– 养活全世界 – 闭嘴吧
– Well, to feed the world. – Stop talking.
我们的目标是通过基因工程种植巨型食物…
Our goal is to grow giant food through genetic engi…
我们花了多少钱
How much money have we spent?
是不是…
Is it…
四亿美元
$400 million.
– 很多钱了 对不对 – 我知道
– That is so much money, huh? – I know!
– 你肯定有什麽可以展示的 对吧 – 嗯…
– Surely you have something to show for it. Right? – Well…
– 到目前为止 先生 还没有… – 我听到的是“到目前为止”
– So far, sir, not… – I heard a “so far.”
– 你听到了“到目前为止”吗 – 我听到了“到目前为止”
– Did you hear “so far”? – I heard “so far”.
这告诉我 我们并没有失败
And what that tells me is we have not failed.
我们只是到目前为止还没有成功
We just have not succeeded so far!
– 能祈祷一下吗 – 阿门
– Can I get an amen? – Amen!
不是你 我在和他们说话
Not you. I was talking to them.
那麽 用这四亿美元 我们创造了什麽
So with that $400 million, what have we produced?
大点的鸡 会拉巧克力的乳牛 还是什麽
Larger chickens, cows that poop chocolate, what?
– 为什麽不让我给你看看 – 哦 这就是我想听到的 好吗
– Why don’t I just show you? – Oh! That is what I like to hear, okay?
嗯 这隻羊至少有一个头 给你发奖金
Well, this sheep at least has one head. That’s a bonus.
这里是什麽 能自动剪开的粗羊毛
And what do we have here? Thicker wool that shears itself?
闻起来像圣诞老人的皮草 还是什麽
Fur that smells like Santa Claus? What?
不完全是
Uh, not exactly.
– 我们邀请她是因为她… – 为什麽 艾伯特
– We included her because she’s m… – Why, Albert?
– 她… – 她什麽
– She’s m… – She’s what?

She’s…
凶狠
mean.
她很凶狠
She’s mean?
她看起来让人讨厌
She’s nasty.
好吧 你只是在对我撒谎
Well, now you’re just lying to me.
– 没有 – 你是说这种温柔可爱的…
– No. – You’re telling me that this gentle, sweet…
很棒吧 很酷吧
Neat, huh? Kinda cool?
一点都不酷 停下
That’s not cool. Stop it!
这是我的童年恶梦
This is my childhood!
蒂耶兰先生
Mr. Tieran?
科莱特 是的
Colette. Yes.
从你的表情来看
From the look on your face,
我想你还有更多好消息
I’m assuming you have more good news.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
那不可能是真的
That can’t be real.
互联网上到处都是
It’s all over the Internet.
在曼哈顿上区有隻十英尺长的狗
There’s a ten-foot dog in upper Manhattan.
哦 我的…
Oh, my…
– 我闻到你的头髮了 – 抱歉
– I smell your hair. – Sorry.
不管是什麽让这隻狗长大 它都能让我们的食物长大
Whatever made this dog grow could make our food grow.
然后拯救万物生实验室
And then save Lyfegro.
请找到牠 好的
Please find him. Yes!
牠还好吗
Is he all right?
呃 是的 这个 当然…
Eh, yeah, um, eh, well…
牠 呃…呃…
He’s, uh… um, well…

Whoo!
你要给牠做检查吗
Are you gonna examine him?
是的 我是 因为我是兽医
Yes. I am. Because I’m a veterinarian!
这是我的工作 我检查…动物
That’s what I do, I examine… animals.
我要检查一下你的嘴巴 伙计
I’m gonna take a look inside your mouth, buddy.
别激动 你能和牠说下吗
Oh, easy. You want to maybe tell him?
– 哦 对 克利福德 – 那不会…
– Oh, yeah. Clifford. – That’s not gonna…
好孩子
Good boy.
也许你对孩子们有点信心
Oh, maybe have a little more faith in the kiddies.
干得好 伙计
Good job there, buddy.
好吧 让我看看
All right, let me take a look there.
没问题 酷 很好 没问题 酷 是的
Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool. Yeah!
是的 它们是大红狗嘴巴里的大牙齿
Yes, they’re large teeth on a big red dog.
这是医学意见吗 听起来很严谨
Is that a medical opinion? It sounded very scientific.
好吧 那麽 我们为什麽不把你放在秤上呢 伙计
All right, yeah, so, why don’t we get you on the scale, bud?
但是慢慢地
But slowly!
这只是 X-9000的白金版
It’s just the platinum edition of the X-9000.
抱歉没问题
Yeah, sorry about that. No problem.
我要写…
I’m just gonna write…
“重”
“heavy.”
好吧
All right.
是啊 你为什麽不给牠量体温吧
Yeah, why don’t you take his temperature?
什麽 为什麽 我…
What? Why? I…
– 你瞭解牠多一点 – 呃…
– You know him a little better. – Uh…
– 量那里 – 你知道的
– Where? – You know.
不 我不知道 因为我不是兽医
No, I don’t “know” because I’m not a vet.
那麽 在动物体温发生变化的时候呢
Well, in the animal temperature-taking place?
– 也就是… – 和螺母孔这个词同音节
– Which is… – Rhymes with “nut-hole.”
– 不行 – 你不想…我们不会那样做的
– No way. – You don’t wanna… Yeah, we’re not gonna do that.
别担心 克利福德
Don’t even worry about that, Clifford.
– 我为什麽不听听牠的心声呢 – 是的
– Why don’t I just listen to his heart? – Yes!
– 就是这个 – 就这样做 就这样做
– That! Yes. – Let’s do that. Let’s do that.
我现在要听听你的心脏声 伙计
I’m gonna listen to your heart now, buddy.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.

Oh.
是的 克利福德 克利福德 克利福德 克利福德
Yeah! Clifford, Clifford, Clifford, Clifford…
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
我不得不说
Well, I mean, I got to say,
除了又大又红 这隻狗非常健康
besides being big and red, this dog is healthy as,
– 像马一样健康 – 你不知道是什麽让牠长成这样的
– well, healthy as a horse. – So you don’t know what made him grow like this?
对不起 我不知道
I’m sorry, I don’t.
住在有毒垃圾场附近
Live near a toxic waste dump?
在墓地上
On top of a burial ground?
– 我看过这部电影… – 好了 我们到此为止吧
– I saw this movie… – Okay, I think we’re done here.
好吧
All right.
我有疯狂的想法 把克利福德留在这里怎样
Crazy idea: How about we leave Clifford here
和这个专业人士呆在一起
with this professional
直到 我不知道 你妈妈回家
until, I don’t know, your mom comes home?
如果牠没有缩小到正常大小 之后你可以自行解决 就不关我的事了
And if he hasn’t shrunken back to a normal size, then you can figure it out without me.
– 凯西 – 太冷血了
– Casey! – That is cold.
我为什麽不把体♥检♥做完呢
Why don’t I finish up the examination?
你们可以去另一个房♥间等
You guys can just go wait in the other room.
– 好的 非常感谢 – 谢谢
– All right. Thank you so much. – Thanks.
好了 我们来做简单的部分
All right, let’s do the easy part now
然后带你离开这里 克利福德
and get you out of here, Clifford.
你的那隻大狗真帅爆了
That’s one big handsome fella you got there.
为什麽 谢谢
Why, thank you.
在这里签名
Sign here.
很好 很好
Very good, very good.
是啊 谁想要点心 你想要点心
Yeah, who wants a treat, huh? You want a treat?
给你 伙计
There you go, buddy.
是的 做得好
Yeah. Good job. Okay.
不 不 你会得到另一个奖励的
No, no, you’ll get another treat
过一会儿
in a little while.
过一会儿再给你
Another treat in a little while.
很快就给你
You’ll get it in a little…
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不得不说
You know, I’ve got to say,
我从来没见过这麽大的狗
I’ve never seen a dog that big before.
他昨天晚上还很瘦小
He was tiny last night.
真的吗
Really?
– 你不会是碰巧从布里德韦尔那里得到牠的吧 – 你怎麽知道的
– You didn’t happen to get him from Bridwell, did you? – How’d you know?
亲爱的 我在这个办公室工作了二十多年了
Sweetheart, I have been working in this office for more than 20 years.
每当有人带来一种独特的动物
Whenever anyone brings a unique animal in,
似乎总是来自布里德韦尔
it always seems to come from Bridwell.
有一个人之前是个哑巴
This one guy couldn’t speak a word
直到布里德韦尔送给他一隻鹦鹉
until Bridwell gave him a parakeet.
那隻鸟每天都不断地重複 给他鼓励
That bird kept repeating positive affirmations daily.
现在那傢伙能说个不停
Now the guy can’t stop talking!
另一个女人 她不能走路
Another woman, she couldn’t walk.
她连动都动不了
She couldn’t even move!
布里德韦尔给了她一隻蜘蛛猴
Bridwell gave her a spider monkey.
– 每天晚上… – 露西尔 救命
– Every night… – Lucille, help!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!