炼奶
Condensed milk?
魔法学校 祝你好运
Magic school. Good luck.
嘿 你知道 等我真的很擅长魔术的时候 你知道我要做什麽吗
Hey. You know, when I get really good at magic, you know what I’m gonna do?
让她消失
Make her disappear?
不 我要把她切成两半
No, I’m gonna cut her in half.
啊 这也行
Oh. Or that.
– 嘿 贾维斯夫人 – 嗨 艾米丽
– Hey, Mrs. Jarvis. – Hi, Emily.
– 你还有罐子吗 – 有
– Do you have any more cans for me? – I do.
帕克德知道你在他的大厦里收集罐子吗
Does Packard know you’re collecting canisters in his edifice?
他会到监督委员会上反映的
He’ll insist on a retroactive commission.
如果我们用501-C号♥代理监护人诉讼就没事了
Not if we file a 501 in loco parentis.
那麽 她就有保护
Then, she’s protected.
你们一定是好律师
You guys must be good lawyers.
因为我不知道你们在说什麽
Because I don’t know what you’re talking about.
大家好
Hey, guys!
阿隆索 给艾米丽拿罐子来
Alonso! Get the cans for Emily!
嘿 你来吧 我很忙
Hey, you do it! I’m busy.
– 我在做豆腐 – 呃
– I’m doing the tofu! – Eh!
艾米丽 过来看看 我们有原味的 调过味的…
Emily, come check it out. We got regular, seasoned…
有什麽好知道的 就是水里的白色物质
What’s there to know? It’s the white stuff in the water.
给你 艾米莉
Here you go, Emily.
米拉 米拉…两年前
Mira, mira… Two years ago,
这个天才用切肉机把自己的手切了下来
genius here cuts his hand off with a meat slicer.
现在他是一个吃豆腐的素食主义者
Now he’s a tofu-eating vegan.
这是一个徵兆
It was a sign.
该死的
Doggone it.
啊 滚开
Ah! Get out of here!
你在那儿啊
There you are.
来吧
Come on.
虽然你迷了路
Now, just because you’re lost,
但并不意味著你就不是个宝贝
it doesn’t mean that you’re any less of a treasure.
你明白吗
You understand?
你在为自己辩解 对吗
Oh, standing up for yourself, are you?
是的 是的 我知道
Yes, yes, I know.
你是一隻狗
You’re a dog.
你好
Hello.
现在 让我们把你介绍给其他人 好吗
Now, let’s introduce you to all the others, shall we?
希望他们不会把你当错成龙虾
Hope they don’t mistake you for a lobster.
整个街区都封了
The whole block is bonkers.
什麽 你为什麽那样看著我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
我说过我会找个保姆的
You know I said I was gonna get a sitter.
哟 哟 哟
Yo, yo, yo!
什麽事 家人们
What up, fam?
你答应过的
You promised.
– 我最爱的妹妹怎麽样 – 嘿
– How’s my favorite sister? – Hey.
还有我最爱的小侄女
And my favorite little niece?
钱就在这个抽屉里
Money is gonna be in this drawer here.
还有紧急电♥话♥
And emergency numbers
这里
here.
“911”
“911”?
相信我吧
Give me some credit.
在管♥理♥员♥修好之前 请不要用洗碗机
Till the super fixes it, please don’t use the dishwasher.
艾米丽必须在七点九之前到学校
Emily has to be at school by 7:45.
早上 他们是什麽 农民吗
In the morning? What are they, farmers?
妈妈星期一才回来
Ooh, Mom won’t be back till Monday.
那麽 我们要做什麽
So, what are we doing?
“组织一个小团队 去俱乐部”
“Get a little crew together? Hit up the club?”
你们年轻人不就这麽说的吗
Isn’t that what you young people say?
我们不会这麽说的 永远不会
We don’t say that. Ever.
-“被燃点了” – 请停下
– “Get lit?” – Please stop.
都准备好了
All set to go.
现在 凯西 我真的指望了你
Now, Casey, I’m really counting on you.
你确定你能搞得掂吗
Are you sure you can handle this?
你说得太对了 我可以
You’re bloody well right I can.
你看 如果我没有在两岁时候搬到这里
You see, if I hadn’t moved here when I was two,
我也会带著英国口音长大
I would’ve grown up with a British accent also.
乱讲 垃圾 令人作呕
Bollocks. Rubbish. Collywobbles.
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
邓布利多
Dumbledore.
– 我爱你 – 我爱你
– I love you. – Love you.
听著 玛吉 我得搞掂 好吗
Look, Mags, I got this, okay?
有钥匙吗
Got the keys?
– 你才来了两分钟 – 我可能弄丢了
– You’ve been here two minutes! – I may have lost those.
好吧 这是另一套钥匙 仅此一套
Um, okay, this is my only other set.
– 好的 – 别弄丢了。
– Okay. – Do not lose those.
– 我爱你们 – 我也爱你
– I love you guys. – Love you.
再见
Cheerio!
令人震惊
Shocking.

Ah.
一切都好吗
So, how’s everything going in,
我记得你读四年级
I’m gonna say fourth grade?
六年级
Sixth.
开玩笑的
Joking.
你的幽默感去了那里
Where’s your sense of humor?
丢了 在地铁里的时候
I lost it. On the subway.
我弄丢过你一次
I lost you one time.
好吧 算上大西洋城那次就是两次
Okay, twice if you count Atlantic City.
但我把你赢回来了
But I won you back!
嘿 我会补偿你的 好吗
Hey! I’m gonna make it up to you, okay?
这週末我们要做一些超酷的事情
We’re gonna do something super cool this weekend.
钱绝对不是问题
Money is absolutely no object.
只要抽屉里有足够的钱
As long as there’s enough of it in that drawer.
这个时候怎麽会有这麽多人起来
How are there so many people up at this hour?
想喝杯咖啡吗
Hey, you want to get a coffee?
我十二岁 不允许喝咖啡
I’m twelve. I’m not allowed to drink coffee.
– 红牛 – 你认真的吗
– Red Bull? – Really?
唷 当孩子真糟糕
Whew! Being a kid sucks.
哦 天啊 看 那里有一个动物救援帐篷
Oh, my gosh. Look, there’s an animal rescue tent!
我们能进去吗 拜託了
Can we go in? Please?
直觉告诉我“当然”所以我们可能不应该这样做
My instinct is, “Sure”, so we probably shouldn’t?
但是我怎样能对你这麽可爱的孩子说不呢
But how could I say no to that little face
可爱的蛋脸和脱落的牙齿
with those cheeks and the, ah, missing tooth?
我只是想用糖给你除尘…
I just want to dust you in sugar…
– 好了 好了 够了 – 好了 好了
– Okay, okay, enough. – Okay, okay.
快点
Come on!
哇 真美丽
Wow. So beautiful.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi! – Hi.

Hi.
你有点吓人
Well, you’re kind of creepy.
啊 不好意思
Ah! Sorry!
– 哇 – 哇
– Whoa. – Whoa.

Hi.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
哇 凯西叔叔 有只树懒
Whoa! Uncle Casey, there’s a sloth!
嘿 我的灵魂动物
Oh. Hey. My spirit animal.
– 哇 – 别碰那个
– Whoa. – Don’t touch that.

Aw.
你为什麽把它放在那里
Why would you put that there?
– 嘘 起开 – 看看你
– Shoo. Go away. – Look at you!
漂亮的背包
Splendid backpack!
– 真巧 – 酷
– It matches. – Cool.
显然你是个年轻女士
Well, you are obviously a young lady
– 纯洁的味道 – 谢谢
– of immaculate taste. – Thank you.
我叫布里德韦尔 欢迎来到我的
Bridwell’s the name, and welcome to my
动物救援帐篷
Tentus Animalus Rescuus.
这是“动物救援帐篷”的拉丁语吗
Is that Latin for “Animal Rescue Tent”?
不 只是一些普通的 后面加上“我们”
No, it’s just regular words with “us” on the end.
让我看上去很聪明
Makes me sound smartus.
那麽 你在寻找什麽样的动物呢
So, what sort of animals are you looking for?
一只喜怒无常的乌龟 一隻直立变色龙
A temperamental tortoise? A stand-up chameleon?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!