这是谁的大狗
Whose giant dog is this?
是艾米丽的 是艾米丽的狗
It’s Emily’s! It’s Emily’s dog.
艾米丽 你的狗刚刚救了我的命
Emily! Your dog just saved my life!
克利福德
Clifford?
艾米丽 你看到了吗
Hey, Emily, did you see that?
这是有史以来最伟大的飞盘接球
It was the greatest Frisbee catch ever!
克利福德 好孩子 好孩子
Clifford, good boy. Good boy.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
这是我的狗 克利福德 那是我的凯西叔叔
This is my dog, Clifford, and that’s my Uncle Casey.
等等 帕克德让你养这隻狗吗
Wait, Packard lets you have this dog?
不完全是 但我们正在想办法
Um, not exactly. But we’re trying to figure it out.
欧文 我们拿不到电脑 我们被锁在外面了
Oh, Owen, we couldn’t get the computer. We were completely locked out.
– 真的 – 是的。
– Really? – Yeah.
好吧 我会想办法的
All right, I’ll try to figure something out.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 你说什麽 – 什麽
– Excuse me? – Yes.
我和艾米丽能借用一下你的电脑吗
Can me and Emily borrow your computer?
当然可以
Of course you may.
让我拍几张照片
Let me take some action shots
就像我正在和牠一起散步一样 可以吗
as I’m walking with him. Yeah?
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
这是我的专长
Oh, it is my specialty.
尽给你妈妈找麻烦
Screwing stuff up for your mom.
我打赌你不知道你妈妈获得了牛津大学的奖学金
I bet you didn’t know your mom got a scholarship to Oxford.
– 是吗 – 是的
– She did? – Yeah.
她想回英国上大学
Wanted to go back to England for college.
结果我们的妈妈死了 爸爸近乎崩溃
And then our mom died, Dad went to pieces.
所以她留在这里抚养我长大
So she stayed here to help raise me.
她牺牲了一切
She sacrificed everything.
这就是我回报她的方式“惊喜吗 你无家可归了”
This is how I repay her: “Surprise! You’re homeless.”
所就是为什麽没人相信我 艾米
That’s why no one ever believes in me, Em.
天啊
Holy cow!
伙计们 我看到文件了
Guys! I got into the file!
我发现了布里德韦尔寄给学校的信
I found a letter that Bridwell sent to the school.
但看看这个 他说他没空的其中一天是明天
But check this out: One of the days he said he wasn’t available is tomorrow.
因为他预约了去圣本尼迪克特医院
Because he’s gonna be at St. Benedict’s Hospital for a prior appointment.
– 这样我们明天就能找到布里德韦尔了 – 没错
– So we can find Bridwell tomorrow! – Exactly.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
我们已经盯上她了
We’ve got eyes on her.
– 贾维斯夫人 – 什麽 不
– Mrs. Jarvis! – What? No.
我说的话你一个字也没听进去吗
Have you not listened to a word that I’ve said?
– 艾米丽 我们不要再玩这个游戏了 结束了 – 没结束
– Emily, we’re not playing this game anymore. This is over. – No.
我们称之为动物控制中心 动物园 嘉年华 什麽都行
We’re calling Animal Control, a zoo, a carnival, whatever.
哦 你好
Oh! Hello!
你一定是艾米莉·伊丽莎白
You must be Emily Elizabeth.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是扎克·蒂耶兰 来自万物生实验室
I’m Zac Tieran, from Lyfegro.
很高兴见到你
It is so nice to meet you.
这是我的名片
Here’s my card.
你是我的救命恩人 小姑娘
You are a lifesaver, young lady.
你找到了我们的狗 我真是感激不尽
I cannot thank you enough for finding our dog.
– 你的狗 – 我的一个门卫笨手笨脚的忘了关门
– Your dog? – One of our clumsy janitors left the gate open
这个大块头从就实验室溜走了
and this large fella slipped away from the lab,
不是吗 大块头
didn’t ya, big guy?
好吧
Okay.
所以
So,
我肯定牠给你带来了很大的不便
I’m sure he has been a huge inconvenience,
所以如果可以的话
so if I may,
这个给你作为补偿
I would like to offer you this.
我真的开始接受这个傢伙了
I’m really coming around to this guy.
– 等一下 – 好的
– Hold on. – All right.
好吧 别等了 我们…
Well, don’t hold on. We…
– 能给我一分钟吗 – 当然
– Can I have a minute? – Sure.
– 你在做什麽 – 呃 我讨厌孩子
– What are you doing? – Ugh, I hate children.
一切都解决了 克利福德回家
This fixes everything. Clifford goes home,
我们用这钱搬回公♥寓♥
we bribe our way back into the apartment,
没人知道这一切
no one knows any of this ever happened,
当然 我会从中扣除一小部份作为保姆费
and, well, I will take a very small babysitting fee off the top.
快点 快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
你在撒谎
You’re lying.
– 你说什麽 什麽 – 啊 有点过了
– Excuse me? What? – Ah, that’s a little strong.
你说克利福德逃跑的时候个子很大
You said when Clifford escaped he was big.
我在牠小的时候发现了牠
I found him when he was small.
哦 太奇怪了
Oh. That’s weird.
一切都好吗 艾米丽
Everything okay, Emily?
– 不要插嘴 – 我在和我的朋友艾米丽说话
– Hold your roll. – I was talking to Emily, my friend.
– 没事 – 那就好 我是邻里监督组织的阿隆索
– Everything’s fine. – Well, good. I’m Alonso with the Neighborhood Watch.
– 我们盯你很久了 只是还没掌握太多信息 – 哦
– We’re watching you! But we’re not seeing much. – Oh.
我试著对你友好 艾伯特
I tried to be nice. Albert!
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
克利福德 快跑
Clifford, run!
– 不 不 不 不 – 艾米丽
– No. No, no, no! – Emily!
抓住牠 抓住牠
Get him! Get him!
我们需要支援 马上
We need backup, now!
克利福德 过来 孩子 过来
Clifford! Come here, boy! Come on!
– 大家来 – 我付钱给你们干什麽
– Come, everybody! – What do I pay you people for?
进去 快
In there! Go!
– 哦 不 – 上车 快
– Oh, no. – Get into the truck! Go!
– 好的 – 快点 我们走
– Okay. – Hurry, let’s go!
克利福德 快点 我们要上卡车
Clifford, come on, we got to get to the truck!
– 加油 – 加油 加油
– Come on! – Come on, come on!
帮我把门堵上
Help me block the door.
这样就能挡住他们了
That’ll hold them.
薯片
Chips!
– 不要逼我伤害你 – 阿隆索
– Don’t make me hurt you. – Alonso!
劳尔
Raul!
哦 我的错
Oh, my bad.
在那里
There!
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
– 我要把克利福德带走 – 你会开车吗
– I’m getting Clifford out of here. – You know how to drive?
如果凯西都能开 又能有多难
If Casey can do it, how hard can it be?
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
试试那个棍子什麽的 我爸爸有时会用
Try that stick thingamabobber. My dad uses it sometimes.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa!

Whoa!
好吧 不是“倒车档”
Okay, not “R”.
这既不安全又不合法
This is both unsafe and illegal!
这两个对我说都是第一次
That’s two firsts for me.

Oh.
– 哦 – 不好意思
– Ow! – Sorry.
哦呼
Whew.
– 我…我肯定我们没事 – 不 我们有事
– I… I am sure we’re fine. – No, we’re not fine.
不好了 不好了
We’re not fine! We’re not fine!
她妈妈会杀了我的
Her mother is literally gonna kill me.
这辆卡车没有安全气囊
This truck doesn’t have airbags.
我们坠撞车时请记住这一点
Please keep that in mind while we’re crashing.
警♥察♥ 冷静点
Cops! Be cool.
你在做什麽 两隻手放在方向盘上
What are you doing? Two hands on the wheel!
两隻手 连我都知道
Two hands! Even I know that!
两隻手
Two hands!
– 他们来了 – 左转 左转
– They’re coming! – Uh, take a left! Take a left!

Whoa!
前面就是我家的大楼
That’s my building up ahead!
车♥库♥开著 在这里向左转
Garage is open. Turn left right here!
车♥库♥就在那里 马上转弯
The garage is right there! Turn now!

Whoa!
好吧 我们再也不要那样做了
Okay. Let’s never do that again.
你有毒性测试报告吗
You have the toxicity reports, right?
是艾米丽的学校 就一会儿…
It’s Emily’s school. Just one…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!