按♥摩♥她的脚
…it massages her feet,
从此以后 她都可以跳踢踏舞了
and since then, she’s taken up tap dancing.
– 哇 这傢伙就像个巫师 – 你觉得他能把克利福德变小吗
– Wow, this guy’s like a wizard! – Do you think he could make Clifford small again?
你在开玩笑吗 对于布里德韦尔这样的人来说 这算不了什麽
Are you kidding? That’s nothing for a man like Bridwell.
这傢伙能创造奇迹
The guy could perform miracles!
– 我们怎样找到他 – 你不知道
– How do we find him? – You don’t.
他更像是那种随传随到的人
He’s more of the there-when-you-need-him type of guy.
你会怎样做 把他的名字默念三遍然后擦亮一盏灯
What do you do, say his name three times and rub a lamp?
真可爱
So cute.
你的电脑上有没有他的信息吗
Have you got any information on your computer?
– 这是什麽傻问题 – 蠢问题
– What kind of dumb question is that? – Dumb question?
他刚刚建议擦灯
He just suggested rubbing a lamp.
就是这样 我知道怎样找到他
That’s it! I know how to find him.
布里德韦尔昨天在我们学校 他在那里搭起了帐篷
Bridwell was at our school yesterday. He set up his tent there.
所以意味著他必须在一些文件里填上他的信息
So that must mean he had to fill out paperwork with his info on it.
– 所以信息就在学校的电脑上 – 没错
– So the information is on the school’s computer. – Exactly!
我们赶快去学校 弄到关于布里德韦尔的信息 然后就走
We hit the school fast, get the info on Bridwell, and we bounce.
我去给克利福德弄点吃的
I’ll get Clifford something to eat.
把钥匙放在上面安全吗
Is it safe to leave the keys up there?
谁会想偷这个
Who’s gonna want to steal this?
有时你会祈祷奇迹发生
Sometimes you pray for a miracle
拯救你的公♥司♥免于破产
to save your company from ruin,
然后你就真的明白了
and then you actually get it!
但是我们还没抓到牠 长官
But we don’t have him yet, sir.
别这样 一隻十英高的红狗很难藏起来的 科莱特
Oh, come on, it’s hard to hide a ten-foot red dog, Colette.
这是什麽
And what is this?
– 这是身份识别芯片 – 这是身份识别芯片
– It’s an I.D. chip. – It’s an I.D. chip.
当这个小傢伙进入我们的新朋友体内…
And when this little guy finds its way into our new large friend…
狗成了万物生实验室的财产
the dog becomes Lyfegro’s property.
红色成为我最喜欢的新颜色
And red becomes my new favorite color.
蒂耶兰先生
Mr. Tieran.
– 什麽 – 先生
– What? – Sir?
– 什麽 – 看看这个。
– Yeah. – Take a look at this.
这个女孩带著狗出现
This girl appears with the dog
– 在我们检查图片中有67%有她的图像 – 哦 真不幸
– in 67% of the images that we’ve examined. – Oh, that’s unfortunate.
现在 我根据她制♥服♥上的徽章查到了一所精英私立学校
Now, I’ve traced the crest on her uniform to an elite private school.
啊 真是一窝可怕垃圾
Ugh! That’s a litter of terrible.
– 然后… – 好吧
– And… – Oh. All right.
“艾米丽·伊丽莎白·霍华德”
“Emily Elizabeth Howard.”
找到了
Bingo!
嘿 这枚胸针真可爱
Hey, that is a lovely broach!
你能帮我换二十美元的零钱吗
Could you break a 20?
大厅里有个小孩在卖♥♥花生糖 我特别喜欢布里蒂
There’s kids in the hall selling peanut brittle, and I got a thing for P britty.
– 花生 啊 – 是啊
– Peanuts? Ugh! – Yeah.
就在走廊尽头 能走多远就走多远
Just down the hall. Far as you can go!
她不喜欢花生
She does not like peanuts.
做得好
Nice job.
我会启动…隐身模式
I’ll lift the intel… stealth mode.
他们甚至不会知道我们在这里
They’ll never even know we were here.
听起来会更酷一些
That would’ve sounded so much cooler
要是你手里没有握著海绵宝宝的U盘的话
if you weren’t holding a SpongeBob flash drive.

Shh.
工作
Working.
真迷人
Charming.
你好 先生
Hello, good sir!
近来好吗
How are you?
我猜你要麽是警监
I’m gonna guess that you’re either the superintendent
或者你是纽约灯笼保护协会的成员
or you’re a part of the New York Lantern Preservation Society.
– 你想打听什麽 自作聪明的傢伙 – 好吧
– What do you want, smart aleck? – Okay.
我想打听一下你的一个房♥客的资料
I need some information on one of your tenants, please.
好吧 如果你认为我会洩露一些机密信息…
Well, if you think I’m gonna divulge some confidential infor…
你其客气
There we are.
– 你想知道什麽 – 是的
– What do you need to know? – Yes.
告诉我你有没有见过牠就行
If you could just let me know if you’ve seen these beings.
我就知道我闻到了狗的味道
I knew I smelled a dog.
请再加一些
And one more, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
停著 不要过来 不要过来
Stay! Stay, stay!

Dog!
哦 搞什麽
Oh! What the heck?
嘿 食品券
Hey, Food Stamp.
还以为你今天不在呢
Thought you weren’t here today.
嗨 弗洛伦斯
Hi, Florence.
如果你需要额外的食物带回家
Oh, you know, if you need extra food for home,
我觉得我们可以组织一次食物募捐什麽的
I’m sure we could organize a food drive or something.
我有点赶时间
I’m kind of in a rush.
你知道这件衬衫多少钱吗
Do you know how much this blouse cost?
对不起 这是个意外
I’m sorry. It was an accident.
你本人就是个意外 你根本就不该在这里
You’re an accident! You shouldn’t even be here.
为什麽其他人都要付钱 你却能免费
Why do you get to come here for free when everybody else has to pay?
克利福德
Clifford!
你怎样进来的
How’d you get in here?
这就是图片分享网站上的狗
That’s the dog all over Instagram!
那是艾米丽的狗吗
Is that Emily’s dog?
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
克利福德 什麽事
Clifford, what?
你在做什麽 为什麽推我
What are you doing? Why are you pushing me?
我们能摸摸牠吗
Can we pet him?
当然
Um, sure.
这是我的狗 克利福德
This is my dog, Clifford.
– 她怎麽这样大 – 牠太可爱了
– How is he so big? – He’s so cute.
我爱她
I love him!
太完美了
Oh, this is perfect.
学校里的最卑微的无名小卒
The biggest nobody in school
有世界上最大的怪物
has the biggest freak in the world.
– 我猜牠是个长毛的怪物… – 牠不是个怪物
– I guess freaks of a feather… – He’s not a freak!
你对我说了什麽
What did you say to me?
你只是有些生气 因为牠抢了你的风头
You’re just mad ’cause he stole all the attention from you.

Whoa!
那表示牠喜欢你
Well, that means he likes you.
劲爆
Burn!
好了 该走了
Okay, time to go.
是的 肯定要走了
Yes, definitely time to go.
好吧 我们不能冒险让帕克德见克利福德
Okay. We can’t risk Packard seeing Clifford.
欧文 你待在车里
Owen, you stay in the truck.
等一下 什麽情况…
Wait a minute. What…
哦 也许给克利福德倒点水 谢谢
Oh, and maybe get Clifford some water. Thanks.
好 我们接入你的笔记本电脑
Okay, we plug into your laptop,
下载布里德韦尔的信息 然后离开这里
download the info on Bridwell, and then get out of here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
– 锁了 – 不让我们住了
– No. – We’re evicted?
怎可以这样
This can’t be happening.
现在真的这样了
Now I’ve really done it.
这看起来很複杂 贾维斯先生
This looks very complicated, Mr. Jarvis!
我真不确定你有没有正确理解了我刚才读的内容
I’m not even sure if you’re on the right step for what I was reading you.
你有没有看过自已安装的法律免责声明
Did you even read the legal disclaimer on self-installation?
当然 贾维斯太太 我怎麽可能…
Certainly, Mrs. Jarvis! In what world would I ever…
谁来救救他 谁来救救他
Somebody help! Somebody help him, please!
谁救救他
Somebody help!
克利福德 你在做什麽
Clifford! What are you doing?
– 普里西拉 – 杰隆 求求你
– Priscilla! – Jeron, please!
– 谁去拿梯子 – 来人啊
– Somebody grab a ladder! – Somebody!
– 克利福德 – 他在往下滑
– Clifford! – He’s slipping!
杰隆 拜托
Jeron, please!
等等 伙计
Hold on, man!
请帮助!
Help, please!
杰隆
Jeron!
你刚刚被一隻大红狗接住了
You just got fetched by a big red dog!
太不可思议了
That was incredible!
谢谢你
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!