好的 好的 好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s fine.
你好 麦丽金夫人
Oh, hi, Mrs. McKinley.
嗨 玛吉 我只是来想了解一下艾米丽,?
Hi, Maggie. I just wanted to check on Emily,
看看她怎麽样
see how she’s feeling
– 因为她今天没来上学 – 什麽
– since she wasn’t in school today. – What?
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for the love of Mike!
西沃恩 牠是我带来的
Siobhan, he’s with us.
把抹地刷放下
Put the Swiffer down.
你疯了吗 你开了车
Are you insane? You’re driving now?
什麽让你心烦意乱
What are you upset about?
我的屁♥股♥现在还绷紧著
I still can’t get my butt cheeks to unclench!
我们在那里 这是博物馆吗
Where are we? Is this a museum?
这只是临时住所
It’s just a pied-à-terre.
你住在这里
You live here?
是的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, geez.
– 轮到了你 – 什麽 我不知道该说什麽
– Your turn. – What? I don’t know what to say!
除了真♥相♥ 我什麽都愿意相信
I’d go with anything but the truth.
嘿 姑娘
Hey, girl!
艾米丽 我刚接到学校的电♥话♥
Emily, I just got a call from the school,
他们说你今天没去学校
and they said that you weren’t there today.
什麽 乱说 美女 我当然在学校
What? That’s crazy talk, girl! Of course I was at school.
– 好吧 – 你知道吗 凯西可以解释
– Okay. – You know what? Casey can explain.
你比我更会撒谎
You’re a better liar than me.
嘿 学校办公室里一定是搞错了
Hey! There must have been some confusion at the office.
我听说学校今天的花生酱出了问题
I heard they had a peanut scare today.
肯定星期一我会把它理顺的
But I will straighten it out Monday.
没问题
No problemo.
布鲁图斯 不要
Brutus! No!
– 那是狗吗 – 狗
– Is that a dog? – A dog?
什麽 不 不 不
What? No. No. No.
这是…
It’s the, uh,
洗碗机
dishwasher.
只是踢到了它
Just try kicking it.
我想他想闻一闻克利福德的…
I think he wants to smell Clifford’s…
你知道的
you know.
好吧 嘿 布鲁图斯
Okay. Hey, Brutus.
看 停了下来
Look, there. It stopped.
你知道的…
You know…
牠说完了吗
He done?
好孩子
Good boy.
顺便问一下 你有没有考虑过找一套新公♥寓♥吗
By the way, have you thought about finding a new apartment?
也许是时候改变了
It might be time for a change.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
刚检查了我的手♥机♥电池
Just checked my phone battery.
如果电♥话♥断了是因为手♥机♥只1%的电
It’s on, like, 1% if you lose me.
布鲁图斯
Whoa! Brutus!
这可不是每天都能看到的
Well, you don’t see that every day.
布鲁图斯
Brutus.
牠没事 牠没事
He’s okay. He’s okay.
真的吗
Really?
也许是时候喂牠了
Maybe it’s time to feed him.
好的 首先 非常感谢你能见我们 队长
Okay, first of all, thank you so much for seeing us, Captain.
– 是首席官员 – 当然 当然
– Chief. – Sure, of course.
– 你是说 这隻狗是你的 – 当然
– You telling me this dog is yours? – Absolutely.
牠跑掉的时候 我们正在进行实验
We were in the middle of an experimental trial when it escaped.
这个生物是医学上的突变体
This creature is a medical mutant.
– 医疗突变 – 没错
– Medical mutant? – That’s right.
我担心这种突变
And I’m worried that this mutation
有可能会跨越物种
could potentially jump species.
跨越物种
Jump species?
我们需要抓住这隻动物
We need to capture this animal
尽快送回我的实验室
and return it to my lab as soon as possible
否则后果将是灾难性的
or the consequences could be catastrophic.
想像一下 好吗 你要出外
Picture this, okay? You’re going outside.
– 那麽大的曱甴… – 啊
– Cockroaches that size… – Ugh!
在空中飞来飞去 嗯
flying around the air! Okay?
巨型老鼠和你一起在杂货店里走来走去
Rats that size walking around the grocery store with you.
飞鼠
Flying rats.
– 会飞的老鼠 – 飞…
– Flying rats! – Fl…
– 让我打个电♥话♥ – 太好了 请打
– Let me make a call. – Great, make a call.
牠吃东西的时候像个动物
He eats like an animal.
牠本来就是动物
Well, he is an animal.
我说的是…他
I’m talking about… him.
什麽
What?
– 现在播报突发新闻 – 嘿 傢伙们 快看
– We take you to breaking news. – Hey, guys. Look!
我是纽约市警♥察♥局的沃特金斯局长
I’m Chief Watkins, New York City Police Department.
我们将悬赏二两万五千美元
We are offering a $25,000 reward
给提供任何相关的信息而捕获
for any information leading to the capture
大红狗
of the big red dog.
– 市民的安全… – 看看这是谁
– The safety of the citizens… – And look who’s there.
…纽约 是我们最关心的问题
…of New York is our primary concern.
我们目前正在与万物生实验室合作
We are currently working in conjunction with Lyfegro.
真是一张欠打的脸
That is a very slappable face.
如果你看到什麽 请及时报告
Please, if you see something, say something.
欧文 我回来了 有问题吗
Owen! I’m home! Any questions?
爸爸
Dad!

Hey!
你是谁
Who are you?
这是凯西 那是艾米丽
Um, this is Casey and that’s Emily.
– 艾米丽 – 是的
– Emily? – Yeah.
– 就是那个艾米丽 – 爸爸
– As in the Emily? – Dad!
对不起
Sorry.
他从来没提起过你 从来没有
He’s never mentioned you. Ever.
一次也没有
Not once.
那麽 他们能在这里过夜吗 他们有麻烦
So, can they spend the night? They’ve got a problem.
什麽问题
What’s the problem?
我收回这个问题
I withdraw the question.
你♥爸♥爸是这里的老闆
Your dad owns this place?
是的 有五百英亩
Yeah, it’s, um, 500 acres.
很大的空间 很多动物
A lot of space, tons of animals.
– 对克利福德来说再合适不过了 -而且离这里有几千英里远
– It’s perfect for Clifford. – And it’s thousands of miles away.
艾米 警♥察♥在追我们
Em, the cops are after us.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
好了 一切都步入正轨了
Okay, so things are falling into place.
我的船运公♥司♥有一艘货轮停靠在纽瓦克
My shipping company has a freighter docked in Newark.
明晚启程返回香港
Leaves for Hong Kong tomorrow night.
欧文给你们看了我们在上海郊外的房♥子
Owen showed you our place outside Shanghai.
人手齐全 克利福德会很安全
It’s fully staffed. Clifford would be safe.
我们不会把克利福德送走的
We’re not gonna send Clifford away.
– 艾米丽 – 我们不能这样做
– Emily. – We’re not doing that!
谢谢你 余先生
Thank you, Mr. Yu.
你介意我和艾米丽单独谈谈吗
Would you mind if I spoke with Emily alone?
当然可以 来吧 欧文 我帮你盖被子
Of course. Come on, Owen, I’ll tuck you in.
爸爸
Dad!
我从来没有哄他睡觉 从来没有
I never tuck him in. Ever.
走吧 大个子
Let’s go, big man.
– 晚安 – 再见 各位
– Good night. – Bye, guys.
我们正在讨论那场灾难
We’re having words about that debacle.
灾难
Debacle?
– 中国不是很远 -真的吗
– China’s not that far away. – Really?
好吧 这是一个可怕的谎言 它是非常遥远的
Okay, that’s a terrible lie. It is very far away.
但这绝对是对牠最好的选择
But this is definitely what’s best for him.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
当我一个人没有朋友的时候是克利福德一直陪著我
Clifford came to me when I was alone and had no friends.
我生命中最美好的时光与牠一起度过 我不会抛弃牠的
He’s the best part of my life. I’m not gonna abandon him.
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice.
我们被赶了出来
We’ve been evicted.
而现在 根据新闻报道
And now, according to the news,
我们就像逃犯
we’re, like, actual fugitives.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!