你办展览么
Do you exhibit?
有时候会 明年有一个主题展
Sometimes. I have a thing next year.
肖像主题
Portraits?
-谁的肖像 -陌生人
– Of who? – Strangers.
对你偷走他们的生活 他们怎么看
How do your strangers feel about you stealing their lives?
是”借”
Borrowing.
我是个陌生人么
Am I a stranger?
不 你是我的工作
No. You’re a job.
而你现在无精打彩的 坐直点
And you’re a sloucher. Sit up.
你不觉得它淫秽么
You didn’t find it obscene?
-什么 -我的书
– What? – The book.
我觉得它描写得很精确
I thought it was accurate.
关于什么
About what?
关于性 关于爱
About sex. About love.
在什么方面
In what way?
-是你写的 -是你读到了4点钟
– You wrote it. – You read it till 4:00.
别扬起眉毛 那会显得你很自鸣得意
Don’t raise your eyebrows. It makes you look smug.
-但是你确实很喜欢看 -是的 但还没达到爱不释手的地步
– But you did like it? – Yes, but I could go off it.
站起来
Stand up.
有批评意见么
Any criticisms?
不太喜欢书的标题
I’m not sure about the title.
有更好的么
Got a better one?
水族馆
The Aquarium.
看来你喜欢不洁的部分
So you liked the filth.
-因为你喜欢水族馆 -鱼是治疗剂
– You like aquariums. – Fish are therapeutic.
-经常在那里闲逛 是吧 -当我有空的时候
– Hang out in aquariums, do you? – When I can.
是个勾搭陌生人的好地方
Good for picking up strangers?
是拍摄陌生人
Photographing strangers.
过来
Come here.
你真美
You’re beautiful.
我不会亲陌生人的
I don’t kiss strange men.
我也不会
Neither do l.
你和那个爱丽丝住在一起么
Do you and this Alice live together?
是的
Yes.
你结婚了么
Are you married?
是的
Yes.
-不是 是的 -到底是什么
– No. Yes. – Which?
分居了
Separated.
-有孩子么 -没有
– Do you have any children? – No.
-想要孩子么 -想 但不是今天
– Would you like some? – Yes, but not today.
爱丽丝想要孩子么
Would Alice like children?
她太年轻了
She’s too young.
她在附近的一个咖啡馆工作 马上就要过来找我了
She works in a cafe near here. She’s coming to meet me.
很快
Quite soon.
你为什么要浪费她的青春
Why are you wasting her time?
-你太武断了 -你正在步入歧途
– You’re judgmental. – You’re devious.
我没有浪费她的青春 她非常可爱
I’m not wasting her time. She’s completely lovable.
让人难以割舍
And completely unleavable.
你不希望别人的脏手放在她身上
And you don’t want someone else getting their dirty hands on her.
-男人都是狗屎 -但是都一样…
– Men are crap. – But all the same…
那还是狗屎
They’re still crap.
你的缪斯女神来了
Your muse.
-你毁了我的生活 -你会熬过去的
– You’ve ruined my life. – You’ll get over it.

Dan.
你的衬衫
Your shirt.
做完了
You all done?
-摄影师如何 -不错 很专业
– How’s the photographer? – Good. Professional.
很严格 有灵气 和你一样
Rigorous. Beady. One of your lot.
-什么 女的 -美国人
– What, female? – Americano.
来啊
Come on.
安娜
Anna?
-爱丽丝 -嗨
– Alice. – Hi.
-抱歉打扰了 -没关系 我们刚刚结束
– Sorry to interrupt. – No, we’ve just finished.
-想要点茶么 -不 谢谢
– Would you like some tea? – No, thanks.
我整天都在给人端茶倒水 我能用下洗手间吗
I’ve been serving it all day. Can I use your loo?
当然 穿过去就是
Sure. Just through there.
她很美
She is beautiful.
-我一定要见你 -不行
– I’ve got to see you. – No.
什么意思 爱国主义么
What’s this? Patriotism?
-我不想惹麻烦 -我不是麻烦
– I don’t want trouble. – I’m not trouble.
你已心有所属了
You’re taken.
-我一定要见你 -要忍♥耐
– I’ve got to see you. – Tough.
-你亲了我 -你怎么了 才12岁么
– You kissed me. – What are you, 1 2?
我冷得像块冰
I’m a block of ice.
可以给我照相么
Will you take my photo?
我从来没让专业摄影师照过相
I’ve never been photographed by a professional before.
我真的很感谢 我可以付给你钱
I’d really appreciate it. I can pay you.
不用了 我很乐意
No, I’d like to.
如果你不介意的话
Only if you don’t mind.
为什么我会介意
Why should l?
因为你不能在场
Because you’ll have to go away.
我们工作的时候不希望他在场 是不是
We don’t want him here while we’re working, do we?
是的 不希望
No, we don’t.
好吧 我会在街角的酒吧那等
Right. I’ll be in the pub on the corner.
玩的开心
Have fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
-祝你影展成功 -祝你的书受到好评
– Good luck with your exhibition. – Good luck with your book.
你要办个影展么
So you’ve got an exhibition?
是啊
Yeah.
我看了丹的书
I read Dan’s book.
你们的生活真不同凡响
You’ve had quite a life.
谢谢
Thanks.
他说你在咖啡馆工作
He said you work in a cafe?
我是个服务生
I am a waitress.
临时的工作
That’s a temporary thing?
不是
No.
干吗不到这来坐下
Why don’t you come over here and sit?
-你住在这 -现在是
– You live here? – I do now.
因为你单身
Because you’re single?
谁是你的前男友
Who was your last boyfriend?
我老公
My husband.
他是英国人
Was he English?
-标准英国人 -他怎么了
– Very. – What happened to him?
看上个更年轻的
Someone younger.
你的脸很漂亮
You’ve got a great face.
每个人不都是这样么
Doesn’t everyone?
应该是吧
I suppose so.
只是…
I just….
从书里我想你没这么…
From the book, somehow I thought you’d be less…
什么
What?
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know what, exactly.
你觉得他怎么样 用你的生活当题材这件事
How do you feel about him using your life?
那不关你的事
It’s really none of your business.
刚才他在楼下让我进来时…
When he let me in downstairs…
脸上就是这种表情
he had this look.
我听到了你们刚才的谈话
I just listened to your conversation.
我不知道该怎么解释
I don’t know what to say.
我不是个小偷 爱丽丝
I’m not a thief, Alice.
想喝点什么么
Do you want a drink?
冰箱里还有点伏特加 我们可以喝
I have some vodka in the fridge. We could have a drink.
给我照相就好了
Just take my picture.
不错
Good.
经常来这么
第一次
第一次啊 欢迎 你叫什么
拉里 你呢
安娜
很高兴和你聊天
我喜欢阴♥茎♥
你很直接
想做♥爱♥么
好啊 说说你自己
金发 大嘴 大胸
我想舔你到不省人事
奉陪
坐到我脸上 坏孩子
我来了
穿上我潮潮的衬裤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!