王子
A princess can kiss a toad.
-青蛙 -蛤♥蟆♥
– Frog. – Toad.
-青蛙 -蛤♥蟆♥ 青蛙 龙虾…都一样
– Frog. – Toad, frog, lobster… They’re all the same.
你和她恋爱多久了
So how long have you been seeing her?
4个月了 我们一见钟情
Four months. We’re in the first flush.
好像天堂 我所有的肮脏毛病都能取悦她
It’s paradise. All my nasty habits amuse her.
-你不该吸烟的 -滚开
– You shouldn’t smoke. – Fuck off.
我是个医生 当然要这么说
I’m a doctor. I’m supposed to say things like that.
-要不要来一根 -不
– You want one? – No.
好 不
Yes. No.
操 好的
Fuck it, yes.

No.
我戒了
I’ve given up.
安娜告诉我你男朋友写了一本书
Anna tells me your bloke wrote a book.
-不错么 -当然
– Any good? – Of course.
是写你的 对吧
It’s about you, isn’t it?
-我的一部分 -哦 泄漏了哪部分的你
– Some of me. – Oh? What did he leave out?
真♥相♥
The truth.
他也来了吗 你男友
Is he here, your bloke?
是啊 他在那 和你的小鸟说话
Yeah, he’s over there talking to your bird.
我男朋友在这
My boyfriend’s here.
他在这 哪里
He’s here? Where?
那儿
There.
和爱丽丝在一起
With Alice?
我相信你们很熟
I believe you’re acquainted.
-我以前没见过他 -不
– I’ve never seen him before. – No.
可你们说过话
But you’ve spoken.
呃 正好相反
Well, conversed.
-通过信 -我写过信给他
– Corresponded. – I wrote to him?
你在网上叫他到水族馆去 我正好也在那
On the Net. You sent him to the aquarium. I happened to be there.
干的不错 丘比特
Nice work, Cupid.
-我们需要谈谈 -不 我们不需要
– We need to talk about this. – No, we don’t.
他很可爱
He’s very pretty.
她很高
She is very tall.
你是跳脱衣舞的
So you’re a stripper?
是啊
Yeah.
还有什么
And?
照顾好自己
You take care, now.
我会的
I will.
你也是
You, too.
本来就该是这样
That’s the way it should be.
他可真逗
He’s very funny.
抱歉 很高兴见到你
Excuse me. Nice to meet you.
-展出很成功 -是啊 绝对的
– Pleased with the success? – Yes, absolutely.
你的那张是最好的
Yours was the best.
你是那堆牛粪中的鲜花
You were the belle of the bullshit.
那些恶心的人们是谁啊
Who were those awful people?
-他们都从哪来的 -管它呢
– Where do they come from? – Why should we care?
-你上这辆 否则你会错过火车的 -我没事
– You get this one. You’ll miss your train. – I’ll be fine.
来吧 太冷
Come on, it’s cold.
周日见
I’ll see you on Sunday.
去哪儿 小可爱
Where to, love?
出租车
Taxi!
不好意思
Sorry.
你干嘛不决定好了再叫车
Why don’t you make up your bleeding mind?
非常感谢 你们能来真太好了
Thank you so much. I appreciate your coming.
明天给你打电♥话♥ 下周见
I’ll call you tomorrow. See you next week.
-谢谢 -多谢
– Thanks. – Thanks very much.
-我以为你已经走了 -我忘了这个
– I thought you’d gone. – I forgot this.
那他是个皮肤科医生喽 你不觉得烦么
So he’s a dermatologist. Can you get more boring than that?
-和一个讣告作家比呢 -应该是失败的小说家
– Obituarist? – Failed novelist, please.
对你的书感到很抱歉
I was sorry about your book.
谢谢 都怪那个标题不好
Thanks. I blame the title.
那我们就以那些骇人听闻的笑话 开始了我们的圣诞夜狂欢
So we pull out our Christmas crackers with those appalling jokes.
我先生说 挺住 这些只是次等笑话
My guy says, “Hang on. These are second- rate jokes.
我的特级笑话还没讲呢 靠后坐好 准备笔记
“I’ve got a first-rate joke. Sit back and take notice.”
那我们就问啦 好吧 什么笑话 他就说
So we go, “Okay, what’s the joke?” And he says:
“这来源于一首圣诞颂歌♥”…
“It’s based on A Christmas Carol…
“所以它和圣诞节这天息息相关”
“which is why it seems so relevant on Christmas Day.”
我几乎有一年没见你了
I haven’t even seen you for a year.
不 你见过
Yes, you have.
那次是你在我工作室外跟踪我
Only because you stalk me outside my studio.
不是跟踪 是潜伏
I don’t stalk. I lurk.
如果我不在那 你也会找我的
And when I’m not there you look for me.
-要是你不在那 你怎么能知道的 -因为我在那…
– How do you know if you’re not there? – Because I am there…
远远地看着你
Iurking from a distance.
看着我
Look at me.
告诉我你不爱我
Tell me you’re not in love with me.
我不爱你
I’m not in love with you.
你撒谎
You just lied.
我才是你的陌生人 跳
I’m your stranger. Jump.
-你好 陌生人 -你好
– Hello, stranger. – Hello.
激烈紧张的谈话
Intense conversation?
他父亲死了
His father died.
你在监视么
Were you spying?
是愉悦地观看…
Lovingly observing…
用望远镜
with a telescope.
他比在照片里高
He’s taller than in his photo.
他的照片只有拍头部啊
His photo’s a headshot.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但他的头会让人觉得他身材矮小
But his head implied a short body,
所以 事实是 他的头很有欺骗性
when, in fact, his head is deceptive.
欺骗性
Deceptive?
他实际上是个高个 纤瘦的傻瓜
He’s actually got a long body. He’s a stringy fucker.
我可以对付他
I could have him.
-什么 -如果要打架的话 我可以对付他
– What? – lf it came to it, in a scrap, I could have him.
你告诉他我们叫他丘比特了么
Did you tell him we call him Cupid?
没有 那是我们之间的笑话
No, that’s our joke.
我和年轻的爱丽丝聊过一次
I had a chat with young Alice.
-为她着迷 -当然
– Fancy her? – Of course.
-但不及你 -为什么
– Not as much as you. – Why not?
你是女人 她只是女孩
You’re a woman. She’s a girl.
她有年轻人的那种低能的美丽 但她狡猾
She has the moronic beauty of youth, but she’s sly.
-她看起来对我很坦诚 -是啊 她想让你这么看
– She seems open to me. – That’s how she wants to seem.
别忘了 你对付的是一个 人类狂欢节上的冷静的观察家
You forget you’re dealing with a clinical observer of the human carnival.
-我吗 现在 -是的
– Am l, now? – Yes.
你像一只沾上奶油的猫 别再舔自己了
You seem more like the cat that got the cream. Stop licking yourself.
那是你对我说过最肮脏的话
That’s the nastiest thing you’ve ever said to me.
太糟了
That’s horrible.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
-你去哪儿了 -去工作了
– Where have you been? – Work thing.
和哈里喝了一杯 你从没和哈里喝过酒
Had a drink with Harry. You never have one drink with Harry.
-你知道他爱上你了 -不 他没有
– You know he’s in love with you. – No, he’s not.
对吧
Is he?
你吃过了吗
Did you eat?
我可以给你做点东西
I’ll make you something.
我不饿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!