这到底是怎麽回事
Well, what the heck is going on in here?
哦 我们只是在做一点风水布局
Oh, we were just doing a little feng shui.
这是中国人讲究的“移♥动♥东西”
It’s Chinese for “moving things.”
洗碗机就在那儿
The dishwasher’s right there.
是的 但是隔水管在卧室的壁橱里
Yeah, but the water cutoff is in the bedroom closet.
– 不要…不要进去 – 不
– Don’t… Don’t go in here. – No.
为什麽不呢
Why not?
– 这是私人物品 – 这里闹鬼
– It’s private. – It’s haunted.
里面有很多女孩子的东西我不想让你看
There’s a lot of girl stuff in there that I wouldn’t want you to see.
是的
Yeah.
– 不过我能到 – 谢谢 凯西叔叔
– I can do it, though. – Yeah! Thanks, Uncle Casey.
只要进去然后稍微
Just get in there and give it a little…
– 你知道 他是家人 – 是的
– You know, he’s family. – Yeah.
那个…
So, the, um…
那麽 洗碗机
So, the dishwasher!
所以 它排水的时候会发出奇怪的辟啪声
So, it makes, like, this weird crackling noise when it drains.

Shh.
不 不 不 住手
No, no, no. Stop!
一切都在控制之中 只是关悼阀门
Everything’s under control! Just shutting off the valve.

Whoa!
一定是因为这些旧管子吧
Must be these old pipes, huh?
里面到底是怎麽回事
What the heck is going on in there?
所以你现在就要进我的房♥间
So you are going into my room now!
好吧
Okay.
我闻到了狗的味道
I smell dog.

Dog?
不可能…
No, um…
只有我 我不太相信除臭剂
That is just me. I don’t believe in deodorant.
为什麽要掩盖我们天然本质呢 事实上 我们应该互相闻一闻
Why mask our natural essence? In fact, we should smell each other.
– 来吧 – 嗯 不用了
– Bring it in. – Mmm, no. No!
好吧
Okay.
你在干什麽
What are you doing?
我想我找到了问题所在
Yeah, I think I found the problem.
我要订零件 我会回去了似
I got to order a part. And I will have to return.
非常感谢你能来
Well, thank you very much for coming.
你是个超级超人
You are a super super.

Ow.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye! – Bye now!
谢谢
Thank you!
这是我见过的最疯狂的事
This is the craziest thing I have ever seen,
我去过火人节
and I’ve been to Burning Man.
如果我们找不到布里德韦尔 怎样把他还回去
If we can’t find Bridwell, how are we gonna return him?
好孩子 克利福德
Good boy, Clifford.
等等 把牠还回去
Wait, return him?
我们不能抛弃他 我们是牠唯一依靠
We can’t abandon him. We’re all he’s got.
我们只需要让牠再次变小
We just need to make him small again.
他需要去看兽医
He needs to see a vet.
– 兽医 – 是的
– A vet? – Yeah.
我们不知道牠怎麽样
We don’t know what’s going on with him.
如果牠真的病了怎样办
What if he’s really sick?
如果牠还在长大呢?
What if he’s still growing?
如果牠长到一百英尺高怎样办呢
What if he grows to be a hundred feet tall?
好吧 我们带牠去看兽医
Okay. We’ll take him to a vet.
但看完兽医后 我们要找到布里德韦尔 我们要把牠还回去
But after that, we are finding Bridwell and we are giving him back…

Whoa!
牠是巨型犬
his giant dog.
来吧
Come on.
安全带做得不错
Nice job with the belts.
幸运的是你妈妈在八十年代经历了麦当娜的阶段 是吧
Lucky your mom went through the Madonna phase in the ’80s, huh?
麦当娜
Madonna?
我们不应该把他藏起来吗
Uh, shouldn’t we try to hide him or something?
不 这是纽约 没人会注意到的
Nah. It’s New York. No one’ll even notice.
不 不 我不在乎是不是苹果佬约翰尼 不要碰我的牵牛花
No, no. I don’t care if it’s Johnny Appleseed, don’t touch my petunias.
– 你住在这里 – 你以前没见过活动房♥屋吗
– You live here? – Haven’t you ever seen a mobile home before?
不像这个
Not like this one.
我和女朋友分手了 还有我的大学贷款 我…
My girlfriend and I broke up, and what with my college loans, I…
– 嗯 哼 – 听著 这是个有效的
– Mmm-hmm. – Look, this is a valid,
经济上负责任的人生选择
financially responsible life choice
你妈妈不需要知道 好吗
which your mother does not need to know about. Okay?
哦 你也在评判我
Oh, you’re judging me as well.
– 进去 – 来吧 孩子
– In. – Come on, boy.
坐到最前面
Just down the front here.
不 哦 或者把你的大屁♥股♥贴在我床上
No, oh! Or stick your big fat butt right on my bed.
不 克利福德
No! Clifford.
克利福德 不要垂涎于他掏腰包负责任的人生选择
Clifford, don’t slobber on his financially responsible life choice.
艾米丽
Emily!
欧文 你在这里做什麽
Owen. What are you doing here?
我以为你生了病 所以我把作业带来给你
I thought you were sick, so I was gonna bring you your homework.
我还翘了体育课
And I also skipped P.E.
我突然意识到这让我看起来
Which I’m suddenly realizing makes me look
比我预想的要绝望得多
a lot more desperate than I anticipated.
– 所以你没有生病 – 没有 我们要去看兽医
– So you’re not sick. – No, we’re going to the vet.
你不需要动物吗
Don’t you need an animal for that?
狗狗
Dogzilla!
– 不用怕 – 那是狗吗
– No! – Is that a dog?
没关係
It’s okay!
没什麽好看的 伙计们 只有一隻大红狗 没什麽好怕的
Nothing to see here, folks, just a big red puppy. Nothing to be afraid of.
进去
In.
我们会尽量保持低调直到我们能让牠再次变小 所以…
We’re trying to keep this quiet until we can get him small again. So…
– 嘘 – 这太酷了 我要跟你们一起去
– Shh. – This is so cool. You guys got to let me come.
这是教育是你在教室里接触不到的
This is the kind of education you can’t get in a classroom.
我看过 TED关于这个的演讲
I’ve seen TED talks about this.
对不起 伙计 我已经够忙了 只搞掂一个孩子
Sorry, pal. I got enough on my plate keeping one kid alive.
这是不可能的
There is no way…
好吧 我想他会和我们一起去
Okay, I guess he’s coming with.
你敢
Don’t you dare.
克利福德 不 不要接
Clifford, no. No fetch.
不要接
No fetch!
克利福德!
Clifford!
啊 不 不 不 不
Huh? Oh, no. No, no, no!
坏狗狗
Bad doggy!
– 真是个好孩子 – 克利福德 不要
– That’s a good boy! – Clifford, no!
坏狗狗
Bad dog.

Oh!
他怎麽还没穿窿
How has he not popped that yet?
啊 穿了
Ah. There we are.
克利福德 把他放下来
Clifford, put him down.
把球放下
Drop the ball.
– 把球放下 – 克利福德 放下
– Drop the ball! – Clifford, drop it.
– 难以置信 – 好孩子
– Unbelievable. – Good boy.
不 坏狗狗 坏到极点的坏狗狗
No, bad boy. Very bad boy.
牠很可爱 看这里
He’s cute. Right over here.
牠在做什麽
What is he doing?
牠在做什麽
What is he doing?
啊 哦
Uh-oh.
– 绝了 – 不太好
– Awesome. – Not awesome.

Oh!
哦 我希望我不是第二个受害者
Oh, I hope I’m not around for number two.
昨天的电视採访
Yesterday’s TV interview
– 很精彩 蒂耶兰先生 – 谢谢
– was brilliant, Mr. Tieran. – Thank you.
我是说 我不想期望太高
I mean, I don’t want to have high expectations,
但我对即将看到的成果感到兴奋
but I’m excited about what I’m gonna see.
很不幸 蒂耶兰先生 我们目前还没有看到
Uh, well, unfortunately, Mr. Tieran, we haven’t seen
我们期望的 完全由这种基因诱导的生长体徵
exactly the kind of genetically induced growth, we were hoping for.
那是一隻双头山羊
That’s a two-headed goat.
我们在努力养活世界 而你却制♥造♥出更多了更多吃饭的嘴
We’re trying to feed the world and you’re creating more mouths to feed?
– 我想你可以这样想 – 我是这样想的
– I guess you could look at it that way. – Oh, I am.
牠正用四隻眼睛盯著我呢
And it’s looking back at me with four eyes.
这有点让人担忧
That’s a little unsettling.
我们的目标是什麽
What’s our goal?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!